Random DIY mixing and More

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
I looked at those a while back but didn’t get any. I use the baby beast rba with a different glass on the Cerberus. What tank are you using the hellbeast rba on?
I have the smok kit also I am having trouble with leaking with it until I can figure out the wicking. Same tank the cerberus.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I love fruits, they work for shake n vape better than desserts, tobaccos, etc. Fruits go well with almost anything, menthol, vanilla, cream, coconut, ... By themselves they do get boring, but combine them with other flavors and their great.
You are right about that. Alone they get boring but work a lot better as a compliment. You said it better than I did.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
What is the general opinion on TFA Dulce de leche on steep times, likes or dislikes, etc. I made a mix two days ago that has 2% dulce de leche in it, and it took over everything, I could barely taste any of the other flavors. I'm vaping it now, and it seems to be settling down and the other flavors are starting to come through. Maybe this is a flavor that requires a steep, and the steep is not optional? I've tried it a dozen or so times over the years, but I never really got it to work for me.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Guess I'd better say Good morning,randome folks:) before morning is gone. Have you any plans today? I shopped for any good deals on future gifts but didn't find anything. I'm about to deposit some chicken in the crock pot and then I'm thinking about mixing. Don't know how much I'll do but I'm missing my Spiked Tea so that's first.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well I got the Spiced Tea mix done and a new one I called Rhuberry Dream. I should do more cause I had to move to much stuff to get to my flavors and base. I’m just going to leave the mess as is for awhile and maybe I can do more.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, I wrapped one gift and threw out some unnessary packing stuff and now the top of my ottoman is finally clear making it much easier to reach to my flavors. I also left a bottle of base mix in a much easier spot to get to in the closet..

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Where’s David with my laugh of the day?

Uh, left in a different thread? ;)

1773141.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My vape cabinet is a bit of a mess but all my mixing stuff is pretty easy to get to. I need to come up with a system for organizing my already mixed bottles.
    I haven't mixed much yet so my "mixed bottles" are in a small box.

Reactions: NolaMel

Users who are viewing this thread