Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
good morning flavorers! I feel better today mostly because I called CVS to like, demand my meds and ask them to call to make sure they were on the truck or whatever. They were like, "We don't know." Them I went through the whole " You can dispense it with whatever you got." The girls said they had nothing then said they had 30 mg tablets,. THEN said she had 30s later. I as like you can dispense THOSE. Then the pharmacist came on and said I had an "outstanding" scrpt of 90s, and I could have three of those,. I was like :facepalm:; So she did,. Gonna call and hassle them more this morning

You know, yesterday morning I was musing how in the bad old days everyone HATED lithium and gained tons of weight and stuff and I bet they all had thyroid problems that were not treated (or even diagnosed.) Because yesterday morning I was like, if this is what lithium does to my thyroid well I think Ii might ALMOST prefer to be suicidal. 46 percent of folk on lithium develop the thyroid troubles.. They SUCK but OMG do I fee much better.

Thyroid thing may be worse than the teeth thing,.

Yoga tonight, The husband is off for the day to torture himself with house stuff. I am just, well, as an official delicate flower I am like.... Lord please let people stop messing with my meds also CVS you could have TOLD me I had a prescript9ion in stock A LONG time ago. Sheesh.

Anna
CVS doesn't know who they're messing with. If they knew you like I do they'd open their pharmacy and allow you to have whatever you want. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    good morning flavorers! I feel better today mostly because I called CVS to like, demand my meds and ask them to call to make sure they were on the truck or whatever. They were like, "We don't know." Them I went through the whole " You can dispense it with whatever you got." The girls said they had nothing then said they had 30 mg tablets,. THEN said she had 30s later. I as like you can dispense THOSE. Then the pharmacist came on and said I had an "outstanding" scrpt of 90s, and I could have three of those,. I was like :facepalm:; So she did,. Gonna call and hassle them more this morning

You know, yesterday morning I was musing how in the bad old days everyone HATED lithium and gained tons of weight and stuff and I bet they all had thyroid problems that were not treated (or even diagnosed.) Because yesterday morning I was like, if this is what lithium does to my thyroid well I think Ii might ALMOST prefer to be suicidal. 46 percent of folk on lithium develop the thyroid troubles.. They SUCK but OMG do I fee much better.

Thyroid thing may be worse than the teeth thing,.

Yoga tonight, The husband is off for the day to torture himself with house stuff. I am just, well, as an official delicate flower I am like.... Lord please let people stop messing with my meds also CVS you could have TOLD me I had a prescript9ion in stock A LONG time ago. Sheesh.

Anna
    That sounds good on the prescriptions........I think.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks.:) Have you any plans today?

I left my scale out again but I have nothing to mix yet. I was going to work on some recipes today but I took a look at my stash of mixes and think I have nuff for now.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I've been playing around with my new flavors.

TFA Orange Cream is tasty but not very strong. Someone here suggested adding FA Orange so I got some of that. It's a nice vape now with 8% Orange Cream and 3% Orange. Not sure if the Orange Cream adds anything that I wouldn't get with Orange and a bit of Sweet Cream.

Not having much progress with Kiwi. I suspect it might be best as a backup flavor. Put a few drops in some Strawberry juice and that might have some potential.

I just made a small bottle using some already mixed Orange and Ginger juices. I think that one might be a winner when I get the ratios figured out.

What I really want is to make a good vanilla flavor. I had some great vanilla back when I used premixed juice but I've never been able to make a good vanilla. I have several vanilla flavors now but I know they need to steep for a while and I'm not very good at waiting so I haven't tried yet.
    If you like one shots, try Vanilla Madness. It satisfies my vanilla cravings.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I am much less experienced that most of you, but at least I know to do a SFT of every flavor first. They may work well together but you will never know why (or which one you actually like better) I have been adding cookie and graham to other mixes and realized I have not actually tried them on their own (they are steeping as we speak)

Adding a single new flavor to a known mix actually functions like a SFT, since it's the only variable. You already know how the mix tastes, so you know how the one new flavor changes it. :)

I drive a 27 year old truck that I bought brand new. I baby that thing. I cannot imagine ever selling it. We’re buds. We’ve been thru too much together. But a couple years ago I decided to get AAA. I just knew the tired ole gal might leave me up a crick. Sure enuf, she did. So AAA paid off right out of the gate.

I recommend AAA for the ladies. More for personal safety than anything else. A lady doesn’t need to be stranded alone anywhere. Not a good scene. If not AAA, then SW will work too. :)

Not just the ladies, but anyone who travels a lot. These days, one tow truck call pays the membership.

1790748.gif

Reactions: misswish1

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Adding a single new flavor to a known mix actually functions like a SFT, since it's the only variable. You already know how the mix tastes, so you know how the one new flavor changes it. :)

If you do that would it need steeping?

The other day I mixed 2 mixed juices together. They were both already a couple of weeks old and I was wondering if the mixture would also need steeping to blend the flavors.

Sometimes I suck on 2 setups at the same time to get an idea of how flavors will work together.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Have you tried orange with one of your NETs yet, @Bronze? That sounds like it could be a successful pairing.
    What makes you think so? Asking because I mix NETs too and just never thought orange would work for me.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Have you tried orange with one of your NETs yet, @Bronze? That sounds like it could be a successful pairing.

I don't know exactly, @FranC. I just had a flash of a warm, robust tobacco, especially one with chocolate notes, playing well with a deeper orange.
    It's crossed my mind Z, but no more since I have been working on so many other flavors. I am trying to pluck off the easier ones. Orange might be slightly harder to figure out which NET would be best. I'm sure orange could work and certainly encourage others to try it if they wish.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's crossed my mind Z, but no more since I have been working on so many other flavors. I am trying to pluck off the easier ones. Orange might be slightly harder to figure out which NET would be best. I'm sure orange could work and certainly encourage others to try it if they wish.
    I have 3 oranges from some long ago order. Never mixed with them that I remember. If I did I’m guessing it didn’t turn out well. I have no desire to be the first to try this.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Don't get me started on orange flavors. I want to get the blackberry thing figured out before I start trying the orange flavors I have. I tried for quite a while to come up with an orange flavor that I really liked.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I have 3 oranges from some long ago order. Never mixed with them that I remember. If I did I’m guessing it didn’t turn out well. I have no desire to be the first to try this.
    Yeah, orange is just something that seemed like it wouldn't be something I cared for so I just never gave it priority. Love to drink orange juice though. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, orange is just something that seemed like it wouldn't be something I cared for so I just never gave it priority. Love to drink orange juice though. :)
    Yeah, I like orange juice to but I just kinda cringe at the thought of vaping it now. Maybe if I get real bored one day I’ll try a NET/chocolate/orange mix but I wouldn’t want anyone to hold their breath.

Users who are viewing this thread