Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    LOL I knew there was something wrong with my (EFC) but also day in general. It was the DIY thread and like, it's homey goodness where flavors can taste like socks.

I am vaping.... A mix. I mixed it. Either I never lablelled it at all, or the ink came off or something. It tastes good but I have zero context to describe it really other than it is quite vapable.

I am glad to have labelled a lemon something like tart mix, where like, it smells VILE. I am scare to vape it and I think I put extra lemon (cicely? Perhaps?) but from the smell, I am NOT vaping it. I refuse to pollute an entire tank. I suppose it's like, um, incentive to set up my dipper, or something.

I wait patiently but I actually think it's starting to smell WORSE over time.

Anna
    Maybe you should dump that one??

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Actually that sounds like a fair amount accomplished.

Well, to me, the inventor of the e-liquid that should never have been. (Though maybe I should do what all the 'positivity" self-help books recommend, and try to market it. It's already got the proprietary recipe thing going, since I honestly don't remember what other flavors I used. Maybe it will start a craze for flavors in the "even grosser than normal cheese" profile, and I will simultaneously be an industry titan AND worshipped by those who would cut back on teen vaping by just making it unappealing to anyone. ("Dude, what flavor you Juuling? Ew, that's GROSS, man. Vaping isn't cool, it's nasty AF. I'm telling the rest of us.")
    Strawberries 'n' Cheddar.
    Blueberry Bleu.
    And of course the original, the one, the only (I promise) Sue's Saccharine Satyr.
    (Thanks, Fran, for the reminder about the "stinky feet" notes. Goat cheese + feet = satyr = whyever it's cool to name a flavor something that makes me have to still look up what flavor it is. A position in my C-suite for that one!)
    If I could make myself try DIY-ing again, Blitzed, I will indeed avoid the TFA Maraschino Cherry. Unless Sue's Shirley Temple needs just that touch of Mucinex to bring out the "weeping child actress" notes ... hey... [thinking; you would do well to stop me now]
    What kind of flavors do you like to vape? I’m sure we can come up with a simple recipe for you.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Guess it is a southern thing.

On another note, I got a quote of 6700 to clear the 3 trees that fell on my Ky property. I am already losing so much on the place so I am having to work a deal and give up two of the carports for part of the money. I am so stressed over that place I am physically ill. Had a buyer, too.

So sorry to hear this. That quote sounds pretty high. Around here (Northeast) the going rate is about $1000 per day of work. That could be one large tree or many smaller ones. I hope you manage to get it all sorted out and it sells.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I don’t think they’re big in the Northeast.Can’t say as I’ve ever noticed them in any grocery store.

I can get them here, in just about any store. Walmart carries them prewashed in bags. I love collard greens! With hot pepper vinegar! Also mustard and turnip greens.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So sorry to hear this. That quote sounds pretty high. Around here (Northeast) the going rate is about $1000 per day of work. That could be one large tree or many smaller ones. I hope you manage to get it all sorted out and it sells.
    Similar prices here also.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I can get them here, in just about any store. Walmart carries them prewashed in bags. I love collard greens! With hot pepper vinegar! Also mustard and turnip greens.
    I’d probably find them if I was looking

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What's everyone up to today? For me, it's leaves. We may get snow at the end of the week. Also going on a bike ride (gravel) tonight. Charging up my lights and need to locate all my cold weather gear.
    I should work on recipes but keep putting it off. Maybe later

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Another day back to work for me. Maybe this weekend I can try to work on getting my new flavors taken care of. I don’t accomplish much during the week.
    You work all week so that’s understandable

Users who are viewing this thread