Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I am officially done buying fruits. What I don’t have I don’t need. I’m well stocked with all flavors now. Just need to take care of the NETs and I’ll be done
I need to add some NETs. Something like pop’s if that’s even possible. The cherry and butterscotch were my favorites

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
The only Cranberry I ever found that didn’t turn sweet on me is SC. Had to buy it from V Z

Cranberry SC is the best cranberry flavor, IMHO. FLV tastes like dirt to me - a bit too earthy. TFA is fine but so weak that it takes twice as much of that as it does the Cranberry SC.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
That is one of my go tos, but I do most (mango) medium (peach) and like Least (apricot.) It is thoroughly delicious if you ask me and needs little else.
That's exactly what I had in mind! How about dragonfruit instead of pineapple (very mild tasting... unlike pineapple)

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Hmmm... I may have to wait on one til I can test the pur pomelo. Really not sure what kind of grapefruit flavor that’ll be
Its pretty close to just the center of a red grapefruit but not as bitter as grapefruit. Goes good with other citrus fruits as long as you keep it under 5-6%. Its gets musty above that level.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Must be the thought of mixing tomorrow :lol:

Well, just put your scale away :)

1786777.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Cranberry SC is the best cranberry flavor, IMHO. FLV tastes like dirt to me - a bit too earthy. TFA is fine but so weak that it takes twice as much of that as it does the Cranberry SC.
    How could I forget the FLV. I like that one too.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Its pretty close to just the center of a red grapefruit but not as bitter as grapefruit. Goes good with other citrus fruits as long as you keep it under 5-6%. Its gets musty above that level.
    Thank you :). So, maybe more like a glass of juice than a slice with rind? I have VT Jam It coming. It’s supposed to make a fruit into a marmalade. I may set Pomelo aside til it arrives.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Won’t know until I try it. For me, a tart can make sweet okay. I bought it for citrus. It’ll need croissant or biscuit or something with it. Maybe butter. I really haven’t put much thought into it.
    Yes, a tart can usually make a sweet ok for me too. I need a base so a biscuit or something similar.

Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Yes, a tart can usually make a sweet ok for me too. I need a base so a biscuit or something similar.
    I’ll do a 5ml tester of it, just in case. I need to branch out from my usuals and try something else.
    Has anyone tried Pandoro? From descriptions, it sounds like it needs another bakery to fill it out. I’d love some direction from y’all. I haven’t started to work with the cakes/cupcakes/cake batters I have. Need to jump in and start figuring them out

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ll do a 5ml tester of it, just in case. I need to branch out from my usuals and try something else.
    Has anyone tried Pandoro? From descriptions, it sounds like it needs another bakery to fill it out. I’d love some direction from y’all. I haven’t started to work with the cakes/cupcakes/cake batters I have. Need to jump in and start figuring them out
    I'd love to help but those are pretty much not what I like.

Reactions: NolaMel

Users who are viewing this thread