hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The spice has calmed down some already since the coil is getting broken in. It’s not as sweet as the ones I got from pappa but it’s ok. It still has that natural sweetness that nets have.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I have my next order with Stixx Mixx picked out.

Turkish Oriental
    A+ Blend
    Dark Fire
    Latakia Fire Cured
    Light Fire Cured

Always liked orientals as a standalone. Not an EDV but a once in awhile vape I enjoy like a good cigar after a fancy meal. Also have three fire cureds lined up. I like the smokiness of the fire cured tobaccos. They're a bit too dark as a standalone for me but I want to try blending it with my banana creations. I'm not a banana vape fan but they go well with deep, smoky, fire cured tobacco. Just enough to dilute the smokiness and take the edge off the dryness but not enough to turn it into a banana vape. Not sure what to expect with the A+ Blend but thought I'd make it my mystery NET this time around.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    @Zazie i just wanted to say how awesome your blog turned out. I look for recipes there a lot. Thanks for doing that. It really helps me find new recipes. :thumbs:
    Aw, thanks, *RJ*. I've been falling down on the job recently. Can't wait till I feel chipper enough to take up the reins again. With any luck, in a month or so, there will be dozens more recipes for you to choose from.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Aw, thanks, *RJ*. I've been falling down on the job recently. Can't wait till I feel chipper enough to take up the reins again. With any luck, in a month or so, there will be dozens more recipes for you to choose from.
    You just make sure you take care of yourself first:wub:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Brr. :unsure: I wore shorts yesterday. We have had no winter weather to speak of. It’ll hit 70 next week. That’s the way I like it. I love summer and hot weather.
    Yay! I’m headed to Bham tomorrow for the week. Not interested in any cold weather. Looks like some rain though. I still have to pack my bag. All I’ve packed so far is some new juices to try, rewicked/changed coils, and selected the mods I’ll take. Priorities, ya know? :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yay! I’m headed to Bham tomorrow for the week. Not interested in any cold weather. Looks like some rain though. I still have to pack my bag. All I’ve packed so far is some new juices to try, rewicked/changed coils, and selected the mods I’ll take. Priorities, ya know? :lol:
    Battery chargers.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Hi all! I have been off the interne (other than ER) this whole week. It's been weird. First, my alarm clock I have had since age 16 broke. You wouldn't think that would be traumatic but it totally was. I tried to use the husband's cuz I was fried. Even with his aid it did not go off and I got that "supervisor wakes you from sleep" call which always sucked but I manned up and went to work. Unpleasant. But yea I am still NESTING and YOGAING like a crazy person. I just got paid and really, I am glad I got to buy X-mas presents. I HAVE no excuse for more things I need NOTHING for like ever. In fact, I am going to have to line up all the new stuff and rotate it in and out. I did set up a silverplay, successfully but that was about it. The rest was freaking NESTING.

The husband missed the Thanksgiving milestone and like, if he misses the Christmas one I might just cross the border and marry a Mexican. I need to find one that works, not drinks .I need HELP around here. LOL

Work has been PSYCHO. I mean totally rough. I have SO MANY notes but Verizon has messed up our data plan and I HATE THEM. I just might demand a work jetpack if they will give me one. I deserve one.

Anyway yeah holiday nuts. I see my "holistic" doc on Monday I really hope he gives me vivamin B shots and also a referral to someone who can fix my right tendon. It hurts a lot. Oddly, not during yoga, just the rest of the time. Who knows. I am using a tens unit and many balms but I kinda would LOVE a cortisone shot I hear they are great.

Last night I puked up a bunch of snus during yoga .The insanely strong snus pouch came apart and I think (based on careful examination of the puke) I swallowed it. Then I was like... I just misplaced it. So I shoved another one in. 15 minutes later I was laying on the floor on speakerphone, telling the husband I did not feel good. Then I drank some H20. Then I burped,. Thought I was out of the woods, but noooooo…. I somehow had the thought, "perhaps I should push this phone away." Then I puked, I did not attempt to move either I was like, "Well, you know this is how it is going to BE. There was some retching. Anyway I described it to the husband until he was like ,"Anna I have to EAT soon" so I let him go and lay there for a time, a long time, until I got very cold and on hands and knees slowly cleaned everything up. I was like "NOT that bad until I saw under my yoga mat. So then that got washed too and like me also it was pretty... spectacular.

So yeah that happened. This morning I like somehow couldn't wake up right and I think I took like 1-3 x how much Adderall I should and I was like, "Drat." Unlike kids these days extra Adderall is not a thrill. I was just like morosely, "Well my work would be a FINE place to have a heart attack" and so then I took some clonidine too so I wouldn't have one. I didn't. It was super busy and stuff.

My new phone guys have totally messed up my data plan I have a BAZILLION notes to do like, and no jetpack but my phone has all my jetpack data and my billing cycle is messed up. Thank god for Mr. A he plans to investigate. So also, I STILL don't feel guilty about the Mexican husband though because like, if we are all consenting adults and it is temporary, well, he gets a green card, great. I mean it's just like "another brick in the wall" or whatever.

So yes, that has been my week. I have umpteen packages including a MECH I PLAN to vape that is SWEET and also has a serial number, that is new for me. It really is just going to have tow WAIT in line.

I am nesting FIERCE. I'd say I was pregnant but it doesn't feel like so. More like I'd birth a litter of kittens or something which would be bad, I am allergic to them and kittens are cute but not wake up and nurse kinda cute.

Hope you all are well. Flavors turning out nicely. I must eat soon but I shall return I am sure.

I HATE nesting it is gratifying but exhausting.
    Anna
    Bah, the kittens would find the spigots on their own. You wouldn't have to wake up. Till the claws and teeth got to work, that is.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Battery chargers.
    Have one already at moms, and two at the lake if I need them. I got tired of hauling them back and forth to both places, or worse forgetting them. Also should be an emergency Pico and a tank in my drawer (no battery).

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Have one already at moms, and two at the lake if I need them. I got tired of hauling them back and forth to both places, or worse forgetting them. Also should be an emergency Pico and a tank in my drawer (no battery).
    Maybe good idea to leave a couple batteries also?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    th
    Huh. I'm a guy.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Hope ya'll had happy Days of Mixing. I had the day of Notes by Fire where the husband called to tell me how much data I "had" and how much like,, Verizon had done Wrong to us, Deep deep wrong. It never ends. It did enable me to keep my running streak like, for another week because the whole time I was like, "Any second I could lose connectivity." I did NOTHING but notes and notes. In fact one of my texts to my husband was, "I wouldn't be texting this, but I figured, I had to get up to use the can, what the hell. I will call you after I am done. Unless you are already asleep and like, in which case you should text me a happy goodnight. I might not see it and still wake you up, no promises." I am getting ready for bed and by that I mean it's time. I'm not even tired. I ate after NINE.

This whole dealio sucks, I am telling you. But alarm is set for tomorrow and the day is all MINE to do the horrible, meaningless tasks you do to stay alive like go to Walmart, clean stuff, ensure clean work clothes and..../

Why no I am not bitter, why do you ask? LOL

Anna
    You're always going to Walmart. It must be awful.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Bah, the kittens would find the spigots on their own. You wouldn't have to wake up. Till the claws and teeth got to work, that is.

Look I was a total granola mom and the kid was in bed with me and nursed there. He was also consistently hauled around with me in a sling, which porgressively became like he poked his head out, he did wahtever, etc..

Depending on when you stop nursing (the kid weaned himself, he got bored, I was like "Sweet" if your kid has a tooth and nurses, there will be the one unpleasant moment when you screech "OOOCH," and the kid is as startled as you..

If the kid is smart, it does not happen more than once.

Granola moms love me when I tell them there is nothing wrong with cosleeping.. I also tell them depeding on the kid it may be there for a while, Kid graduated to crib,, then mattress on the floor,. He was always in the room but that was mostly due to me leaving the ex and moving in the the mom's basement.

LOL our relatiosnhips is JUST fine. He was chatting earlier, a frined came over, he hung up on me abruptly (I was like, GO kid GO) and then he politely textted me an aplogoy and said he would call afteward.

I truly love that boy with every cell in my body man.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Look I was a total granola mom and the kid was in bed with me and nursed there. He was also consistently hauled around with me in a sling, which porgressively became like he poked his head out, he did wahtever, etc..

Depending on when you stop nursing (the kid weaned himself, he got bored, I was like "Sweet" if your kid has a tooth and nurses, there will be the one unpleasant moment when you screech "OOOCH," and the kid is as startled as you..

If the kid is smart, it does not happen more than once.

Granola moms love me when I tell them there is nothing wrong with cosleeping.. I also tell them depeding on the kid it may be there for a while, Kid graduated to crib,, then mattress on the floor,. He was always in the room but that was mostly due to me leaving the ex and moving in the the mom's basement.

LOL our relatiosnhips is JUST fine. He was chatting earlier, a frined came over, he hung up on me abruptly (I was like, GO kid GO) and then he politely textted me an aplogoy and said he would call afteward.

I truly love that boy with every cell in my body man.

Anna
    You’re a good Mom,Anna:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’ve decided that if I wait to organize my vape cabinet until I feel like doing it all at once then it’s never going to happen. I went through a treasure chest type box that I hadn’t opened forever and there was a bunch of old vendors juices and some 510 atties and cartomizers. I threw out a bunch of it and moved my nets into it. I’m still trying to think of a good system for organizing mixed recipes so I can see what’s in them without moving a bunch of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread