Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So you mix salts at 2mg? I thought the reason to use salts was to mix higher mg? I’ve got very limited exposure to salts. I’m still at 12mg and don’t ever see myself lowering it. It was a big step for me to go down from 20.
That's what I thought. It allowed higher nic levels to "smooth out".

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just made 200 ml of strawberry biscuit using nic salt. My first time using nic salt. First times are few and far between at this age. :laugh: Dry burned and rewicked my Zeus x on my solo. A fresh vape is always so good.

I love my 8 gauge needles and flavor organization. So much better. And this was the second recipe I put in elr.

:vapor:

I’ll mix something new soon. I’m thinking peanut butter tobacco.
    Hope that’s good with the salts.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So you mix salts at 2mg? I thought the reason to use salts was to mix higher mg? I’ve got very limited exposure to salts. I’m still at 12mg and don’t ever see myself lowering it. It was a big step for me to go down from 20.
    I’ve been at 6mg for a long time. Intend to stay.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I wanted to try the nic salt and when heartland had a $10 off sale it also applied (unintentionally?) to a $14 small bottle of nic salt so I got it for $4. Worth a shot for that price.

We are taking a break. Shoveled up a whole slew of canna lillies and threw them away. Been wanting them gone for years. We also took turns pressure washing the sidewalk. I just need to finish the front stoop...then move on to something else. That knocks two more things off the to-do list.

toneman2121

ECF Veteran
    Sep 21, 2019
    philly
    yo. novice mixer here. i seem to be having trouble with flavorah toasted butterscotch. mix it low, can't taste it, mix it high, tastes chemically. mixed by itself at 5%, no butterscotch at all. is it old or just crap to begin with?
    'sup vaper1960

also, has anyone used flavorah heat?

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    We are taking a break. Shoveled up a whole slew of canna lillies and threw them away. Been wanting them gone for years. We also took turns pressure washing the sidewalk. I just need to finish the front stoop...then move on to something else. That knocks two more things off the to-do list.

I finished stacking the wood from a tree I cut up and split. Knocked that off my list but added three more trees to the list when I saw a storm took down three more while I was stacking the wood. :)

I was going back to cheesecake in my mini but the H.Prime/chocolate has grown on me even with not much taste of chocolate ( last mix ). @Bronze
    Like DIY or Die says, if it tastes good that's all that matters...nuthin' more.

yo. novice mixer here. i seem to be having trouble with flavorah toasted butterscotch. mix it low, can't taste it, mix it high, tastes chemically. mixed by itself at 5%, no butterscotch at all. is it old or just crap to begin with?
    'sup vaper1960

Hard to say but my money says it's crap.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    'sup vaper1960

Can’t say. Don’t have either.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I finished stacking the wood from a tree I cut up and split. Knocked that off my list but added three more trees to the list when I saw a storm took down three more while I was stacking the wood. :)

Like DIY or Die says, if it tastes good that's all that matters...nuthin' more.

Hard to say but my money says it's crap.
    Yeah, I guess I just like the taste of the H.Prime. Still on the Chocolate quest though.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Yeah, I guess I just like the taste of the H.Prime. Still on the Chocolate quest though.
    Yeah, it helps if you like the NET. The chocolate might not be exposing itself but it might be smoothing out the HP. No one can accuse us of being lazy in our quest to find the perfect choco NET. I just mixed up a makeshift Milk Chocolate using Opine's MF recipe. I don't hold out much hope but in the spirit of my chocoNET journey I'm willing to try.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, it helps if you like the NET. The chocolate might not be exposing itself but it might be smoothing out the HP. No one can accuse us of being lazy in our quest to find the perfect choco NET. I just mixed up a makeshift Milk Chocolate using Opine's MF recipe. I don't hold out much hope but in the spirit of my chocoNET journey I'm willing to try.
    In this quest I’m staying away from any Milk Chocolate.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Finished pressure washing the stoop. Looks so good. My son loves pressure washing so I’ll be using that to my advantage soon. :lol: Tomorrow I cut grass and start cleaning the siding. :blink: My back already hurts. Hopefully my son helps. If he wants dinner he will have to. ;)

Enjoying my strawberry biscuit. It never gets old.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Finished pressure washing the stoop. Looks so good. My son loves pressure washing so I’ll be using that to my advantage soon. :lol: Tomorrow I cut grass and start cleaning the siding. :blink: My back already hurts. Hopefully my son helps. If he wants dinner he will have to. ;)
    If that don't work you got size 8's somewhere.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    'sup vaper1960

Most flavors aren’t great by themselves. It usually takes a combination of flavors to come up with something good. You probably need a base flavor for that butterscotch.

Users who are viewing this thread