Random DIY mixing and More

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Let me know how you like the Inw Plum.:) What is Liquid Amber?
You almost have to try it yourself to see what you get from it. I get a tartness slightly sour, bitterness and a cheap wine taste from it. Hard to describe really. Almost like biting the rind of a unripe fruit.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
You almost have to try it yourself to see what you get from it. I get a tartness slightly sour, bitterness and a cheap wine taste from it. Hard to describe really. Almost like biting the rind of a unripe fruit.
Oh, that doesn't sound like something I would be into. Thanks for the input.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Oh, that doesn't sound like something I would be into. Thanks for the input.
Thats just what I get. I have heard people say it was great in very low percentages like .25. Try it out for yourself. I have a friend that likes it in a grape juice vape

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Letitia If I was more of a pear person I would mix that. I have a 30ml bottle of TFA Pear I bought some time ago. While I love that it tastes like a real pear it's way too sweet for me. I've always wanted to find a blend that would lessen that sweetness by alot but I always forget. Any ideas?
Fa Pear 3% Fa dragon fruit 2%. You can drop 1% of the pear and add your favorite apple. Pears and apples are great together but a touch too sweet without a tart note added. I'm trying to figure out a pear and abc mix that isn't too sweet. I'm stumped at the moment. Need to browse my stash.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
OK now.....Has anyone tried the Cap Lemon lime?

@PJReid Waiting to see how to use the Blood Orange Champagne I just got......LOL

CAP Lemon Lime is a good sorbet base. Good luck with the VTA Blood Orange Champagne. :p

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fa Pear 3% Fa dragon fruit 2%. You can drop 1% of the pear and add your favorite apple. Pears and apples are great together but a touch too sweet without a tart note added. I'm trying to figure out a pear and abc mix that isn't too sweet. I'm stumped at the moment. Need to browse my stash.
    Figures. I can't taste apple.

Reactions: NatashaTMT

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    INW two apples

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I really have to try my ST and Gold Ducat. It would help to know if I even like the Gold Ducat before I mix anything else with it....LOL
    I like the Ducat at low percentages with the ST. It adds a bit of depth. I like 1.5% in the mix. otherwise it gets a bit too strong for the ST IMO. By itself i mixed at 3% and it was strong enough for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like the Ducat at low percentages with the ST. It adds a bit of depth. I like 1.5% in the mix. otherwise it gets a bit too strong for the ST IMO. By itself i mixed at 3% and it was strong enough for me.
    I went with 2% Ducat with the ST.

Users who are viewing this thread