Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    2014-06-04-13_20_41-blue-kayfun-lite-plus-v2-larger-airflow-hole-by-ehpro-eciggity.jpg

KF2L, doesn't get much simpler than that, sadly no longer available. Center can be replaced with a poly section, metal section for Anna :)
    Pretty blue

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I so so so don't want to do yoga. But if I do it now, when I do it tomorrow at like 5 am I will be less of a TOTAL (you know the worst word) at my doctor's appointment tomorrow with my doc to go over my labwork and tell me like, he can't give me natural thyroid when he already said he would like twice BEFORE I mean THAT was my MAIN question.

Not "Do you know what you are doing?" (I don't care at this point in my life, I DO and if I have a REAL health problem I discuss it with my pdoc who is an Md/PhD and like, LOVES researching arcane medical stuff and like printing it out and stuff. Like he LOVES it.)

I did not ask where he went to school. I did not care that TWICE at both appointments he did not listen to my heart, my lungs or anything else, just told me to get more labwork. OUR MAIN discussion was "Will you let me have this med."

The husband like, told me to have risk management there and his supervisor, but like I do actually need prescriptions for a couple other things so like, I don't plan on doing that.

A little casual evisceration, sure.

Yeah, I better get off the couch this SECOND I forgot that I am in the process of pissing off the SECOND and ONLY adult medical care center in Douglas which really has almost a worse reputation than my own EXCEPT I can tell the doctors how exactly and poorly they are NOT doing their jobs and then get risk management called on ME for like, telling them they are .......

Dude, that sucked. I better chill,. I'm just gonna tell the dude to hold out a sec and give me a refill because my pdoc has s person for me but I have to get it. I will cleverly (because I need one, I am NOT in a PPO I found out) ask for a referral TO my psychiatrist in order to get the name of the endocrinologist.. That should buy me some time to find out if this Thai stuff works. Apparently it went up in price due to the "main ingredient" becoming more expensive so I am guessing it's made from the thyroid gland of Thai Children, so it should be EFFECTIVE is what I'm saying.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying it's good, but it has a very lovely reputation and you know, I hope it's more like medical/grave robbery where they harvest it after the fact like death or whatnot, but really.... efficacy is what I want.

Later. LOL.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I like my Crown tanks and my mini sub tanks. I have rba’s for both.

I have 8-9 of the original crown tanks. I found the rbas on sale for .50 and bought 20. I hadn’t used a crown in a long time but got one out to try an rba in and it’s really a good tank.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I so so so don't want to do yoga. But if I do it now, when I do it tomorrow at like 5 am I will be less of a TOTAL (you know the worst word) at my doctor's appointment tomorrow with my doc to go over my labwork and tell me like, he can't give me natural thyroid when he already said he would like twice BEFORE I mean THAT was my MAIN question.

Not "Do you know what you are doing?" (I don't care at this point in my life, I DO and if I have a REAL health problem I discuss it with my pdoc who is an Md/PhD and like, LOVES researching arcane medical stuff and like printing it out and stuff. Like he LOVES it.)

I did not ask where he went to school. I did not care that TWICE at both appointments he did not listen to my heart, my lungs or anything else, just told me to get more labwork. OUR MAIN discussion was "Will you let me have this med."

The husband like, told me to have risk management there and his supervisor, but like I do actually need prescriptions for a couple other things so like, I don't plan on doing that.

A little casual evisceration, sure.

Yeah, I better get off the couch this SECOND I forgot that I am in the process of pissing off the SECOND and ONLY adult medical care center in Douglas which really has almost a worse reputation than my own EXCEPT I can tell the doctors how exactly and poorly they are NOT doing their jobs and then get risk management called on ME for like, telling them they are .......

Dude, that sucked. I better chill,. I'm just gonna tell the dude to hold out a sec and give me a refill because my pdoc has s person for me but I have to get it. I will cleverly (because I need one, I am NOT in a PPO I found out) ask for a referral TO my psychiatrist in order to get the name of the endocrinologist.. That should buy me some time to find out if this Thai stuff works. Apparently it went up in price due to the "main ingredient" becoming more expensive so I am guessing it's made from the thyroid gland of Thai Children, so it should be EFFECTIVE is what I'm saying.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying it's good, but it has a very lovely reputation and you know, I hope it's more like medical/grave robbery where they harvest it after the fact like death or whatnot, but really.... efficacy is what I want.

Later. LOL.

Anna
    Still trying to get the right meds?

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Has anyone tried pur condensed milk? For the life of me I don’t know why I ordered it.

I can’t say that I have so I’m no help there. But my overall experience with pur has been good. I can’t think of a flavor of theirs I didn’t like. I hope you find the recipe you bought it for. That is so frustrating, happens to me all the time

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I used Kayfuns for a while but they are not airy enough for me for direct lung vaping. I think I bought two for my stash but I don’t remember what model they are. Maybe 4s? They are sturdy for end of times. :laugh:

I saw an entire thread about condensed milk and I’m pretty sure I bought some during the pur clearance. I really don’t know what I’ve got since I haven’t done my inventory. :blink:

Long day here. Work, son’s doctor appointment, CVS, grocery store, more laundry, garbage to the road, cat projectile vomited, and now I have even more laundry. Fun stuff. :eek:

I just had a three day weekend but it sure doesn’t feel like it.

I didn’t mix this weekend...just vaping my ABC since that’s all I currently have mixed. I don’t feel like mixing tonight.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I like mine
    I was digging for a few antique vaping bits for someone who was in need, and came across a box with my crowns, coils and rbas. Maybe I should pull one back out. Or, leave it in its pristine cleanliness for a needy day in the future. I desperately need to wash a pile of both bottles and tanks. It’s hard to get motivated when I don’t currently neeeed either asap.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Glad I dug my Bittersweet Chocolate Cheesecake out of limbo yesterday. Nice to vape an old fav for awhile
    Is the recipe in zazies blog?

Nevermind I found it. And of course I don’t have everything. o_O

Hey I saw my name in the blog for Bronuts. :w00t: Not my recipe but that made my day!

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Is the recipe in zazies blog?

Nevermind I found it. And of course I don’t have everything. o_O

Hey I saw my name in the blog for Bronuts. :w00t: Not my recipe but that made my day!
    I was going to say yes but I’m betting not many folks have the plain Cheesecake that make it tart.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was digging for a few antique vaping bits for someone who was in need, and came across a box with my crowns, coils and rbas. Maybe I should pull one back out. Or, leave it in its pristine cleanliness for a needy day in the future. I desperately need to wash a pile of both bottles and tanks. It’s hard to get motivated when I don’t currently neeeed either asap.
    Aw,go ahead and try a Crown. Good tank.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used Kayfuns for a while but they are not airy enough for me for direct lung vaping. I think I bought two for my stash but I don’t remember what model they are. Maybe 4s? They are sturdy for end of times. :laugh:

I saw an entire thread about condensed milk and I’m pretty sure I bought some during the pur clearance. I really don’t know what I’ve got since I haven’t done my inventory. :blink:

Long day here. Work, son’s doctor appointment, CVS, grocery store, more laundry, garbage to the road, cat projectile vomited, and now I have even more laundry. Fun stuff. :eek:

I just had a three day weekend but it sure doesn’t feel like it.

I didn’t mix this weekend...just vaping my ABC since that’s all I currently have mixed. I don’t feel like mixing tonight.
    Be nice when you can slow down and enjoy life.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Weekend mornings seem to be the best time for me. I always end up with a pile of tanks and bottles that need cleaned out and don’t touch them during the work week.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Aw,go ahead and try a Crown. Good tank.

Are you referring to the Crown 1, 2, or 3 or all of them? I don’t have experience with them but did pick up 2 of the Crown 2s for an absolute steal. I also have a crown 1 with 10 RBAs I got for 10 CENTS each on eightvape but haven’t used any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread