Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
I’ve got a bottle of bronuts that should be ready to try this weekend. I kept hearing people rave about it so I mixed 10ml.
I’m vaping Bronuts right now and I always have some mixed. I love it. The only negative is that the recipe uses a ton of chocolate glazed doughnut. So I bought a ton of it. :D

Organized my tax stuff a little more tonight for educational expenses so I’m ready for the tax man tomorrow.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    In my limited mixes with TFA Blueberry, I've found it to be pretty weak in flavor. Maybe start with 5 parts of it and 1 part of each of the others, if it's to be the primary.

Or maybe a bit of Bilberry in the mix? Haven't tried that, yet, but read about it somewhere on ECF ;)

My favorite is FW blueberry with some bilberry.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    In my limited mixes with TFA Blueberry, I've found it to be pretty weak in flavor. Maybe start with 5 parts of it and 1 part of each of the others, if it's to be the primary.

Or maybe a bit of Bilberry in the mix? Haven't tried that, yet, but read about it somewhere on ECF ;)

Maybe you might want to try this. It is a Blueberry Trinity with Bilberry and Lemon for enhancement.

Blueberry Trinity
    • FW Blueberry 2%
    • TFA Blueberry Extra 3%
    • FA Bilberry .5%
    • FA Lemon Sicily .5% (I would use FE Lemon instead of the Lemon Sicily)
    Blueberry seems to be one of those flavors that just doesn't stand alone and needs layers.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Blueberry flavors are weak. I always mix Bilberry with them

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    CVS doesn't know who they're messing with. If they knew you like I do they'd open their pharmacy and allow you to have whatever you want. :)

Husband had to go to Bisbee Safeway on his way home.

An "open" pharmacy does me no good if they do not know the drugs I need or cant' obtain them. Sigh. Only need a few things but they are SPECFIC things.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    rhubarb is tart but not sweet. I ;ice it with bakery flavors. I have a mix I enjoy hat is French toast,, waffles, sweet cream and rhumba sounds disgusting but I love it.

OMG 3 day weekend!! Yay!

I think we should celebrate all the presidents. Individually. A sacred day for each 2 days if 2 terms, 3 if shot.

Anna

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    For the past two days, I have been vaping "Lemon Honey Eucalyptus for Colds." SO grateful I made this a year or so ago. More is on my to be mixed list as having this is in the cabinet is the only cheerful thing about having a cold. :) It needs a steep (not a year LOL) and doesn't fade, so I always have it on hand.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    1790893.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    For the past two days, I have been vaping "Lemon Honey Eucalyptus for Colds." SO grateful I made this a year or so ago. More is on my to be mixed list as having this is in the cabinet is the only cheerful thing about having a cold. :) It needs a steep (not a year LOL) and doesn't fade, so I always have it on hand.
    Feel better soon, Pam.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well, since no one else said it, Happy Valentines Day.

I have mixing on hold until I decide on a blackberry mix. I want to try fran's strawberry biscuit mix but substitute blackberry. I want it tart but juicy with some sweetness also.

Users who are viewing this thread