Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
What is this blasphemy about not drinking coffee? Coffee is like air to me. I’m pretty sure I’d die if I stopped.
I loved my coffee, but my stomach didn't. I now drink an enormous smoothie into which I put my five a day, which has proved to be quite liberating.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Got my meds, Mom, I mean @FranC . LOL. Deconstructed my vape room and it will look better... Soon. ALSO found like A use for my LAST medbox (a door came off) it is great for driptips so I might keep THIS one. Etc.

It was pretty Chill in Douglas Today but I did NOT go to like the Walmart area. That's usually bad on the best of days.

Man my kid was ALL argumentative about vaping. He used to be a libertarian, passionately. Now he's all like 'the evil corporations should be whatevered."It's hook line and sinker he did not even know the vapes killing people were black market THC,

Somehow, that bothers me. I need to free him from Colorado it is clearly not good for his brain development. I want my COOL kid back the one who handed out Halloween candy one election year and said, "Vote Gary Johnson." That kid was COOL. This one's a twit. Jeez. And ALSO, like he was like, "Vapers have the ultimate choice. They can just QUIT." I pointed out his MMJ status and he was like "yes, it's a constant fight." He was saying we needed like lobbyists I was like, "No kidding." I asked him what he had done with his MMJ "Fight" lately and he could name nothing. I also asked if he wanted to visit Sedona with me on an oxygen tank.

MAN. I have paid off enough of my consolidated debt that EVERYONE and their little brother want to loan me a huge chunk of money to pay it off (at higher interest, most likely.) I might call a few of them though to see, because nothing really looks worse on your credit score than consolidated credit card debt. I want to move in to my LAST HOUSE FOREVER soon.

I may call a few, but I suppose I should wait until the house is sold etc. There is this one that says it is based on your "education and overall income." Not so much your credit score. Maybe not. IDK. I am considering it.

Like these HUGE sums of money some of them. Oh well, suppose it's a good sign either way. I'm jus steadily paying it off.

The implants were kinda worth it. I shall do yoga soon and try my Boston crème pie recipe. I am a bit worried BUT I FOUND MY RECIPES. Heh. Tucked in a suitcase very well hidden in a pouch.

Anna
    Can you not just pay off your debt when you sell the other house?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well,my Cornbread Pudding is pretty good so I moved onto Rhubarb Gin and Tonic which I still like also. That leaves just one to try which is Honey Dragon Tea (again). I hope to do that tomorrow and be done. That is the last of the 15ml mixes I brought here.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I stopped drinking alcohol around that same time - about 15 years ago now. Cigarettes went about 6 and a half years ago. I have one cup of coffee a day because that is all I really want. The morning cup is enough.

I am working on a new Creme de Menthe recipe but didn't have time to mix up V2 before I left Washington state for Thanksgiving week in Virginia. I did like V1 enough that I added Creme de Menthe and menthol to two 60ml bottles of my Peppermint Snow and it is wonderful! I haven't vaped anything with menthol in it in a couple of years and am really enjoying this. I will mix up V2 of the Creme de Menthe recipe I have planned out when I get back to Washington and hope it is even better. *fingers crossed*
    I'll be looking out for this. I mixed your original Creme de Menthe the other day and liked it a lot. (I also like your Sea Breeze and French 75, by the way).

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Curious how you’re making a cookie recipe without cookie
    We’re not on the same wavelength. :laugh:

I’m not interested in making a cookie recipe to vape. I’m interested in trying to replicate the non-Net component of my DF. I’m taking stabs at it. Thought it was a chocolate chip flavor. That failed. Then I thought it might be a chocolate cookie flavor (chocolate chip cookie and chocolate cookie are two different cookies) That failed because the sugar cookie wrecked it. But I did like the flavor I got from that chocolate cookie EXCEPT for the sugar cookie ingredient. So I eliminated that ingredient and went with everything else in it and added my NET. That’s what I tried today and it moved me closer to DF. The cookie is not an ingredient that works for my DF-alike journey. Not in any form. DF has no cookie flavor in it (as I have learned).

Does this clear it up at all?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    You feeling better,Zazie?
    A little bit, and you are sweet to ask. I'm not needing the walker anymore but my brain is still scrambled, so I will be indexing very slowly and carefully. I have this fear that I'm going to delete everything by mistake.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hoping you like them..Hope you got the dessert ones.
    Honey & chocolate
    Black cherry
    Christmas spice and
    Creamy butterscotch
    :) They’ll be ready for the new year when I get back from driving my mom back to Alabama. Being gone that last week of steeping will keep impatient me from testing them early. They all sound good to me!!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Glad you got your pills.

LOL trust me, so is the entire world. Me off Seroquel-- it's not GOOD. I made the guy who involuntaried me mad, by cursing and pointing out his failures as a doc. He was like, "There is no cursing in my office." I was like, "You are a doctor on a PSYCHIATRIC LOCKED UNIT. I am a manic woman who has not slept in two WEEKS while almost overdosing on Depakote because I had no sense of time. You can take your censored censored and shove it where the sun don't shine,"

It was all downhill after that. 15 meds no Seroquel no sleep. Finally my outpatient doc who was in DEEP HORROR because he caused it got another doc to slip me some until I was somewhat sane enough to take the high road and talk to the mental health rights people who got in a Judge to transfer me."

I found out later he was getting ready to ship me out of state into "long term care." He told me that right before the judge hearing. I was like "No kid, no family, my only companions Alzheimer's patients and wheel of fortune."

I'm kind of glad he did it made me mad enough to take the high road and be like nice and just be like "we have different ideas about treatment apparently but my outpatient doc knows the state doctors really well."

Oh, it was also terrifying and stuff. Things were bad. I TOLD the outpatient doc too I was like 'PLEASE don't put me on Abilify I took it ONE time, and I talked to corpses all night my last doc said to never, ever take it again."

He did not listen. He did a lot of apologizing and even offered me a new doc but I was like, "Nope. You busted me. Now you get to fix me. Have fun with that,"

He was fairly consciencous after that, but I was on forced tx for a year (the judge, even though I have never missed a doc appointment in my entire life."
    That jerk like was like "I am putting you on Depakote and Seroquel and Risperdal. Enjoy stability."

It kinda turned me into a Stepford wife, I hated sex (Risperdal) and I had to fake it because I was like, "This is not fair,." I also cleaned my house every day, took the dog for a walk every day, ironed the husband's SHIRTS I was so bored, cooked and cleaned and went to an AA meeting every day. I also gained 97 lbs (the Depakote that stuff sucks.)

I told the doc at the end of the year of forced tx (I finally got a job and insurance) "If this is stability I NEVER want to do it again."

LOL I ran into him on Lithium on Seroquel at a pizza joint. He kept staring at me. I laughed, waved, and said, "Look what private insurance can do."

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yes, probably @FranC depending on how much we make (I am hoping a bunch) and how much land is. And we should save some of it for the new house bit and leech fields and other crap. It gets expensive. The husband has the FHA loan left, but like when you do the whole land thing it gets expensive.

I could pay off my debt by halting VAPING PURCHASES which after dealing with my ROOM OMG I am going to HALT for a while. So maybe I will mix a bunch. I have atomizers for years I could just spend learning to SET UP. Sheesh.

I'm done. Yeah yeah famous last words. LOL. Really gonna try though I have ENOUGH VAPE.

Anna

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    All 4 nets mixed up, just need to label them and the waiting begins :)

BDAC893C-A010-4A3C-9805-36C657B3666F.jpeg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We’re not on the same wavelength. :laugh:

I’m not interested in making a cookie recipe to vape. I’m interested in trying to replicate the non-Net component of my DF. I’m taking stabs at it. Thought it was a chocolate chip flavor. That failed. Then I thought it might be a chocolate cookie flavor (chocolate chip cookie and chocolate cookie are two different cookies) That failed because the sugar cookie wrecked it. But I did like the flavor I got from that chocolate cookie EXCEPT for the sugar cookie ingredient. So I eliminated that ingredient and went with everything else in it and added my NET. That’s what I tried today and it moved me closer to DF. The cookie is not an ingredient that works for my DF-alike journey. Not in any form. DF has no cookie flavor in it (as I have learned).

Does this clear it up at all?
    Yep,I get it now. Seemed like two different things for some reason.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    A little bit, and you are sweet to ask. I'm not needing the walker anymore but my brain is still scrambled, so I will be indexing very slowly and carefully. I have this fear that I'm going to delete everything by mistake.
    You’re so sweet to do it at all. Take your time. Take a break and feel better.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Honey & chocolate
    Black cherry
    Christmas spice and
    Creamy butterscotch
    :) They’ll be ready for the new year when I get back from driving my mom back to Alabama. Being gone that last week of steeping will keep impatient me from testing them early. They all sound good to me!!
    Hoping you like them:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, probably @FranC depending on how much we make (I am hoping a bunch) and how much land is. And we should save some of it for the new house bit and leech fields and other crap. It gets expensive. The husband has the FHA loan left, but like when you do the whole land thing it gets expensive.

I could pay off my debt by halting VAPING PURCHASES which after dealing with my ROOM OMG I am going to HALT for a while. So maybe I will mix a bunch. I have atomizers for years I could just spend learning to SET UP. Sheesh.

I'm done. Yeah yeah famous last words. LOL. Really gonna try though I have ENOUGH VAPE.

Anna
    Well,what do you want more. Your new house or more vape stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread