Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mostly use RTAs so really have no idea how many coils to stock. I would guess that I have maybe 20 boxes. I also wonder how many tanks you should have to last through 96 boxes of coils. Probably at least five I would guess.
    I have that plus I have 3 of the Zbiips. One still new in pkg.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Hopefully there will be more good sales on the coils. I saw one the other day for about 6.10 per box. I wish we could rebuild the z coils.

It does seem to be harder to get those coils now. Maybe more so when they introduce the new one.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hopefully there will be more good sales on the coils. I saw one the other day for about 6.10 per box. I wish we could rebuild the z coils.

It does seem to be harder to get those coils now. Maybe more so when they introduce the new one.
    Just ordered 6 boxes from the new ejuices sale. 20% off. Only ones left are the .8 which is fine with me.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Well, I'm planning to replace the roof anyway, and I want a company that stands behind their work. I don't go with fly-by-night types. That's interesting though. So basically, if your neighbors submit all kinds of claims, you pay, too. Insurance is such a racket!
    Oh, this is shady stuff to be sure. But it's working. Yes, the insurance companies are not going after the people who file claims, they are simply raising the prices of everyone's insurance (the actuaries partition their customers in regions). So everyone within the region absorbs the cost of these new roofs. And these are not fly by night roofing joints. I had no less than four of them within a 10 day period wanting to inspect my roof. What they do is drive thru neighborhoods that are 20+ years old and look at their shingles. They can tell by looking at them if they are discontinued. So they stop and offer them free inspections. If the shingle is not discontinued they move on. Two of these roofers had just completed roofs across the street. I watched them work. The roofers do most of the communicating with the insurance company. They'll tell you who the easiest ones are to work with. USAA, State Farm, and I forget the other one (one of the biggest insurers). I've told them to their faces (these insurance people and my neighbors) that it's shady. None will admit it but they all have smirks on their faces.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've been trying to decide whether to get more of the current zenith coils or wait to try the new ones. I would guess that my zlide with the new coils will be here in about a week so I may just wait unless a super deal comes up on the 1.6.

• Agree
    Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Speaking of stocking do you folks feel you’re done or you need more? I have my FLA flavors coming today and 1 4ml Zenith coming slow boat. I have a handful of flavors to restock.

The only thing I can think of is if I need more Zenith coils. I have been using these coils on 3 different set up for awhile now. I just like them. They tend to last quite awhile. I will be 72 in a matter of days and I have 27 boxes. Do I need more?
    Happy early birthday!!! I have 130 boxes (I’m 56). You know mathing isn’t my “thing”, but I figured at worst.... 4 tanks, changed coil every two weeks, that would last me about 7 years. Confession.... I don’t change my coils every two weeks. I wait until they gurgle or flavor drops. I’m running a test right now with both unflavored and a custard to see how long they really hold out.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Hello all, hope all is well :)

Insurance is definitely a racket, but I'm really digging my insurance policy of my nic supply, RTAs, and mods though!

And I'm still pondering and pondering more about my life insurance policy in the form of a handgun. I'm pretty stuck on Glock, but have yet to hold one. The 10mm is pretty interesting, as it would serve another purpose against bears, wolves, Wildcats. My hobbies/interests are getting expensive :lol: I've got a computer to build this winter too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Happy early birthday!!! I have 130 boxes (I’m 56). You know mathing isn’t my “thing”, but I figured at worst.... 4 tanks, changed coil every two weeks, that would last me about 7 years. Confession.... I don’t change my coils every two weeks. I wait until they gurgle or flavor drops. I’m running a test right now with both unflavored and a custard to see how long they really hold out.
    I need to keep track of mine to get a better idea but I know they last over a month

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I mostly use RTAs so really have no idea how many coils to stock. I would guess that I have maybe 20 boxes. I also wonder how many tanks you should have to last through 96 boxes of coils. Probably at least five I would guess.
    I’m usually rta, but the looming threat of no more to buy has me testing to see how long I have coils for. I already have several weeks a few times a year with a thumb/wrist immobilizer brace on my hand. Fortunately, it’s my left, but I can’t build with one hand. And I know in the future it’s only going to get worse. A stash with no tank to use on the mods would be a very sad day.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OK, I successfully canceled the ejuices order and ordered 12 boxes of coils from MFS because Honey found me 17% off. Using my few reward points I paid 6.29 a box. I got 6 boxes .8 and 6 boxes of 1.6. Don't care about the new coils.

Users who are viewing this thread