Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I haven't seen that but should probably grab a couple. I hate pre orders. I wonder if it's available anywhere else? I posted this in another thread but since we're sharing, have you seen this?

Mechlyfe Compact RBA Deck Kit for Boost / Vinci / RPM / Fetch Mini
Grabbed two of the RBAs from FT since there’s a coupon. Bet it’s the end of March before I see them, but it’s not an urgent need. I’ll get the 510 once they go out of preorder and have some feedback. I don’t want to put too much $$ into the Boost since it’s internal battery.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I add TFA Creme de Menthe and Menthol to the original recipe and it works for me. FLV CdM has a noticeable chocolate flavor in it, so I much prefer the TFA but that is just me. I can post my recipe if you like but it is a multi-ingredient recipe. :)
Please! I’d love the recipe :).

Reactions: misswish1

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
The discount flavor sale at River Supply Co. donations to help with the fires in Australia results.
View attachment 865397
Yeah, I placed a second order just so I could get in on that. I wish they'd started it up a little earlier: my contribution could have been a lot bigger (I bought a bunch of clearance stuff a week or so ago).

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Please! I’d love the recipe :).

With pleasure!

Peppermint Snowfall
10% Menthol 1.5%
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1.5%
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 3%
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.5%
Marshmallow (FA) 1.5%
Peppermint (Mild Winter) (FA) 2%
Sweet Cream (VTA) 1.5%
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5%
WS-23 30% .5%

Shake and vape (I usually give it overnight to settle)

The amount of menthol is certainly a matter of taste. In this recipe, 1.5% works for me. As for the vanilla flavor, you can use your favorite. INW Shisha Vanilla is very good but Holy Vanilla adds a little something special to me. As always, WS-23 is optional as is the VTA Sweet Cream. I like it with that addition but consider it optional.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
With pleasure!

Peppermint Snowfall
10% Menthol 1.5%
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 3%
Marshmallow (FA) 1.5%
Sweet Cream (VTA) 1.5%
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5%
WS-23 30% .5%

Shake and vape (I usually give it overnight to settle)

The amount of menthol is certainly a matter of taste. In this recipe, 1.5% works for me. As for the vanilla flavor, you can use your favorite. INW Shisha Vanilla is very good but Holy Vanilla adds a little something special to me. As always, WS-23 is optional as is the VTA Sweet Cream. I like it with that addition but consider it optional.

That looks delicious and right up my alley. I’m definitely going to get the ingredients I’m missing so I can make this. Thanks for sharing!

http://www.sincemylastcigarette.com/banners/1472238000_20_1_USD_8_default.png[/img

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
It is my ADV and I love it. I hope you do too!

As I mentioned earlier, I’m looking for a new ADV. I have about 4 months stocked up and then I’ll be out for good. This gives me plenty of time to find a new ADV and re-train my palate for DIY juice.
Just out of curiosity, is this the first time you’re sharing this recipe? If not, have others enjoyed it? Did it take you a long time to perfect? Thanks so much for sharing it! I love mint and vanilla anything!!!!

http://www.sincemylastcigarette.com/banners/1472238000_20_1_USD_8_default.png[/img

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hiya, Fran!
    They’ve stopped making my ADV so you’ll probably see me around these parts more often. Plus I miss ecf when I’m away! I hope all is well for you
    As well as can be. Hope all is well for you also.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    With pleasure!

Peppermint Snowfall
    10% Menthol 1.5%
    Creme de Menthe (TPA) 3%
    Marshmallow (FA) 1.5%
    Sweet Cream (VTA) 1.5%
    Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5%
    WS-23 30% .5%

Shake and Vape (I usually give it overnight to settle)

Thank you! With all my different mints and menthols, I don’t have any more peppermint! Thought I did :(
    I’m getting ready to make a BCF order, I’ll add it. And, ty for warning me about the other CdM being chocolate-y. I tossed them both in the cart last minute without reading up.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    As I mentioned earlier, I’m looking for a new ADV. I have about 4 months stocked up and then I’ll be out for good. This gives me plenty of time to find a new ADV and re-train my palate for DIY juice.
    Just out of curiosity, is this the first time you’re sharing this recipe? If not, have others enjoyed it? Did it take you a long time to perfect? Thanks so much for sharing it! I love mint and vanilla anything!!!!
    This is round two for the recipe in here, at least. As written it’s yummy, but I prefered PJ’s last time I made it.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    As well as can be. Hope all is well for you also.

One of the reasons I’m also visiting a little more often is that my new anti-TNF drug is working (the first one worked for about 5 months and then suddenly stopped working, much to my dismay) so I’m feeling better both physically and mentally. This time I’m not doing any research on this drug. It’s probably coincidence but when I started researching the other drug I was on and learned that it stops working for up to 30% of people, I started having problems and almost went on disability again.
    Thanks for the hello, you’re always so friendly and welcoming and I really appreciate that!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California

Users who are viewing this thread