Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Adding a single new flavor to a known mix actually functions like a SFT, since it's the only variable. You already know how the mix tastes, so you know how the one new flavor changes it.
That's a very good point... thanks for the tip.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Chocolate and orange can be tasty :)

nintchdbpict000525866878-e1569581161333.jpg
    Can’ quite convince myself that goes for vaping

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Well, orange can't be worse than these sft grapefruits I'm vaping. Both the FW and FA are crap. If someone else wants to fool with grapefruit be my guest but I'm deep sixing my Honduran Grapefruit project. Perhaps there are better grapefruits but they'd have to be a metric assload better than the crap I'm vaping. Don't have enuf confidence in that happening visa vie all the other promising projects I'm working on. Next!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, orange can't be worse than these sft grapefruits I'm vaping. Both the FW and FA are crap. If someone else wants to fool with grapefruit be my guest but I'm deep sixing my Honduran Grapefruit project. Perhaps there are better grapefruits but they'd have to be a metric assload better than the crap I'm vaping. Don't have enuf confidence in that happening visa vie all the other promising projects I'm working on. Next!
    I have a just steeped Honduran cranberry grapefruit. Very little grapefruit. When my tank is empty I’ll give it a try

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I have been trying to avoid strawberry for awhile so I don’t burn out on it. My Honduran Rhuberry is mixed with strawberry and rhubarb so I’m letting it sit for now. I want to do another Honduran mix with rhubarb. Any ideas on the second fruit?
    I don’t know what rhubarb tastes like.

I have a ton of Honduran Fruits ready for testing. Tangerine 2, blackberry, blueberry, pineapple, and acai.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Good morning random folks.:) Have you any plans today?

I left my scale out again but I have nothing to mix yet. I was going to work on some recipes today but I took a look at my stash of mixes and think I have nuff for now.

Good afternoon/almost evening. I'm trying to find a good starting point for using TFA blueberry extra as a main flavor. TFA grape juice will be the secondary flavor, and TFA peppermint is the third, 10% menthol will likely round out the mixture if needed. If it's not juicy enough I might add juicy peach/pear to boost that later. I really need to add INW cactus to my flavor stash :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I have a ton of Honduran Fruits ready for testing. Tangerine 2, blackberry, blueberry, pineapple, and acai.
    I love rhubarb vapes. Lost at describing it but I really like the taste and the tartness.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas

Rhubarb is tart and bitter, some juiciness, crunchy like celery without the celery taste. That's when eating it, I'm not sure about the DIY flavorings, haven't tried those. Rhubarb-strawberry pie is to die for IMO, same as homemade blackberry cobbler (from blackberries grown and picked on site, with a homemade crust). If you haven't tried it yet, it's worth trying.

Users who are viewing this thread