Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Fingers crossed that you can get your Mom vaping.Is she willing to give it a good try? I think the Minifit was a good choice.It vapes so good and is so tiny. Hoping she likes the Strawberry Biscuit as well:):)
Back in 2012 I bought her some twists and clearomizers but she didn’t like it. Round 2. I told her technology is better and the juice is better. I told her if she substituted with vaping every now and then it would be better than smoking all the time.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Back in 2012 I bought her some twists and clearomizers but she didn’t like it. Round 2. I told her technology is better and the juice is better. I told her if she substituted with vaping every now and then it would be better than smoking all the time.
    I still use the newer twists sometimes. Like them with the mini egoOnes. That tiny Minifit vapes better than the stuff out in 2012. I can’t wait to hear how she likes it. Hoping she’ll take to it this time around.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Power is back on! :banana: However, no vape mail for me today. USPS status is "could not access delivery location". :lol:
    WooHoo for the power:thumbs: The vape mail will still get there when roads are all clear.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I still use the newer twists sometimes. Like them with the mini egoOnes. That tiny Minifit vapes better than the stuff out in 2012. I can’t wait to hear how she likes it. Hoping she’ll take to it this time around.
    My Mom is so cool. Just a really neat person. She loves all her babies. She is truly my son’s second Mom. They are extremely close. She is open minded. I hope it works this time. She was real concerned about my vaping with all the bad news and illnesses. I explained everything and she calmed down. I think she will try.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    WooHoo for the power:thumbs: The vape mail will still get there when roads are all clear.

Yes it will be here tomorrow. I'm so happy I got power back. Last bad October storm, I was out for 10 days. They were working here all day. I lucked out, because those downed lines caused 2,000 houses to lose power. They fix that much more quickly.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    My Mom is so cool. Just a really neat person. She loves all her babies. She is truly my son’s second Mom. They are extremely close. She is open minded. I hope it works this time. She was real concerned about my vaping with all the bad news and illnesses. I explained everything and she calmed down. I think she will try.

I think you are on to the right thing with just vape some of the time. That's how I switched. Giving up something you've done for years is just too hard. But after a while, you just do more of one and less of the other. I sure hope it works!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes it will be here tomorrow. I'm so happy I got power back. Last bad October storm, I was out for 10 days. They were working here all day. I lucked out, because those downed lines caused 2,000 houses to lose power. They fix that much more quickly.
    So glad you got lucky:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think you are on to the right thing with just vape some of the time. That's how I switched. Giving up something you've done for years is just too hard. But after a while, you just do more of one and less of the other. I sure hope it works!
    I agree. No pressure.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I do too. I think I may try to whip up a tobacco recipe for her as well. Maybe a sweet juice too like Bronuts. I want to try Bronuts myself. I think I’ll do that in the morning. I got my minifit yesterday. I can give her that one since it’s new in the box. Get her started. I think she will like the small scale of the minifit and I’ll keep them filled up for her.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I do too. I think I may try to whip up a tobacco recipe for her as well. Maybe a sweet juice too like Bronuts. I want to try Bronuts myself. I think I’ll do that in the morning. I got my minifit yesterday. I can give her that one since it’s new in the box. Get her started. I think she will like the small scale of the minifit and I’ll keep them filled up for her.
    I was going to suggest a tobacco. Hubs was all tobacco from day one til the end. I was also all tobacco at first,until a forum friend browbeat me into DIY....LOL

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I was going to suggest a tobacco. Hubs was all tobacco from day one til the end. I was also all tobacco at first,until a forum friend browbeat me into DIY....LOL

Me too. I started with Marlbro, and moved to RY4, and then Apple Pie. But for the longest time, I kept some of the tobacco flavor around, because I needed it at certain times. With the minifits, you can give her a couple of them with different flavors in them.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I vaped heathers NETS for years and then I started DIY. Opened up a whole new world although I stuck to three or four recipes. I still like a drop or two of tobacco in my recipes. Gives it a background punch or something. I think Mom would like a tobacco.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Me too. I started with Marlbro, and moved to RY4, and then Apple Pie. But for the longest time, I kept some of the tobacco flavor around, because I needed it at certain times. With the minifits, you can give her a couple of them with different flavors in them.
    Yes indeed,an excellent idea to have spare pods filled. Not just to have a variety but because of the 1 1/2ml capacity she might need them.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I vaped heathers NETS for years and then I started DIY. Opened up a whole new world although I stuck to three or four recipes. I still like a drop or two of tobacco in my recipes. Gives it a background punch or something. I think Mom would like a tobacco.
    Excellent idea.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I’m guessing she started when she was young like most of us. So she’s been smoking for 60+ years. So hard to quit after that long.

Users who are viewing this thread