Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We have done a little shopping for the kids but have a lot more to go.
    Thank goodness mine are grown and I don't have to spend millions on them anymore. My gifts are now in the $20-$30 range for the grandkids and great-grands and $40-$50 for my kids. Due to family feuds I don't have to buy for them all.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm vaping yet another recipe I don't care a lot for. Looking at the recipe I can see it has no base. It's basically Champagne, coolant, and fruit. It would probably be better if I could taste the 5% of fruits in it but the little bit of coolant overruns everything. Not worth a remix. I'll move on.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Well, now it's looking like we can't fish December.. :/ too cold at night(Ice, our nemesis), plus a blizzard coming tomorrow and the end of the week. And on top of it all, it's blowing the least desirable wind for days on end. Oh well, we're gonna miss Thanksgiving with our family, but we planned an anniversary dinner (lobster fettuccine :D) on Thursday, which Thanksgiving is our actual anniversary. It's rare that this actually happens, we usually have it a week or two later.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, now it's looking like we can't fish December.. :/ too cold at night(Ice, our nemesis), plus a blizzard coming tomorrow and the end of the week. And on top of it all, it's blowing the least desirable wind for days on end. Oh well, we're gonna miss Thanksgiving with our family, but we planned an anniversary dinner (lobster fettuccine :D) on Thursday, which Thanksgiving is our actual anniversary. It's rare that this actually happens, we usually have it a week or two later.
    Well, that sucks for the extra money but hope you can enjoy your anniversary.:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    vaping yet another with coolant. A small amount of Menthol and ws-23. This one with Vodka and more fruit so I thought it might be better. Nah, another one bites the dust. Not sure why I even mixed 3 with menthol cause I'm not a big fan.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I use menthol and koolada in my menthol tobacco but that's about it. I'm not really a big fan of ws23 either. I can really taste it in some recipes.
    I don't have a problem with ws-23, just menthol.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Vaping yet another with coolant. A small amount of Menthol and ws-23. This one with Vodka and more fruit so I thought it might be better. Nah, another one bites the dust. Not sure why I even mixed 3 with menthol cause I'm not a big fan.
    I like a little menthol now and then, but very sparingly. I use menthol FW. But I haven't tried any other "coolants" or menthols.

No getting drunk for this guy, I'm over 20 months now without a drink, and I love it. I loved alcohol just a tad toooooooo much. I had some great times though, despite the bad.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I'm sure this subject has been broached but I'll bring it up again cuz I'm not sure of the outcome.

Do these LDPE bottles take on the flavors that are kept in them? Do y'all reuse your bottles for other flavors without penalty?

It depends. On the flavor, and on how long it sat in there.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I like a little menthol now and then, but very sparingly. I use menthol FW. But I haven't tried any other "coolants" or menthols.

No getting drunk for this guy, I'm over 20 months now without a drink, and I love it. I loved alcohol just a tad toooooooo much. I had some great times though, despite the bad.

I got to that point several years ago where I was drinking too much and had drink(s) almost every night. I stopped completely for several years. Now I have maybe a few beers each year. We took my daughter and her boyfriend on a tour of a local brewery a couple months ago and felt the affects from just a few 5oz cups that they gave us for samples.

I'm sure this subject has been broached but I'll bring it up again cuz I'm not sure of the outcome.

Do these LDPE bottles take on the flavors that are kept in them? Do y'all reuse your bottles for other flavors without penalty?

I rinse the bottles I use for sft and reuse them. If it's something I need to steep long term then I try to use glass. Usually a hot water rinse will clean them good enough for me to reuse.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I usually only use plastic for sfts and testers that don't stay bottled long.

Users who are viewing this thread