Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Well it’s not a bad thing you have some left. Give you time to get more steeping.
Next batch will be in 60s though :lol:. It’s one of the ones I don’t like to run out of... I have several recipes I use it as a base for. Time to get back in the saddle and start mixing again. I vaped unflavored for the couple weeks I had that chest cold, then only took that on vacation since it was a smoke/vape free hotel with a $250 room surcharge if caught. No odor from unflavored ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Next batch will be in 60s though :lol:. It’s one of the ones I don’t like to run out of... I have several recipes I use it as a base for. Time to get back in the saddle and start mixing again. I vaped unflavored for the couple weeks I had that chest cold, then only took that on vacation since it was a smoke/vape free hotel with a $250 room surcharge if caught. No odor from unflavored ;)
    Yup, you need to get back to some yummy flavors:) vaping unflavored has to get mighty boring.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Yup, you need to get back to some yummy flavors:) Vaping unflavored has to get mighty boring.
    Honestly, if flavors went away, I could happily vape unflavored for the rest of my life. Occasionally, I’ll put a drop of mint/menthol in if my sinuses or throat’s yucky.
    I filled a 60ml bottle with unflavored before we left town. When it’s empty, I’ll divide by the number of days and have a rough idea of how much I use a day.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Honestly, if flavors went away, I could happily vape unflavored for the rest of my life. Occasionally, I’ll put a drop of mint/menthol in if my sinuses or throat’s yucky.
    I filled a 60ml bottle with unflavored before we left town. When it’s empty, I’ll divide by the number of days and have a rough idea of how much I use a day.
    I vape for the flavors. I mix to see what yummy concoctions I can come up with.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Good morning everyone! Today's agenda, get the roof shingle glued back on, mow some more leaves, vote, pick up adult sig package at the post office and annual hair cut. I'm sooo bad about hair cuts! My hair is long, so I let it get way out of control before I get it cut. Every time, I say I'm not doing that again. And then I do.

I need to mix more. I have so many flavors, but I mix the same couple of things over and over. Strawberry Cheesecake and Lemon Cake. I did do Blackberry/Raspberry Jam Toast, so that's a start. I should try unflavored. Would be good for stealth vaping.

I have a recipe request. When I started vaping, my favorite was Rootbeer Float. I tried mixing some up a few times, but it always turned out gross. Does anyone have a tested recipe? I think all this ban talk has me wanting to go back to the beginning for old time's sake.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning everyone! Today's agenda, get the roof shingle glued back on, mow some more leaves, vote, pick up adult sig package at the post office and annual hair cut. I'm sooo bad about hair cuts! My hair is long, so I let it get way out of control before I get it cut. Every time, I say I'm not doing that again. And then I do.

I need to mix more. I have so many flavors, but I mix the same couple of things over and over. Strawberry Cheesecake and Lemon Cake. I did do Blackberry/Raspberry Jam Toast, so that's a start. I should try unflavored. Would be good for stealth vaping.

I have a recipe request. When I started vaping, my favorite was Rootbeer Float. I tried mixing some up a few times, but it always turned out gross. Does anyone have a tested recipe? I think all this ban talk has me wanting to go back to the beginning for old time's sake.
    Wish I could help you with that but I really dislike root beer. Have you looked through Zazie’s blog? Lots of recipes in there

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Wish I could help you with that but I really dislike root beer. Have you looked through Zazie’s blog? Lots of recipes in there

Yeahhh lots of people hate rootbeer! It's one of those dividing flavors, like licorice, which I also love. I've seen recipes, and I could try some, but was hoping for a recommendation from someone here. Maybe I'll get lucky!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeahhh lots of people hate rootbeer! It's one of those dividing flavors, like licorice, which I also love. I've seen recipes, and I could try some, but was hoping for a recommendation from someone here. Maybe I'll get lucky!
    Wishing you luck with that:) I dislike black licorice but like the red.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Calling @barkfunklerbunk the root beer king

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Not at all. A lot of folks like root beer. I didn’t try it but the recipe sites probably have lots of recipes

I have to dig through my flavors now and see which brands of rootbeer I have. I'm sure not the one I need, because that's how it works.

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread