hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I saw that right away. His base alone was 19%. More tooth decay. Half seems about right.

Or you could mix it as is as a stone and then use however much you want. I’ve done that with a couple high flavor mixes before.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I started mixing with bill’s recipes and still have them saved. I used his lemonade recipe for a long time. Back then it was normal for my mixes to have 20-25% flavor. Now I try to keep it as close to 10-12 as I can.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Posting here also :)

I ordered 3 hellbeast rba kits from beyond vape, got an email from them that they are out of stock :( If anyone has any extras they would like to part with please pm me. Only found one site that has them in stock. Created an account and waiting approval to find out cost of the kit and shipping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I ordered 3 hellbeast rba kits from beyond vape, got an email from them that they are out of stock :( If anyone has any extras they would like to part with please pm me. Only found one site that has them in stock. Created an account and waiting approval to find out cost of the kit and shipping.
    Sorry I have none,Joey:(

Reactions: NolaMel

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I looked at those a while back but didn’t get any. I use the baby beast rba with a different glass on the Cerberus. What tank are you using the hellbeast rba on?

Users who are viewing this thread