Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I bought some PEG-400 a while back, hoping I could use it to cut down on both PG (which irritates my throat) and VG (which clogs me up). Do you think fifty-fifty PEG and VG would approximate the viscosity of the 65VG juice I've been vaping?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I bought some PEG-400 a while back, hoping I could use it to cut down on both PG (which irritates my throat) and VG (which clogs me up). Do you think fifty-fifty PEG and VG would approximate the viscosity of the 65VG juice I've been vaping?
    I would say to try a bit and see how you like it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    GOOD Morning Random Mixers! W00T!.

Just got home from having my chemical stress test and PET scan, all easy peasy lemon squeezy LOL. Now I need more sleep, think I got about 4 hours last night. :closedeyes:
    Hope you can get a long nap and hope the tests come out good:)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Thinking just vg and peg might be too thick and the 25% pg would help thin that.
    That makes sense. And getting the PG down to 25% and the VG down to 50% should still ward off the worst effects of both.

Of course, wouldn't you know I just mixed not only a bunch of recipes but about 750mls of PG/VG nic base.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That makes sense. And getting the PG down to 25% and the VG down to 50% should still ward off the worst effects of both.

Of course, wouldn't you know I just mixed not only a bunch of recipes but about 750mls of PG/VG nic base.
    Next time:)

Users who are viewing this thread