Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ideally, I would remove all my flavor cases from my ottoman so I could sit and mix. I should do that because it tends to make my back sore leaning over but it just seems like overkill to just mix a couple of bottles. I guess I need to collect at least a half dozen recipes before I mix. It's nice to sit and mix and my ottoman is soft to sit on. I'll have to plan on after Christmas when there won't be so much stuff it the way. Take me at least that long to come up with a half dozen recipes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Anyone have experience with FA papaya? I just mixed up a little sample to see how it tastes solo and don’t like the smell. Just wondering how y’all using it so if anyone has any experience using it please share how it tastes best.
    I can't be much help. I have the flavor but never tried it. Not yet anyway. I'm sure someone here can be more help.

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @NolaMel Hey Mel,Have you tried my Another Strawberry Cheesecake?.In @Zazie ‘s blog it’s listed as rose’s recipe but It’s mine. It’s another yummy one. (Just in case you have’t tried it yet). Just filled a tank with it awhile ago and thought of you.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    @NolaMel Hey Mel,Have you tried my Another Strawberry Cheesecake?.In @Zazie ‘s blog it’s listed as rose’s recipe but It’s mine. It’s another yummy one. (Just in case you have’t tried it yet). Just filled a tank with it awhile ago and thought of you.
    I’ll go print it out, thank you!!! I think I’ll have time to mix tonight. I have your raisin nut cookie to make too.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks Fran. I’ve been dreading it for a couple weeks since I got the card in the mail.
    I bet you were. I got called a few month ago but I was qualified to get out of it for being over 70

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m trying some of my Mixed Berry Cheesecake that I added more fruit to. I added 3% WF Boysenberry/Raspberry. The cheesecake itself was already steeped so I figured it ok to try. The recipe just had 1% rhubarb and 1% strawberry to start. I like the Boysenberry and raspberry combo. This is another good one.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Hint......melon mix
    I’m trying to remember what you had. Turk 84 is an oriental and has a bit of spice to it so I wouldn’t think that would go well with melon. I’m struggling remembering what Louisiana Red tasted like. I think it was kind of a grassy sweet Virginia Blend. It wouldn’t clash with the Honeydew but I think it would make it taste stronger. Maybe worth a try but the Honeydew might come across too strong. Trying to remember the other two you have. I know at least one of them I never tried.

Reactions: NolaMel

Users who are viewing this thread