Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm not as experienced as many of you, but I do tend to do a SFT of every single flavor I have (not that many actually) Small 10 ml batch all by itself... at least I don't have to guess later on when using flavors in in mixes.
    Keep in mind it won’t taste the same mixed with other flavors.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    It’s Medicine Flower flavors which I have none of.

I had completely forgot about Medicine Flower, I don't have any either. I remember them being mentioned many years ago, they do have a lot of flavorings on their site, intriguing. :|

KAS
    I wonder how substitutable it is?

I'm not as experienced as many of you, but I do tend to do a SFT of every single flavor I have (not that many actually) Small 10 ml batch all by itself... at least I don't have to guess later on when using flavors in in mixes.
    With a good scale you can make 5ml sfts.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I wonder how substitutable it is?

Medicine flower? It's not substitutable..

I have several MF recipes and flavorings, when something calls for it there's no sub.. but so far? Always been worth it in my opinion.

It does have a very long steep time though, I assume that's because it's so concentrate compared to any of the other flavorings we use so it takes longer to blend in..

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans for today?

I don’t know if I will but really need to clean bottles and straighten up my active vape gear area.It’s pretty messy.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans for today?
    I knocked three things off my to-do list yesterday. It was too windy and cold to do anything outside (except fill up the bird feeder). So today I work outside on the house and yard.

I received my 10 ml bottles and my 8 oz bottles with twist caps yesterday. I need to mix today.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers. More rain, so we'll take a road trip :)

Off to visit with one of the daughters, only about 50 miles each way. Warm up, I suppose, for my soon to happen annual trek south.

1801455.gif

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Yeah, last night I checked out their site, and it looks like they have 2 different grades of the flavors, premium and silver, and the silver appears to be more expensive then the premium. I also did a search of just chocolate. :|

Chocolate

KAS
    So Opine, which does ProVapes use? Premium or Silver. His/her recipe goes back to 2017 so maybe only one of them was around then.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I was wondering the same thing. At $20 each I’d hate to get the wrong one.
    Using only 1% in recipes would make it worth $20 per 1/2 ounce if it really did the job. I wouldn't think twice about spending the dough on it. But to spend $20 to find out it isn't any better than anything else would be a bummer.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I agree. That’s what has stopped me in the past from trying their flavors. They should offer 5ml samples or something cheaper so people could try them without investing a fortune. May as well start the fireplace with a twenty dollar bill. At least then your going to get a guaranteed result.

Users who are viewing this thread