FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nope. Just very (censored) tired.

I can't even spend my 100 dollar Amazon certificate successfully.

I will be fine, I am fairly certain. I am about to bathe, then do yoga. I believe.

Anna
    Sounds to me like you should be getting some sleep

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My last post was about making angenz’s Enticemint juice. I mixed it up and after a few day when I smelled it I remembered how much I dislike CAP VBIC. I’ve made another batch with LB VBIC. I have high hopes for this one!
    Hope that works for you,Chels:)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Good morning. I feel like death warmed over. I started feeling sick at work yesterday afternoon and went straight to bed when I got home.
    It hit our house too, me out of town and himself in Nola (thank you much, precious grandbaby for the plague). Went ahead and made the 6 hours home from mom’s today to come tend to my DH. Glad you have the weekend to try and recuperate. Get lots of rest!
    Gremlin order came while I was gone. They threw in a sample of Peanut Brittle... has anyone tried it before?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It hit our house too, me out of town and himself in Nola (thank you much, precious grandbaby for the plague). Went ahead and made the 6 hours home from mom’s today to come tend to my DH. Glad you have the weekend to try and recuperate. Get lots of rest!
    Gremlin order came while I was gone. They threw in a sample of Peanut Brittle... has anyone tried it before?

I think mine is a combination of a head cold and I ate something bad. I got sick twice yesterday after I got home.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not me.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Well crap.
    NR order done
    4oz Pur Buttermint
    4oz Cookie
    4oz Strawberry Swirl (hoping this is yummy !)
    Yes, butter mint (and many others) are on the discontinued list (and half price!) As far as I know, only River Supply (NicRiv) sells Purilum. I really like the cookie (shortbread cookie... not too sweet) I also got my FA cinnamon ceylon on the half price list.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    We have all had this nasty cold... including sinus headaches and ear issues (no fever just chills) Damned thing last over a week. Hope you all recover fast. I couldn't taste or smell for almost a week (lots of fun when you just mixed a bunch of new flavors) Now I have me senses back everything tastes/ smells so good!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We have all had this nasty cold... including sinus headaches and ear issues (no fever just chills) Damned thing last over a week. Hope you all recover fast. I couldn't taste or smell for almost a week (lots of fun when you just mixed a bunch of new flavors) Now I have me senses back everything tastes/ smells so good!
    Glad you’re feeling better

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I think mine is a combination of a head cold and I ate something bad. I got sick twice yesterday after I got home.
    some stomach bug is going around in my area. I am hopeful that it passes me.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I picked up 21 new flavors to play with from river supply. Shame the ones I picked up are discontinued, but it'll be nice for variety. I'm stocked on my favorite flavors, but I like to try new ones. Should be fun.
    Does this mean they are discontinued by the manufacturer? Or does it mean that Nic River is just not going to sell them any longer?

I meant to say River Supply...o_O

Users who are viewing this thread