Random DIY mixing and More

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
lol, I'm with Fran, I'll stick with the creamy!

Btw, how long did you steep this? Not discounting your interpretation at all but It's actually a fairly popular recipe that's been around for a few years. However, it definitely needs a few weeks ( 3 min in IMHO ) of steeping. Prior to that, some have mentioned it having a bell pepperish accent ... hmm, stuffed pepper vape anyone? :D

It was one of the first recipes I made when I started DIY. It didn't go over very well with my DL setup but I have since switched to mtl vaping, perhaps this recipe will fare better now.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'd try the real thing too if I saw it offered but so far, it's only been in vape form. :D
    It should be easy enough to try. Buy some ice cream and add some chopped up dill pickle. I like ice cream and I like dill pickles but the idea of mixing them makes me cringe.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That’s so generous of you! I’d hate for you to waste any if it turns out I don’t like NETs either. I know it takes a lot of time and work to make them. I’m really on the fence since I know I haven’t tried a regular tobacco flavor that I found even a little palatable.

I'd recommend the black cherry and honey chocolate if you decide to try some. If you don't like them, you could always send them to me. Pappa has quite a variety of them.

I like Perique. I have Virginia Spice and Stoved Virginia that I have to get mixed also.

I have the virginia spice and liked it very much.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'd recommend the black cherry and honey chocolate if you decide to try some. If you don't like them, you could always send them to me. Pappa has quite a variety of them.

I have the virginia spice and liked it very much.
    It is the first time Brett has sent me that and I'm iffy on liking it cause spices in a vape don't agree with me.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    It is the first time Brett has sent me that and I'm iffy on liking it cause spices in a vape don't agree with me.

The "spice" is actually a Maduro Cigar leaf. This adds a new flavor to the Virginia- Perique blend, but it's not spicy. If anything, it is smoother and richer.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The "spice" is actually a Maduro Cigar leaf. This adds a new flavor to the Virginia- Perique blend, but it's not spicy. If anything, it is smoother and richer.
    Well, that sounds good.:thumbs: Going to get these last 2 mixed up pronto.:)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I'd try the real thing too if I saw it offered but so far, it's only been in vape form. :D
    Just chop up some pickles and use them to top your ice cream. Smooth ice cream with a bright crunch of pickle.

Hmm, that sounds tasty to me.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Just chop up some pickles and use them to top your ice cream. Smooth ice cream with a bright crunch of pickle.

Hmm, that sounds tasty to me.
    If I see a woman eating dill pickles on ice cream, my first thought would be that she is pregnant lol.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    Happy Friday everyone!
    Creamy Cuban recipe
    FA Cuban Supreme 2%
    FA Catalan Cream 3%
    FA Hazel Grove .5%
    FA Torrone 1%
    This is a rare occurrence... I have all of the ingredients for that! :thumbs:
    If you like boozey vapes:
    Kentucky Bourbon-tfa-2%
    Kiwi-fw-4%
    Marshmallow-fa-2%
    I let it steep for 4 weeks.
    my next mix I'm going to sub double apple-cap and/or Fuji apple-fa-for the kiwi, and reduce the Kentucky bourbon to 1.5%
    This looks interesting, so I'll save it for later (Rats, missing the kiwi - I only have FA's, would that work?)... What do you call it? ;)

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    This is a rare occurrence... I have all of the ingredients for that! :thumbs:

This looks interesting, so I'll save it for later (Rats, missing the kiwi - I only have FA's, would that work?)... What do you call it? ;)
    Kiwi Bourbon
    I believe you could sub the fruit of your choice for the kiwi.
    I would think you could use FA, but must be a Kentucky bourbon flavor not bourbon vanilla.

Users who are viewing this thread