Random DIY mixing and More

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
OK,question. What am I going to do with the Fresh fig I have coming?? I had no good reason to buy it except it sounded good.
Mel has been playing with it. I don't know if I will give fig a go, my curiosity is very mild.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
OK,question. What am I going to do with the Fresh fig I have coming?? I had no good reason to buy it except it sounded good.
What does the description say?
Not all of FW flavors are bad. Just have to take a little digging sometimes to find stuff. They have the best Juicy Fruit(imo) and I love their skittles flavor (since re-named, just can't remember the new name right now) and some of the other flavors don't have bad stuff.

:)

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    About This DIY e-Liquid Flavor

Sweet, juicy, and delicious! Use the fresh fig flavor by itself or as part of your favorite e-juice recipe to give your vaping the feel of the Middle East. Try mixing it with other Mediterranean fruit and spice flavors, or with dark and smoky tobacco flavors.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida

Sweet, juicy, and delicious! Use the fresh fig flavor by itself or as part of your favorite e-juice recipe to give your vaping the feel of the Middle East. Try mixing it with other Mediterranean fruit and spice flavors, or with dark and smoky tobacco flavors.

Do you have something with a light cinnamon ?
    And you have Rum right ?
    Fig, Rum and something cinnamon ?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

This is what I found on FW site for fig

Fig Water Soluble Flavoring. Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring and Propylene Glycol. USP Kosher Grade Flavoring. Usage Rate 15-20% for E-use. No Refunds on Flavoring. Color Level: Clear. Specific Gravity: 1.03

I tried to get their list of flavorings that do contain the bad stuff but I am on a chromebook and have no way to unzip files.

:(

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Time for another box!!
    I was thinking of getting another nail polish case. All I'm gonna need any time soon is about half of one. It wouldn't hurt to buy one anyway, I guess. It would get filled eventually.

Then I looked in my frig. That bottom shelf above the crisper drawers is all I'm willing to give up. So, no more nail polish cases.

I decided on one of these (2 eventually, maybe): Tackle Box. It's about the same dimensions as the nail polish cases except thinner. So, it can slide right in on top of one of the cases without taking any extra space.

Perfect!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This is what I found on FW site for fig

Fig Water Soluble Flavoring. Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring and Propylene Glycol. USP Kosher Grade Flavoring. Usage Rate 15-20% for E-use. No Refunds on Flavoring. Color Level: Clear. Specific Gravity: 1.03

I tried to get their list of flavorings that do contain the bad stuff but I am on a chromebook and have no way to unzip files.

:(
    The Fresh Fig is FA.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    June 30, 2018, 7:27 pm
    Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
    NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    Your item departed our NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on June 30, 2018 at 7:27 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Users who are viewing this thread