Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Now if you all want a laugh. I bought a new TV before I moved here and I brought along my DVD player. I have had no desire to watch TV or movies since I've been here and my remotes have hidden on me. Both of them. :(I moved the tv from one bureau to the other along with the DVD player and got everything plugged in. I would check it if I had a remote. I did find the TV remote a couple of months ago but I didn't use it so it hid on me again. After all these Christmas gifts are gone I will start looking for them.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Now if you all want a laugh. I bought a new TV before I moved here and I brought along my DVD player. I have had no desire to watch TV or movies since I've been here and my remotes have hidden on me. Both of them. :(I moved the tv from one bureau to the other along with the DVD player and got everything plugged in. I would check it if I had a remote. I did find the TV remote a couple of months ago but I didn't use it so it hid on me again. After all these Christmas gifts are gone I will start looking for them.
    How much real estate to you have to look over?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I have my cases in my ottoman and the stand I bought is perfect for mixing. As long as I remove the cases I can sit and mix which is nice.
    That sounds perfect :). I tried sitting at the kitchen table to mix, but my back just wasn’t having it. The bathroom vanity doesn’t have room for my cases too, so I settled for mixing on my dresser. I use a nice sized melamine tray to protect the wood. Sounds like your room is shaping up nicely!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    How much real estate to you have to look over?
    I have 4 tote boxes in the garage but no remotes or ecig stuff is out there. I actually have a detailed list of everything I put in those. So I have my desk (with 3 drawers) and 3 decorative storage boxes in dd's office. All have been searched and no remotes. Now I have my room which is small but I have an enormous amount of stuff in there with all the gifts. I have searched all bureau drawers, Nightstand drawers,3 decorative storage boxes, the stand I bought and my ottoman. Only thing left is the overstuffed closet. Floor level is my 2 rolling plastic drawer thingies for my ecigs with stuff piled on top but no remotes. So now there is the overstuffed upper shelf.To continue my search I will have to haul everything down from there.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That sounds perfect :). I tried sitting at the kitchen table to mix, but my back just wasn’t having it. The bathroom vanity doesn’t have room for my cases too, so I settled for mixing on my dresser. I use a nice sized melamine tray to protect the wood. Sounds like your room is shaping up nicely!
    Sitting on the end of my ottoman is the perfect height for me to be comfortable mixing:thumbs:

• Love
    Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm persistent if nothing else. Found the dang TV remote on that crowded shelf. Using my daughter's 3 step thingie made it easier. Missing the one for my old DVD player and it's possible I left it behind. Gd is going to look for me. I can turn on the DVD with no remote anyway. Not sure that I need it but I'll find out someday if I get the urge to watch a movie.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm persistent if nothing else. Found the dang TV remote on that crowded shelf. Using my daughter's 3 step thingie made it easier. Missing the one for my old DVD player and it's possible I left it behind. Gd is going to look for me. I can turn on the DVD with no remote anyway. Not sure that I need it but I'll find out someday if I get the urge to watch a movie.
    Remotes have that magical ability of disappearing right when I need them, any other time their in plain sight.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Remotes have that magical ability of disappearing right when I need them, any other time their in plain sight.
    Hopefully, this one will stay put for a while. Not the first time I've searched for the dang thing.

You get your Minifit yet?

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Hi, looks like I'm like 50 pages behind, as usual. Just hoping everyone is well and good :)
    Frantic hectic race to the wire, as always, to clean close and pack up to head south for the winter. Packing my all my flavors and some nic and VG. I plan on a bit of mixing, but I have a healthy stock of juice. Don't want my flavors to freeze, though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Iced cinnamint gum:
    Bubblegum-fw-1.75%
    Cinnamon red hots-tfa-1%
    Wintergreen-fw-1.25%
    WS23-.25%
    Sweetener .25%( I left this out, I don't have any sweeteners, subbed marshmallow-fa-@ .25%
    Reminds me of Dentyne Classic Cinnamon Gum.
    I remember the gum:)

Reactions: NolaMel

Users who are viewing this thread