Random DIY mixing and More

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I have the one I posted, Illusion, and a Starry Night. Both are in their boxes in my vape stash. They just don't work for me very well. Many love them so it is just me I guess. :D

GeekVape_Blade_Mod_starry_night_600x600.jpg
Psychedelic

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have the one I posted, Illusion, and a Starry Night. Both are in their boxes in my vape stash. They just don't work for me very well. Many love them so it is just me I guess. :D

GeekVape_Blade_Mod_starry_night_600x600.jpg
    I’m sorry you don’t like them. I don’t have one myself.Don’t really like the looks of them.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, I could. Or I could be lazy and not look. I’m sore from felling and logging out a red oak today so I’m opting to be lazy. Yes, even my fingers are sore. :(
    In that case your excused.

My youngest son is a logger.Does that crap for a living

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    So is everyone done stocking yet or what are you looking to get next? At this time there is nothing on my radar but a handful of flavors.
    Done stocking up when my last orders arrive. I want a few things though. The Riviera RDTA, a few other rda's, another Luna in red, and assorted Kanthal ribbon wires.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Done stocking up when my last orders arrive. I want a few things though. The Riviera RDTA, a few other RDA's, another Luna in red, and assorted Kanthal ribbon wires.
    I have more than enough rta’s and rba’s. I don’t drip or sqounk. I’ve gotten lazy and have been using drop in coils just because they are lasting me forever. I actually don’t need anything I can think of so anything I might get is just a want.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    In that case your excused.

My youngest son is a logger.Does that crap for a living
    Doing it for a living is one thing. Taking down 2 or 3 trees a year at my age is a different story.

I’m sure your son knows every trick in the book and has every piece of equipment to make his job easier. Nonetheless, logging is very hard work.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Cheer the kid up first:)

I did both together... Badly. Things were going okay with the kid then I asked about the stepdaddy, bad move. He wound up in tears like, and I had to console him.

No one thinks about MY feelings and yeah I get that I am "mom" and "wife" but frankly I took care of BOTH of them a LOT of the time

Oh well, I promised to never ask again and had to repeatedly reassure the kid that no I was not upset with like his statements about the husband which I think... My husband tries to be like getting the boy interested in girls but a more restrained approach might have been better, not the male equivalent (I assume it's worse) like, "Wow, look at THAT chick you should go talk to HER, I can't because I am married to your mom."

It's just a little to close to "I want to BANG everyone but your mom but I CAN'T."

It doesn't help MY ego any that the end of his infidelity things involved going after some 20 year old with a 2 year old who was INTERSTED only she asked her sponsor and her sponsor was like, "Um he's married." So then he admitted it, I am fairly sure for HER benefit, NOT mine. Man she was crazy hot. I kinda almost don't blame him.

So yeah, I rewicked and coiled a few things and soon, yoga TIME. I like to look strong AND hot via exercise not plastic surgery (she so had some.)

I should call the husband during yoga it's when I am at my chilliest. LOL. Fails all around. EXCEPT I DID go to Walmart..

Amway promised the kid to never bring up stepdaddy again. Probably for the best.

He can be a real jerk. Sometimes I think man, I should do better a LOT BETTER. LOL. PTSD sucks.

I either don't have it or I have had it so long I have no clue what its symptoms are but I don't cheat. lie, yell, or be horrible to everyone. The narcissism doesn't help. HE should begging that child's forgiveness.

Anan

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Doing it for a living is one thing. Taking down 2 or 3 trees a year at my age is a different story.

I’m sure your son knows every trick in the book and has every piece of equipment to make his job easier. Nonetheless, logging is very hard work.
    He’s 47 and still has the energy for it.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    If or when I decide to start building again,I have enough wire to wrap around the world, enough prewound coils to sink a ship and enough cotton and rayon to stuff a mattress full.
    I could open a vape store! :lol: Someone else said that in the stocking thread so I can’t claim it but it sure fits.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did both together... Badly. Things were going okay with the kid then I asked about the stepdaddy, bad move. He wound up in tears like, and I had to console him.

No one thinks about MY feelings and yeah I get that I am "mom" and "wife" but frankly I took care of BOTH of them a LOT of the time

Oh well, I promised to never ask again and had to repeatedly reassure the kid that no I was not upset with like his statements about the husband which I think... My husband tries to be like getting the boy interested in girls but a more restrained approach might have been better, not the male equivalent (I assume it's worse) like, "Wow, look at THAT chick you should go talk to HER, I can't because I am married to your mom."

It's just a little to close to "I want to BANG everyone but your mom but I CAN'T."

It doesn't help MY ego any that the end of his infidelity things involved going after some 20 year old with a 2 year old who was INTERSTED only she asked her sponsor and her sponsor was like, "Um he's married." So then he admitted it, I am fairly sure for HER benefit, NOT mine. Man she was crazy hot. I kinda almost don't blame him.

So yeah, I rewicked and coiled a few things and soon, yoga TIME. I like to look strong AND hot via exercise not plastic surgery (she so had some.)

I should call the husband during yoga it's when I am at my chilliest. LOL. Fails all around. EXCEPT I DID go to Walmart..

Amway promised the kid to never bring up stepdaddy again. Probably for the best.

He can be a real jerk. Sometimes I think man, I should do better a LOT BETTER. LOL. PTSD sucks.

I either don't have it or I have had it so long I have no clue what its symptoms are but I don't cheat. lie, yell, or be horrible to everyone. The narcissism doesn't help. HE should begging that child's forgiveness.

Anan
    Never a dull moment, Anna. LOL. I assume in the end the phone call turned out to be a win. The trip to WalMart another win. See,everything is fine:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread