Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I have a little white lamb Beanie Baby on my night stand...I just love that sweet little thing !
I have the cardinal in the doorwell of my car (my Dad had it on his bedside table when he was sick).
I jotted down the lemon/swirl you mentioned. I’m sort of burned out on lemon, which really bums me. I’m hoping it doesn’t last, since I think I bought every lemon flavor out there

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I just happened upon a DIYorDie video about strawberry blindness. Interesting to learn that many sufferers from the condition can taste INA Shisha Strawberry and can't taste
TFA, since I discovered that independently during the testing. Guess I'm not special after all.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I can’t vape peach and haven’t mixed the apricot yet. I have one with the 2 INW raspberry’s (malina and weara) at 1 1/4% each and 8 on the Ligero

Do you like that one? I think I went too high on the raspberry. Mine tasted funky.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I have the cardinal in the doorwell of my car (my Dad had it on his bedside table when he was sick).
    I jotted down the lemon/swirl you mentioned. I’m sort of burned out on lemon, which really bums me. I’m hoping it doesn’t last, since I think I bought every lemon flavor out there

It’s been a while since I’ve used any lemon recipes and have some in my cabinet that have been in there a long time. I was thinking about getting one out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    When I get my bottles for mixing by weight (if they ever get here), I am going to make a Strawberry - Banana mix. I was going to go 5% on the Strawberry but how much Banana should I use? The same?
    Need someone else to answer that. Banana is not for me.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    When I get my bottles for mixing by weight (if they ever get here), I am going to make a Strawberry - Banana mix. I was going to go 5% on the Strawberry but how much Banana should I use? The same?
    I find all the strawberries I’ve tried are kinda weak. On the other hand, the few bananas I’ve tried were kinda strong. I’d go 3:1 Strawberry:Banana to start.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I’m liking this one well enough to share it. I entered the blackberry as a trinity so I’ll post that too. Credit goes to Fran for the biscuit part of the recipe.

e0efbad37431512dcd6be72f568091a0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread