Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Are you referring to the Crown 1, 2, or 3 or all of them? I don’t have experience with them but did pick up 2 of the Crown 2s for an absolute steal. I also have a crown 1 with 10 RBAs I got for 10 CENTS each on eightvape but haven’t used any of them.
    Well I have an older Crown that would probably be a 1, and then I have a newer rose gold mini crown which must be a 3.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Well I have an older Crown that would probably be a 1, and then I have a newer rose gold mini crown which must be a 3.

If you want a couple of the Crown 1 RBAs I have way more than I need. I’d be happy to give them to you. I just went a little crazy when I saw such a low price. Although my definition of going crazy with respect to a vaping purchase differs from those who buy like 50 of something.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    If you want a couple of the Crown 1 RBAs I have way more than I need. I’d be happy to give them to you. I just went a little crazy when I saw such a low price. Although my definition of going crazy with respect to a vaping purchase differs from those who buy like 50 of something.
    That’s very kind of you but I am not in need. I really have more tanks than I will ever use,old and new. I’ve been stocking slowly for years. I have several of the Crown rba’s also

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    I desperately need to wash a pile of both bottles and tanks. It’s hard to get motivated when I don’t currently neeeed either asap.

I know that feeling. The bag of bottles to be washed is overflowing :eek:. A week ago, I mixed instead of cleaning the bottles, procrastinating #1. This past weekend I cleaned tanks instead, procrastinating #2 - that is always a higher priority, right? :lol: Next week I may have to start a 2nd bag for the bottles, procrastinating #3! I'm not out of bottles yet to mix :thumbs:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    I know that feeling. The bag of bottles to be washed is overflowing :eek:. A week ago, I mixed instead of cleaning the bottles, procrastinating #1. This past weekend I cleaned tanks instead, procrastinating #2 - that is always a higher priority, right? :lol: Next week I may have to start a 2nd bag for the bottles, procrastinating #3! I'm not out of bottles yet to mix :thumbs:

I’ve had a bowl full of bottles “soaking” for 3 weeks, lol!

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m betting that I have way more time than most all of you and I still procrastinate. But I don’t collect more than 4 bottles before I clean them. It’s a space thing that makes me do it....LOL

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I was going to say yes but I’m betting not many folks have the plain Cheesecake that make it tart.
    I do ;)
    Also answers the burning question of why I have bittersweet chocolate! I’m up to my eyeballs in bottles to finish, but I printed it out for next mix in two weeks!

Reactions: misswish1

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Aw,go ahead and try a Crown. Good tank.
    I have used it, eons ago (v1, I think). I liked it enough to get an rba apparently. I probably boxed it up because I had something newer and thus more exciting. Also dug down to a boot box of tritons, melo 2s and a heap pile of triton coils and rbas. I think it’s all from the first vapocolyse scare.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Weekend mornings seem to be the best time for me. I always end up with a pile of tanks and bottles that need cleaned out and don’t touch them during the work week.
    The joy of being retired, all my free time is week days when Himself’s at work. Weekends are my busy, on the move days. Washing tanks and bottles is my least favorite chore. It’s like pulling hens teeth to talk myself into doing it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have used it, eons ago (v1, I think). I liked it enough to get an rba apparently. I probably boxed it up because I had something newer and thus more exciting. Also dug down to a boot box of tritons, melo 2s and a heap pile of triton coils and rbas. I think it’s all from the first vapocolyse scare.
    I’ve never gone hog wild buying that much of anything but I’m also older than most of you.

Reactions: NolaMel

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    I’m betting that I have way more time than most all of you and I still procrastinate. But I don’t collect more than 4 bottles before I clean them. It’s a space thing that makes me do it....LOL

I think I'm up to 20+ bottles to wash. I take them apart, rinse the pieces and put into the bag until I'm ready to do a real wash. I have a shelf in a kitchen cabinet with my stock of mixed juice in an insulated lunch bag (bought on special for something else and I re-purposed it. It's kind of handy) and coiling/wicking supplies in an old cosmetic bag. The bag of bottles to be cleaned are taking over the shelf, that's when I know it's time to wash them. Next weekend...(maybe!)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I cheated and ordered some gorilla bottles last mix. That’s just sad lol. But, I think it’s just not wanting to do what I retired from. There were days after a big lab run I’d spend 4-5 hours just washing and sterilizing piles of 10-15 ml dropper bottles. We had one multi-level run that took 625 per day, two times. Once washed, sterilized and dried, they had to be refilled and labeled all over again. Bottle washing burnout ;)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’ve never gone hog wild buying that much of anything but I’m also older than most of you.
    Not by a whole lot. The triton coils I got when a b&m was closing. I don’t think I paid more than $10 for the lot of them. Since they were where I bought everything, it made sense to get them all. Plus, I’m a cheapskate at heart. I love a useful bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread