Random DIY mixing and More

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
All I read and hear on NPR on the topic of vaping is negative. It's my news media of choice. I just sent an email to NPR politely complaining about the one sided reporting (negative) on vaping. I'm hoping they read it, and I believe they will, and perhaps they might do something about it. It was worth a shot.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
All I read and hear on NPR on the topic of vaping is negative. It's my news media of choice. I just sent an email to NPR politely complaining about the one sided reporting (negative) on vaping. I'm hoping they read it, and I believe they will, and perhaps they might do something about it. It was worth a shot.

I've tried before, too. Then I realized that one of NPR's main sponsors is the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. They are one of the biggies in promoting tobacco control, and are, of course, anti-vaping. They are tied in to the Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids and all the others. :(

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got vape mail today too but not as much as Fran. I got the minifit but Breazy didn’t send the pods I ordered with it. Sent them an email. I also got some drip tips and a Tesla punk 86w.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got vape mail today too but not as much as Fran. I got the minifit but Breazy didn’t send the pods I ordered with it. Sent them an email. I also got some drip tips and a Tesla punk 86w.
    The minifit comes with a pod. Have you tried it yet?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m about to try the Nautilus AIO I got. If I like it I hope I don’t need to buy pods real soon. Right in the middle of my Christmas shopping and I can’t afford vape stuff too. On the other hand I have at least 100 boxes of nauti coils so I hope I really like it

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    I’m about to try the Nautilus AIO I got. If I like it I hope I don’t need to buy pods real soon. Right in the middle of my Christmas shopping and I can’t afford vape stuff too. On the other hand I have at least 100 boxes of nauti coils so I hope I really like it
    I still need nautilus coils. One is always part of my day. Keep waiting on that big sale somewhere...

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I still need nautilus coils. One is always part of my day. Keep waiting on that big sale somewhere...
    Oh please don’t. I will share some with you. Probably won’t be till after Christmas but pm me your address so I have it just in case.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I've tried before, too. Then I realized that one of NPR's main sponsors is the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. They are one of the biggies in promoting tobacco control, and are, of course, anti-vaping. They are tied in to the Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids and all the others. :(

They are also funding Glantz and his anti-vaping "research."

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I tried to like Ry4 double. I tried it in several recipes but I just couldn't get to liking it. Finally ended up piffing it to a friend. I know it's a popular flavor but not for me.

I'm on the fence with it so far.
    Pirate's Creed is what you were thinking of, @Skeebo. I still have some of that, too. It's way too pipe/cigar tobaccoey for me.

I thought Freedom Juice came the closest to a cigarette. Of the cheap, generic variety. Had that ashtray taste.

Pirate's Creed, that's the one...oddly delicious in a strange way. Patriot tobacco from Goodejuice and Freedom Juice were definitely using Red Burley from Flavorah. In the early days (way back in 2014) there was something special about Halo juices for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I need some help. I have to mix some juice for the gal that sent me all this stuff. @Sugar_and_Spice. Or anybody else good at this.I need to mix 120ml of base mix. This need to come out to 4% nic and 60pg/40vg. There will be 25% flavor in pg.
    Oh and the nic I’ll be using is 60mg.

Did I mess that up?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm on the fence with it so far.

Pirate's Creed, that's the one...oddly delicious in a strange way. Patriot tobacco from Goodejuice and Freedom Juice were definitely using Red Burley from Flavorah. In the early days (way back in 2014) there was something special about Halo juices for me.
    I never really jumped on the Halo train but I did like some of the juice.Seems so long ago now.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I need some help. I have to mix some juice for the gal that sent me all this stuff. @Sugar_and_Spice. Or anybody else good at this.I need to mix 120ml of base mix. This need to come out to 4% nic and 60pg/40vg. There will be 25% flavor in pg.
    Oh and the nic I’ll be using is 60mg.

Did I mess that up?
    For Fran
    Ingredient
    ml
    Grams
    %

Nicotine juice 60 mg (100% PG)
    8.00 ml of nic (60mg) ml
    8.29 grams
    6.67 %

PG dilutant
    34.00 ML
    35.23 grams
    28.33 %

VG dilutant
    48.00 ml
    60.53 grams
    %40.00

Total base
    90 ml
    104.05 grams
    75 %

any flavor
    30.00 ml
    30.00 grams
    25.00 %

Totals
    120 volume ml of bottle
    134.05 grams
    100%

Strength: 4 mg
    PG/VG-ratio: 60/40
    Flavor total: 30 ml / 30g (25%)

Is this what you wanted?

:)

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    For Fran
    Ingredient
    ml
    Grams
    %

Nicotine juice 60 mg (100% PG)
    8.00 ml of nic (60mg) ml
    8.29 grams
    6.67 %

PG dilutant
    34.00 ML
    35.23 grams
    28.33 %

VG dilutant
    48.00 ml
    60.53 grams
    %40.00

Total base
    90 ml
    104.05 grams
    75 %

any flavor
    30.00 ml
    30.00 grams
    25.00 %

Totals
    120 volume ml of bottle
    134.05 grams
    100%

Strength: 4 mg
    PG/VG-ratio: 60/40
    Flavor total: 30 ml / 30g (25%)
    Thank you but I screwed that up.Let me see if I can explain this better. Their are 2 different juices I have to mix.What I want to do is mix a bottle of base that will come out right. I’m not doing this well. Let’s say I have 2 30ml bottles. I put 25% flavor in each bottle. Now I want to mix a 120ml bottle of base mix (nic/pg/vg) that will come out to 4% nic when I fill the bottles with it. Have I confused you yet?

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Thank you but I screwed that up.Let me see if I can explain this better. Their are 2 different juices I have to mix.What I want to do is mix a bottle of base that will come out right. I’m not doing this well. Let’s say I have 2 30ml bottles. I put 25% flavor in each bottle. Now I want to mix a 120ml bottle of base mix (nic/pg/vg) that will come out to 4% nic when I fill the bottles with it. Have I confused you yet?
    Hey Fran. Are you trying to mix a 120mL base, for use in mixing, that AFTER adding 25% flavor to a 30mL bottle, comes out to 4% (40mg\mL) nicotine, or am I lost here (common occurence)?

Users who are viewing this thread