Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Trying out v1,000,000 of the Figgy Cheesecake. I dropped the orange (and will again next version) and subbed Mixed Nuts for Butter Pecan. Until I drop the orange I can’t tell what’s going on with the nuts
    I think I’d have given up on it by now:lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I found where I stuck my old fav cheesecakes and also unearthed a bottle of Boozy Tea and a couple others. If I ever get the dang bureau I’m gonna stick a divider in one of the drawers and have my mixes in one place.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I think I’d have given up on it by now:lol:
    Maybe I exaggerated lol. I get impatient with the creation process. It’s v3 heading to v4. I’m getting close. This is the first recipe with shisha orange. It’s more zest than orange, which I wanted, but it’s potent!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning,random folks :) Have you any plans today? I have a plan to mix a bottle of my Strawberry Biscuit. I’ll probably be posting the recipe to my Raisin Nut Cookie. I’m on my second tankful so it’s pretty good.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Good morning,random folks :) Have you any plans today? I have a plan to mix a bottle of my Strawberry Biscuit. I’ll probably be posting the recipe to my Raisin Nut Cookie. I’m on my second tankful so it’s pretty good.

No mixing today for me. I have SIX devices going right now, with 6 different flavors! Currently vaping: TFA Quince SFT, Bronuts, Butter Pecan Shortbread, Rootbeer (TFA Recipe), Lemon Cake INW, and my old ADV Strawberry Cheescake Biscuit. I just ran out of Blackberry Jam Toast, and I think that will be my next remix. I miss it. I added some raspberry to it to give it a bit more berry.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. My plan today is to survive one more day at work. I mixed another 20ml of LMP last night. I was going to mix more but ran low on the stone I made of it. I’ve got some time to myself tonight so may look at mixing a few new ones.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No mixing today for me. I have SIX devices going right now, with 6 different flavors! Currently vaping: TFA Quince SFT, Bronuts, Butter Pecan Shortbread, Rootbeer (TFA Recipe), Lemon Cake INW, and my old ADV Strawberry Cheescake Biscuit. I just ran out of Blackberry Jam Toast, and I think that will be my next remix. I miss it. I added some raspberry to it to give it a bit more berry.
    Can I get the recipe for the Strawberry Cheesecake Biscuit? Sounds interesting

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. My plan today is to survive one more day at work. I mixed another 20ml of LMP last night. I was going to mix more but ran low on the stone I made of it. I’ve got some time to myself tonight so may look at mixing a few new ones.
    You should probably mix more of your stone too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m gonna be mostly MIA tomorrow. We’re headed out early for RI. Both daughter, 2gd’s, 5 kiddos and me. Gonna take a ride on the Polar Express train. Not sure how I got talked into it.

Last edited:

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Can I get the recipe for the Strawberry Cheesecake Biscuit? Sounds interesting

Well, ummm, there isn't one. :lol: I don't measure it. Strawberry Ripe, a bit of whatever other strawberry flavors I have in the box, cream cheese icing, NY cheesecake, vanilla cupcake, INW biscuit, and whatever other creams/vanillas I grab from the box that time. It comes out tasty every time, no matter what I add to it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, ummm, there isn't one. :lol: I don't measure it. Strawberry Ripe, a bit of whatever other strawberry flavors I have in the box, cream cheese icing, NY cheesecake, vanilla cupcake, INW biscuit, and whatever other creams/vanillas I grab from the box that time. It comes out tasty every time, no matter what I add to it.
    ROTFL. You sure are lucky:)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    No mixing, today for a town run.

But for those who don't have to brave the big city, happy Friday :)

1773450.gif

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m gonna be mostly MIA tomorrow. We’re headed out early for NJ. Both daughter, 2gd’s, 5 kiddos and me. Gonna take a ride on the Polar Express train. Not sure how I got talked into it.

That sounds like fun. I didn't know there was a real polar express train.

If you have a scale, next time you mix it then just measure how much of each flavor you use and write it down. I've done that before when I had recipes I used to mix by counting drops.

Users who are viewing this thread