Random DIY mixing and More

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

I have some of those in 30 ml, but 10 would be good too. The 30s are big enough I can use a mini mixer with 10 mls in the bottle and not have foam all over lol.

And I have an order of these coming in green, cobalt, and amber. I already have black and clear (don’t recommend the black because you can’t see what’s in them) I plan to use the different colors for different nic levels and pg/vg. I’m constantly digging through a zillion bottles for the right mix for whatever tank I’m filling.

https://www.amazon.com/Vivaplex-Gre...Y340_QL65&keywords=15+ml+dropper+bottle&psc=1

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have some of those in 30 ml, but 10 would be good too. The 30s are big enough I can use a mini mixer with 10 mls in the bottle and not have foam all over lol.

And I have an order of these coming in green, cobalt, and amber. I already have black and clear (don’t recommend the black because you can’t see what’s in them) I plan to use the different colors for different nic levels and pg/vg. I’m constantly digging through a zillion bottles for the right mix for whatever tank I’m filling.

https://www.amazon.com/Vivaplex-Gre...Y340_QL65&keywords=15+ml+dropper+bottle&psc=1
    I like those green ones but I really don't need any mixing bottles. Going to save them for any future need though.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I like those green ones but I really don't need any mixing bottles. Going to save them for any future need though.
    The droppers I like for my finished juice. Easier to pour into than plastic. Although I take plastic out with me, afraid those droppers will leak.

I use 120s for tried recipes, and regular Cap 30s for testing. But now I think of it, maybe I’ll use the black ones for testing. Save me washing a pipette when I try them in the rda.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    I'm basically looking into 10ml vials to transfer some of my flavors into. I don't really have a need to do that but it would be easier to find the right flavors in my drawer divider. Every little flavor finding trick helps....LOL.

I'm visualizing a conveyor belt and computerized system where you punch in the name and that bottle is delivered.
    Perhaps robotic arm since that would be easier to add another 20 flavors.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I need more rhubarb flavors! Just realised I only have RF strawberry rhubarb

You do, although strawberry rhubarb is nice, too.

@FranC, I've mixed brandy and rhubarb and it's good! LOL, I like brandy in most things though.

And d'oh I have a ginger ale flavor that I had no clue what to do with, and obviously I MUST add brandy Heh, my parents used to have me mix them one quite frequently after work when I was living in France and they were a bit boozy, LOL.

You bet I tasted the drinks to be sure they were correct (LOL not sure if it had a name but it's a great tasting drink, LOL). I kinda want to jump up an mix it right now. I'm not going to, but soon. LOL.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You do, although strawberry rhubarb is nice, too.

@FranC, I've mixed brandy and rhubarb and it's good! LOL, I like brandy in most things though.

And d'oh I have a ginger ale flavor that I had no clue what to do with, and obviously I MUST add brandy Heh, my parents used to have me mix them one quite frequently after work when I was living in France and they were a bit boozy, LOL.

You bet I tasted the drinks to be sure they were correct (LOL not sure if it had a name but it's a great tasting drink, LOL). I kinda want to jump up an mix it right now. I'm not going to, but soon. LOL.

Anna
    Thanks for the tip on the Brandy/Rhubarb:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread