Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I recieved my River Supply order just now. 21 new to me flavors stacked up in rows according to manufacturer, Im loving it. Wonder flavors Brazilian Coffee smells so good. PUR Sweet tobacco smells good too. Hard to tell which smell is which, got a drop of flavor on my nose from the brazilian coffee. Overall, I'm a very happy DIY'er today.
I love Sweet tobacco... it's weak so don't be afraid to mix high %
Just watched a video about coffee flavors and they seemed to like WF Brazilian Coffee... bold but good. Did get any of the discontinued half price ones?

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I love Sweet tobacco... it's weak so don't be afraid to mix high %
Just watched a video about coffee flavors and they seemed to like WF Brazilian Coffee... bold but good. Did get any of the discontinued half price ones?
All the flavors I got were half-priced discontinued ones. I just checked River Supply and WF Brazilian Coffee is no longer half-price. Must have sold out quick at those prices. It smells AMAZING, no coffee flavor has ever smelled so good that I have purchased. It's like coffee, caramel, and butterscotch all rolled into one from the smell. Excited to mix with this one, it'll probably be my next mix. The PUR Sweet Tobacco has a nice smell also.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I recieved my River Supply order just now. 21 new to me flavors stacked up in rows according to manufacturer, Im loving it. Wonder flavors Brazilian Coffee smells so good. PUR Sweet Tobacco smells good too. Hard to tell which smell is which, got a drop of flavor on my nose from the brazilian coffee. Overall, I'm a very happy DIY'er today.

Mine is out for delivery today. I only ordered a few flavors though. Maybe 2 new ones. The sweet tobacco is very good. I used to mix it with butterscotch ripple.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I recieved my River Supply order just now. 21 new to me flavors stacked up in rows according to manufacturer, Im loving it. Wonder flavors Brazilian Coffee smells so good. PUR Sweet Tobacco smells good too. Hard to tell which smell is which, got a drop of flavor on my nose from the brazilian coffee. Overall, I'm a very happy DIY'er today.
    You’re gonna be busy.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I wish I had gotten the sweet tobacco...right up my alley in vapes. I got my river supply order a coupla days ago. They all smell fantastic. If I wasn’t so lazy I’d get up and mix some butter mint. It’s amazing to me how they can make a liquid smell and vape like the real thing. How do they do that?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I mixed this just to see what happened. I’m not sure if I like it or not. I might try some condensed milk or malted milk in it.

Nicaraguan viso. 8%
    Glamour chocolate 2.5%
    Caramel butter 1%

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I mixed this just to see what happened. I’m not sure if I like it or not. I might try some condensed milk or malted milk in it.

Nicaraguan viso. 8%
    Glamour chocolate 2.5%
    Caramel butter 1%
    I have other Stixx I mixed with some Glamour, Chunks, n malted milk. Not caramel butter though.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA

Nicaraguan viso. 8%
    Glamour chocolate 2.5%
    Caramel butter 1%
    Should I wait to add this to the index?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    . It's a free app so it can't hurt to check it out.

Oh believe me I am the mistress of the script wars. I am kinda in a bind though because Adderall is a class II substance so it is not on that many 4 dollar rx list and CERTAINLY like, they won't give me my "preferred generic" and also the Walmart pharmacy here is the WORST.

There is no "brand" immediate release Adderall so I could not go though the drug companies EITHER,

To be fair, I take 3 tabs a day but that WAS the good Rx price. I would have payed close to 400 dollars otherwise.

I swear, they always get you for something. But like I HATE long acting stimulants, they're too...Well flat and XR Adderall makes you feel like crud.

The only BRAND ONLY med I have, I pay a 0 dollar copay, but like, it is 150 DOLLARS the copay but the drug is so freaking expensive, the drug companies like waive your copay.

To be fair they are also paying you to be the drug company's long term guinea pig.

Tried and true works for me.

I am carefully synced now and like, I am not going to let my insurance company get another PENNY out of me, although frankly... I think my doc should pay it. He gets this hopeless technology look I empathize with though so it's hard to say "LOOK DUDE, you make INFINITY more than me, so pay me BACK for your error."

Plus... His wife, if his receptionist was not pulling my leg when I was complaining loudly about her to the secretary, whispered..,.. "You know who that is? That is the current Mrs. My Doctor's name." LOL, she was.. I was like, "Huh.. I wondered why he was being so NICE when she asked dumb questions...,. I don't know if you are lying but maybe I will be more polite...." Also, if that really is Mrs. My Doctor's wife, I get how when my husband like, was in group therapy and one of my doc's like, patients was ALSO in the same therapy this borderline chick "found" her husband's gun and got loaded (booze, she wasn't sure about the gun she said) and took suggestive naked pictures of orifices she could like put the gun in and pull the trigger..." (Well, I did not say the last part cuz I was not sure secretary saw the pics (she emailed them to him) and like every now and then my doc gets a look like "This chick is crazy."

I always want to say, "Your wife is psycho AND mean." And also, "I don't send you naked pics of guns places they should not be DRUNK I am SANE."

I never say either but I WANT to, Sometimes.

Anna

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Hi kids! Happy Friday.

Mixed some more Honduran Berry Mix and Honduran Raspberry. The wife is going through it with reckless abandon. Also going to try two of my new Stixx extracts. Light Fire and Dark Fire. Excited about trying these.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I take it you have already steeped them. I've got two or three more to try. I think I might try to mix up those two with the Honduran this weekend. I mixed three sft last night. That's the most mixing I've done in weeks. I need to put a new temperature sensor in our furnace this weekend. It had malfunctioned a week or so ago but I got it working again. I already ordered and received the new one but didn't get it put in last weekend since I was sick.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I take it you have already steeped them. I've got two or three more to try. I think I might try to mix up those two with the Honduran this weekend. I mixed three sft last night. That's the most mixing I've done in weeks. I need to put a new temperature sensor in our furnace this weekend. It had malfunctioned a week or so ago but I got it working again. I already ordered and received the new one but didn't get it put in last weekend since I was sick.
    Yes, steeped for 15 days. Again, I'm targeting unflavored NETs to be used for mixing flavors with. I haven't really tried any of his flavored stuff unless you consider The Supremes flavored (a blend of three different tobaccos).

Users who are viewing this thread