FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Kiwi Bourbon
    I believe you could sub the fruit of your choice for the kiwi.
    I would think you could use FA, but must be a Kentucky bourbon flavor not bourbon vanilla.
    I never thought of Vanilla Bourbon as an alcohol flavor. It has no boosyness for me but I like the flavor. The Kentucky Bourbon is too sweet for me but may try regular bourbon flavor with the fruit of my choice. Sounds like it could be good and I'm all for simple mixes.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Buuutttt think of the possibilities! :lol:

I have to admit, I do enjoy some odd mixes from time to time. There are those that think I am a bit odd for enjoying Dill Pickle Ice Cream, lol.

I don't know about dill pickles, but FA Cucumber with just a hint of Black Pepper is a delightful summertime vape. I don't remember whose idea it was--HIC's? Huckleberried's? It was a long time ago...

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't know about dill pickles, but FA Cucumber with just a hint of Black Pepper is a delightful summertime vape. I don't remember whose idea it was--HIC's? Huckleberried's? It was a long time ago...
    Hiya, Pretty Bird:) I've tried that Black Pepper flavor. Not a fan.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hiya, Pretty Bird:) I've tried that Black Pepper flavor. Not a fan.

Oh, I'm not a fan either. Certainly not a standalone, but useful when you want a hint of warm spice, maybe in some tobaccos or chai or holiday spices. Novelty item, for sure. :lol:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Double Chocolate Dark. Not horrible but not especially good either. Yes, a little dark but there was a slight grassy taste left on my palette after the exhale. Not particularly pleasant. Pretty good on the inhale, OK on the exhale. The aftertaste just kind of spoiled it. Maybe if it were mixed with something else the aftertaste would get overshadowed but when there are other chocolates without this taste I see no point in keeping this one.

Cocoa. Now I know where the DCD got its grassy flavor. This one is crap. Way too raw.

So, 0 for 2 today. Tomorrow: Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Chunks. WooHoo!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Double Chocolate Dark. Not horrible but not especially good either. Yes, a little dark but there was a slight grassy taste left on my palette after the exhale. Not particularly pleasant. Pretty good on the inhale, OK on the exhale. The aftertaste just kind of spoiled it. Maybe if it were mixed with something else the aftertaste would get overshadowed but when there are other chocolates without this taste I see no point in keeping this one.

Cocoa. Now I know where the DCD got its grassy flavor. This one is crap. Way too raw.

So, 0 for 2 today. Tomorrow: Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Chunks. WooHoo!
    This ^^^^^ I can’t wait for.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    This ^^^^^ I can’t wait for.
    I saved what I thought might be the best for last. :)

Even if it doesn’t turn out that way I have two in combination that has some promise. I also have two more I have at BCF I want to try. Milk Chocolate (FLV) and Glamour Chocolate.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I saved what I thought might be the best for last. :)

Even if it doesn’t turn out that way I have two in combination that has some promise. I also have two more I have at BCF I want to try. Chocolate Milk (FLV) and Glamour Chocolate.
    The glamour is a good one. Don’t have the FLV

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    People here have said FLV is expensive because they’re more potent. Hope that’s true because that’s what my Milk Chocolate needs.
    When I bought my first couple FLV flavors I never thought I’d end up with so many. They overflowed the 1/2 case home I had for them. Very good stuff IMO. Only one did I hate and that was the Easia Tea which I promptly piffed.

Users who are viewing this thread