ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I seem to be the only one with no interest in the Butter Mint......LOL

I got two bottles. I’m going to try it at 5% like someone suggested. Last time I tried it, I mixed at 8% and it was too strong. I also got cap hot cocoa so I’m going to mix classwifes recipe.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I got two bottles. I’m going to try it at 5% like someone suggested. Last time I tried it, I mixed at 8% and it was too strong. I also got cap hot cocoa so I’m going to mix classwifes recipe.
    I just mixed it at 5%. This will be my first mint. I’m about to try it after I finish feeding son.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I had to rewick my Zeus x for testing the butter mint. It needs two new coils badly but I wasn’t in the mood. That large oring already looks like it’s giving up the ghost and it has a weird side that won’t stay put. That’s not a good sign for a nearly new rta to already be having oring issues. I remember mike vapes talking about that oring.

My review of the butter mint is white tic tacs. That’s the exact flavor. And even on the front of the bottle they show what looks like white tic tacs. That’s it to a T.

My first vape was like whooahh. My lungs were not used to it. But I’m enjoying it to be honest. I started smoking Salem menthols when I was 16. I moved on from menthol quickly though. This is better. Next time I may add a NET to it.

White tic tacs. :vapor:

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Totally agree.... This is/was the golden era.
    it was certainly the fun era.
    No looking over your shoulder wondering about what the gov't was up to.
    Fun, games, freebies, contests (those were fun!).
    Even though some of what we did or bought may have been dumb and maybe even harmful, we had the freedom to do it. Liberty is a good thing. Now, being treated like a child or a criminal. Stinks

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I've still got three more stixx Nets to try that are fully steeped. I just kind of got stuck on the butter rum.
    i've got the butter rum but haven't used it yet.
    Tell me more about how you mixed it and how you liked it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I mixed it at 8%. I don’t have a lot of experience with nets but am finding that I like a bit of sweetness to them. With the nets like this one, there’s a natural sweetness to it rather than the artificial sweetness you get from using super sweet or em.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I had to rewick my Zeus x for testing the butter mint. It needs two new coils badly but I wasn’t in the mood. That large oring already looks like it’s giving up the ghost and it has a weird side that won’t stay put. That’s not a good sign for a nearly new rta to already be having oring issues. I remember mike vapes talking about that oring.

My review of the butter mint is white tic tacs. That’s the exact flavor. And even on the front of the bottle they show what looks like white tic tacs. That’s it to a T.

My first vape was like whooahh. My lungs were not used to it. But I’m enjoying it to be honest. I started smoking Salem menthols when I was 16. I moved on from menthol quickly though. This is better. Next time I may add a NET to it.

I like my Zeus X tanks very much and have no problems with the oring that Mike Vapes mentions in his review. I also like these RTAs as a single coil. Admittedly, none of the three I own have gotten major workouts since I switch up RTAs pretty often.

I read straight-up Tic Tacs on the Reddit review of Butter Mint, which is what made me decide not to try it. I like my mints creamier. Maybe I wll get some and try it mixed with creams and vanilla. Thank you for confirming the review.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I mixed it at 8%. I don’t have a lot of experience with nets but am finding that I like a bit of sweetness to them. With the nets like this one, there’s a natural sweetness to it rather than the artificial sweetness you get from using super sweet or em.
    I like all tobaccos on the sweet side, so it may be another keeper for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Thank you for confirmation of a candy taste. Definitely not for me.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Thank you for your review. I can't wait to try it.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

Notice you will get a more buttery flavor once it has had a few days. Let us know.....good though, huh?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    OMG. The husband went back to the Tucson house as planned. The hot water heater burst and has been running for like, several WEEKS. The whole structure is.... Well, the floors, doors and even the CEILING is buckled. Water everywhere, including the floorboards. Mold growing on everything, because the water was HOT so it condensed EVERYWHERE.

It literally looks like one of those "before" house rehab shows where you are like "OMFG that is STAGED." Only it's REAL.

There is no WAY it is not going to be condemned. I am, I don't even-- We have no idea like, what the insurance company is going to do yet. There's no way it can e remediated and I say that with FULL confidence.

The sad thing is the husband actually replaces what ever that pipe thing is called that dispenses hot water, and drains that sucker. It was on his TO DO list. I feel SO BAD for him. He has receipts even of the last time so they can't say it was neglect.

Like, okay so if they have to replace it that could be in our favor I guess. Only I have the sinking suspicion (but I'm feeling pretty pessimistic these days) that we ware going to wind up owning some land... In Tucson.

They cant remediate though the ceilings are literally caving in and moldy.

I mean, I hope they don't just hand us the rest of our mortgage money and go "here" but who knows what the adjuster gonna do.

I have a jillion notes. The husband has been (psychosomatically, I am pretty sure) puking all night. I HATE it. He gets in to this "Argh, nuh, nuh, nuh argh" cycle and it's so ANNOYING. It makes me want to go punch him in the nuts and like go, "I will give you something to "Nuh" about.

I mean, I don't do it, I feel bad for the dude and don't get me wrong we were like a MONTH away. All that work. All that money. Probably for NOTHING.

Oh dear.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread