Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
I finally found some real flavors aged bourbon cream here

AGED BOURBON CREAM - REAL FLAVORS

They told me they had about 500 ml and I bought 240 ml so there should be some left. They were quickly responsive to my inquiry and very nice folks. They take PayPal. In Canada. Thought I’d let y’all know. I believe the place where @hittman ordered also has some left. I can’t remember the name of that place though. DIY-flavors or something like that. I sure hope I like it after buying that much! :laugh:

I believe @Zazie and @Skeebo were looking for some. Look below for @hittman ‘s vendor that has it as well.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

They told me they had about 500 ml and I bought 240 ml so there should be some left. They were quickly responsive to my inquiry and very nice folks. They take PayPal. In Canada. Thought I’d let y’all know. I believe the place where @hittman ordered also has some left. I can’t remember the name of that place though. DIY-flavors or something like that. I sure hope I like it after buying that much! :laugh:
    It’s good stuff.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

And I thought I was over doing it by ordering 120 ml from diy ejuice. 240ml should last two lifetimes.

Reactions: FranC

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    I have dandelions and wild onions sprouting in January. But this cold snap might fix that.
    Thinking of mixing a nice 30ml of 'Eclair' (10% Chocolate Covered Donut, 5% Bavarian Creme) this afternoon.

(posted while listening to "Fall of the Peacemaker" on youtube. The music in the Southland is good, too)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    And I thought I was over doing it by ordering 120 ml from diy ejuice. 240ml should last two lifetimes.
    I thought I better stock up since it’s an elusive flavor. And if I like it you’d be surprised how fast I can go through juice. Has it really been discontinued?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I have dandelions and wild onions sprouting in January. But this cold snap might fix that.
    Thinking of mixing a nice 30ml of 'Eclair' (10% Chocolate Covered Donut, 5% Bavarian Creme) this afternoon.

(posted while listening to "Fall of the Peacemaker" on youtube. The music in the Southland is good, too)
    I bought a truckload of that chocolate covered donut I love it so much. You should look on @Zazie ’s blog for a recipe called Bronuts. One of my mainstay recipes and I vape it almost daily.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares

Hit me up if you dont like it I would buy some of it from you :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I thought I better stock up since it’s an elusive flavor. And if I like it you’d be surprised how fast I can go through juice. Has it really been discontinued?

I read that diy ejuice bought the recipes or something. I don't think it's discontinued. They are showing more options now than when I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread