Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Went over my gift lists.There is a family party at my oldest daughters home and there is Christmas Day here. All those gifts are bought and mostly wrapped (still waiting on a couple of things). Then there are the 7 birthdays that fall in Jan and Feb,all bought for except my oldest daughter that’s very hard to buy for. Thankfully there are no birthdays at all in March and April.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Normally you wouldn’t catch me in a store on Black Friday but they had the new MacBook Air for about $120 cheaper than Best buy’s advertised Black Friday price. It’s regular 1099 and they had it for 779. I don’t think it was a Black Friday deal because they were advertising them all week and unlike some stores, they had plenty of them available.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Went over my gift lists.There is a family party at my oldest daughters home and there is Christmas Day here. All those gifts are bought and mostly wrapped (still waiting on a couple of things). Then there are the 7 birthdays that fall in Jan and Feb,all bought for except my oldest daughter that’s very hard to buy for. Thankfully there are no birthdays at all in March and April.

That’s great Fran! We are just getting started. I have a couple things for the kids so far and ordered one thing for my MiL.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Normally you wouldn’t catch me in a store on Black Friday but they had the new MacBook Air for about $120 cheaper than Best Buy’s advertised Black Friday price. It’s regular 1099 and they had it for 779. I don’t think it was a Black Friday deal because they were advertising them all week and unlike some stores, they had plenty of them available.
    They also had a fast line that really made it worth while.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s great Fran! We are just getting started. I have a couple things for the kids so far and ordered one thing for my MiL.
    It works out best for me to buy as I can. If I had to buy all these gifts at once it would just be impossible.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Happy Black Friday everyone!!

I read that Flash is used in DIY to boost throat hit, but I haven't been able to find it using search engines at a couple of different flavor vendors. Can anyone tell me where I might find some and if it is generally considered a safe additive?

Thank you in advance!
    I have some, but haven’t tried it. Probably either came from BCF or Chef’s. I haven’t found anyone who’s actually used it. I’d a some first hand review
    Edit: late to the party....guess I bought it because Hitt mentioned it??

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have some, but haven’t tried it. Probably either came from BCF or Chef’s. I haven’t found anyone who’s actually used it. I’d a some first hand review
    Edit: late to the party....guess I bought it because Hitt mentioned it??
    I don’t know if I have it but I think so. Never had any luck with additives but that never stopped me from getting another

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Received a package from @PapawBrett today :) 4 nets to mix up La red 84 turkish stoved Virginia and Virginia spice. Going to be hard waiting a month to test these out lol Thanks Brett :)
    Worth the wait, Joey:)

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Bought some stuff for the nephews and niece today. One of those electric razor skateboard? things, and anew bicycle I have to pick up on Monday when their in school. Got my niece a nice camera strap and some earbuds made from real wood. Two little ones to still buy for, but they're easy. Three, and under one, they love almost anything. The older they get, the more expensive the toys get lol.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Got my meds, Mom, I mean @FranC . LOL. Deconstructed my vape room and it will look better... Soon. ALSO found like A use for my LAST medbox (a door came off) it is great for driptips so I might keep THIS one. Etc.

It was pretty Chill in Douglas Today but I did NOT go to like the Walmart area. That's usually bad on the best of days.

Man my kid was ALL argumentative about vaping. He used to be a libertarian, passionately. Now he's all like 'the evil corporations should be whatevered."It's hook line and sinker he did not even know the vapes killing people were black market THC,

Somehow, that bothers me. I need to free him from Colorado it is clearly not good for his brain development. I want my COOL kid back the one who handed out Halloween candy one election year and said, "Vote Gary Johnson." That kid was COOL. This one's a twit. Jeez. And ALSO, like he was like, "Vapers have the ultimate choice. They can just QUIT." I pointed out his MMJ status and he was like "yes, it's a constant fight." He was saying we needed like lobbyists I was like, "No kidding." I asked him what he had done with his MMJ "Fight" lately and he could name nothing. I also asked if he wanted to visit Sedona with me on an oxygen tank.

MAN. I have paid off enough of my consolidated debt that EVERYONE and their little brother want to loan me a huge chunk of money to pay it off (at higher interest, most likely.) I might call a few of them though to see, because nothing really looks worse on your credit score than consolidated credit card debt. I want to move in to my LAST HOUSE FOREVER soon.

I may call a few, but I suppose I should wait until the house is sold etc. There is this one that says it is based on your "education and overall income." Not so much your credit score. Maybe not. IDK. I am considering it.

Like these HUGE sums of money some of them. Oh well, suppose it's a good sign either way. I'm jus steadily paying it off.

The implants were kinda worth it. I shall do yoga soon and try my Boston crème pie recipe. I am a bit worried BUT I FOUND MY RECIPES. Heh. Tucked in a suitcase very well hidden in a pouch.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Also, the kid still plays Minecraft. ALL the smart kids at my office play it. Docs get mad at me when I say it doesn't count as screen time. They have never watched a truly smart kid play Minecraft. They are like designing things, organizing leagues, planning ahead, delegating tasks, cooperating . That game (which has been around forever) is the bomb.

I do not miss the frantic "Let's go to BestBuy for the next Nintendo or PlayStation whatever."

Oh my God the kid was like SO anxious about this stupid play station one year (hard to get) he did not believe our repeated reassurances he would get it. I finally just took him to the garage and showed him it in the trunk of the husband's car. Then HUSBAND was all mad, but my mom was firmly on my side. Heh,.

Those days be OVER. It is my SIS who has to cope with my nephew's latest demand although he is entering a "cute" stage (per my sis.) LOL she used to send these AWFUL Christmas things like a "robot volumizer." I got to hear, "I am a robot, wake up Mom I am a robot" in my ear for like a year.

2 years in, after her boy child, she called me and PROFUSELY apologized. LOL. I was like "It's okay T, most of the worst ones were when I was home with him and cleaning houses. Well, ,then my Master's too, that sucked." LOL.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Bought some stuff for the nephews and niece today. One of those electric razor skateboard? things, and anew bicycle I have to pick up on Monday when their in school. Got my niece a nice camera strap and some earbuds made from real wood. Two little ones to still buy for, but they're easy. Three, and under one, they love almost anything. The older they get, the more expensive the toys get lol.
    Just wait til they get older:lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Got my meds, Mom, I mean @FranC . LOL. Deconstructed my vape room and it will look better... Soon. ALSO found like A use for my LAST medbox (a door came off) it is great for driptips so I might keep THIS one. Etc.

It was pretty Chill in Douglas Today but I did NOT go to like the Walmart area. That's usually bad on the best of days.

Man my kid was ALL argumentative about vaping. He used to be a libertarian, passionately. Now he's all like 'the evil corporations should be whatevered."It's hook line and sinker he did not even know the vapes killing people were black market THC,

Somehow, that bothers me. I need to free him from Colorado it is clearly not good for his brain development. I want my COOL kid back the one who handed out Halloween candy one election year and said, "Vote Gary Johnson." That kid was COOL. This one's a twit. Jeez. And ALSO, like he was like, "Vapers have the ultimate choice. They can just QUIT." I pointed out his MMJ status and he was like "yes, it's a constant fight." He was saying we needed like lobbyists I was like, "No kidding." I asked him what he had done with his MMJ "Fight" lately and he could name nothing. I also asked if he wanted to visit Sedona with me on an oxygen tank.

MAN. I have paid off enough of my consolidated debt that EVERYONE and their little brother want to loan me a huge chunk of money to pay it off (at higher interest, most likely.) I might call a few of them though to see, because nothing really looks worse on your credit score than consolidated credit card debt. I want to move in to my LAST HOUSE FOREVER soon.

I may call a few, but I suppose I should wait until the house is sold etc. There is this one that says it is based on your "education and overall income." Not so much your credit score. Maybe not. IDK. I am considering it.

Like these HUGE sums of money some of them. Oh well, suppose it's a good sign either way. I'm jus steadily paying it off.

The implants were kinda worth it. I shall do yoga soon and try my Boston crème pie recipe. I am a bit worried BUT I FOUND MY RECIPES. Heh. Tucked in a suitcase very well hidden in a pouch.

Anna
    Glad you got your pills.

Users who are viewing this thread