Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I've never used any of Waynes Recipes. Not up my alley. But I have gotten a few for tweaking.:)

My son really liked Cuprian for a long time. He lost the taste for it and now likes my Fizzy Pink Lemonade. That is probably the only one of Wayne's recipes that I made exactly as he wrote it. I like his insights into flavors and how they combine so consider him informational. There are better mixers, IMHO but he is knowledgable.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My son really liked Cuprian for a long time. He lost the taste for it and now likes my Fizzy Pink Lemonade. That is probably the only one of Wayne's recipes that I made exactly as he wrote it. I like his insights into flavors and how they combine so consider him informational. There are better mixers, IMHO but he is knowledgable.
    It's a matter of taste I guess.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I have some tobacco absolute too. Haven't used it. Have INW DNB coming. Ever try it?

Haven't used it, but over in the favorite tobacco mixing thread it's been mentioned that it provides the ash tray taste. :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    How would you folks describe the taste of Forest Fruit?
    Dark berries, I've read many comments that boysenberry is one of the berries, probably what cuts the sweet from other berries. I'm wanting to try it with plums. Everytime I vape it as a single I think plum would pair well with this. Thinking it would be good for tobacco mixes as well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Haven't used it, but over in the favorite tobacco mixing thread it's been mentioned that it provides the ash tray taste. :)
    Yes,I saw that in the description. Gotta try it.....curious.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The tobacco absolute? Mine's not diluted

When I bought the thick stuff like that, I put 1ml TA with 9ml of pg. it’s hard to mix. You might try the one drop per 10ml like the other person mentioned. I like the stuff I got from MFS since it’s easier for me to work with.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Dark berries, I've read many comments that boysenberry is one of the berries, probably what cuts the sweet from other berries. I'm wanting to try it with plums. Everytime I vape it as a single I think plum would pair well with this. Thinking it would be good for tobacco mixes as well.
    Thanks,sounds good.:) I have a older 15ml bottle. I mixed something with it at the time and never used it again apparently. Maybe I'll try it in a tobacco blend.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Thanks,sounds good.:) I have a older 15ml bottle. I mixed something with it at the time and never used it again apparently. Maybe I'll try it in a tobacco blend.
    It and the smoked plum would be great in a tobacco mix I bet. Would add a lovely earthy note I would think.

Users who are viewing this thread