Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    A lady in the ice. Frame it. Was the face in the base of snow person on purpose? Or random?
    75429389_10156880061311325_628754633422012416_o.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning to you random folks :) Have you any plans today? I’m trying to settle on a mixing day. I was considering Friday when daughter and gd will be gone all day shopping. But they don’t take the kids along and it could get a bit noisy here.Gd sleeps over Thursday night so they can get an early start. Maybe I can mix before if I can finish getting ready. IDK

Just another work day here. They are brave doing the black Friday thing. Some stores are starting on Thanksgiving day. I absolutely refuse to go out shopping on Black Friday even if I didn't have to work. I did go one year at 6 AM to Walmart when the kids were little to score some deals on toys. Never again.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Just another work day here. They are brave doing the black Friday thing. Some stores are starting on Thanksgiving day. I absolutely refuse to go out shopping on Black Friday even if I didn't have to work. I did go one year at 6 AM to Walmart when the kids were little to score some deals on toys. Never again.
    Them women are violent on Black Friday. Militants!

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety

I'm with you! I really dislike crowds of any type. Thankfully, there is now online Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm with you! I really dislike crowds of any type. Thankfully, there is now online Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Even if there wasn't online shopping, I'd wait and pay a little more for gifts to avoid fighting crowds on that day.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I've never ever gone out and shopped black Friday. I have on just a few occasions waited to the very last minute and gone out and shopped on Christmas eve. It wasn't too bad really, at least it was then about 15 years ago before my home town's population exploded. I couldn't imagine doing that now, plus I can't stand shopping in or crowded places period.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Two more SFTs to vape today. Some Bavarian, cheesecake, custard base concoction. And Peanut Butter (the non DX version). Heading to Morrisville today so I will swing by BCF and grab my five flavor order.
    The mixes don't sound very exciting but who knows.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My shopping is usually done before Black Friday even gets here. There are other good sales that pop up during the year. This year I'm waiting for a delayed pkg from Yeti and hoping it
    gets here soon. Other than that I'm waiting for a few small things. I think I'm done but have to doublecheck that.

Users who are viewing this thread