Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I must say, detecting colon cancer would make me considerably less resentful about colonoscopy preps, I had one when I was younger cuz my mom has Chron's. It sucked.

Also, when the Great Episode of Intractable Constipation hit out of nowhere, like, I was on a week long trip and returned looking 8 months pregnant (no lie) )(and thank you Suboxone with your endless half life meaning no peaks of valleys of opiate usage where you can poop) well my freaking Gastro my doc hastily sent me to was a damn SADIST. He was like, "Some of my patients have to do them, many times a day." So there was like 4 days of THAT, just sitting there, doing them, I had a "99" refills written on the prescription and the day I did SIX with no joy AND including some other unpleasant stuff including enemas which in my opinion should be wiped from the face of the earth, well I was about ready to beg for a naloxone shot, which like, would have put me in total withdrawal and I would have been writhing and in pain and well, pretty UN constipated probably, l discovered there was this shot that did that to your BODY, but did not cross the blood brain barrier. I was seeing gastro guy that day but I was so bitter and incoherent it was not going well.

Thank Good for Mr. A he talked the gastro down and had him run it by the hospital pharmacist (they are the best for weird drugs) who was like, "No, you should totally do this actually,."

My insurance did not pay for it and it was like 200 dollars a shot and I got five. I still have one, LOL. Some of the best medical money I ever spent. So glad to be off that stuff.

I meant to write something DIY related which is *I* personally think THE most exciting time of DIY is in the beginning when you like, are trying new things, everything is new and different, you are discovering new mixes all the time and you are willing to make single flavor testers of something like "fig." I probably would be before I used it in a mix, but a lot o f my new flavors not always.

Although you dedicated single flavor testers provide me a ton of info and I am GRATEFUL fo rit.

Anna
    I don't get thrilled about sfts and only do them if I feel I must. I do have 4-5 I need to try but I really can't see having many more to do cause so far there are just no additional flavors I want/need. Think there is just one on my wishlist.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Taste any NET? (tobacco)

Yes, to me it’s a spicy net. Like I said, I probably mixed it too strong. I’m thinking of combining some caramel butter and maybe some chocolate with it. It’s worth a try anyway.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Yes, to me it’s a spicy net. Like I said, I probably mixed it too strong. I’m thinking of combining some caramel butter and maybe some chocolate with it. It’s worth a try anyway.
    That’s one of two NETS I’m using with my chocolates. Also trying Havana Primed.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think I’m going to let my other four stixx nets steep until I’m on vacation the week of Xmas. I might go ahead and mix a 10ml bottle of the viso with some chocolate and caramel butter. By then it’ll have two weeks which is long enough to try it.

I mixed the cowboys recipe this morning that someone posted on this thread. I’ve just been mixing 10ml bottles of new recipes until I see if I like them. Besides with as many flavors as I have going at once, it takes me a while to go through 10ml of any one.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I remember you and someone else saying that they didn’t really taste like anything. I wonder if the ones you got were old or something.
    They were from NR and everyone that tried them felt the same.Tasteless junk.

Users who are viewing this thread