Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
He also liked to jump from the floor to the counter to the fridge to the cabinet above.
This is exactly what one of my cats does. Can't tell you how many times I've started to scold her for getting on the counter and then had to apologize when it turns out she's only getting to her perch.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
My silly cat Louie...
Has all these toys...
What's his favorite ?
The pink toe separator thingys that came in the polish boxes we bought for flavors.
He tosses them around like a madman.
Carries them to us to play fetch.
:facepalm:
Aha, a use for those things. Finally.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    salts are just ph balanced, they are good at lower percentages for those with existing throat problems (like myself) who can't handle any throat hit, or those who use higher nicotine levels and want to decrease the throat hit caused by higher levels of nicotine.

If your happy with what TH you get, theres no cause to try it.. it's usually more expensive, so not much point if you dont need it for some reason.

I made a couple 8mg bottles of juice for someone recently because I wasn't sure what percentage they used, and they freaked out at the utter lack of throat hit, even when subohming it.. but I design my juice for exactly that purpose - no throat hit.

I like a decent throat hit. I always have. However if a recipe tastes really good then I can usually overlook a weak TH.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I adopted two hyperactive kittens years ago. I had to leash train them (at 6 weeks old) and we made a catio box (its a protected area outside) that they can access off the first floor bathroom. All they have to do is go though a cat pet door though a less than 12 inch tunnel to get to the box my partner made for them. In winter, we have panels (to add) that are made of heavy plastic. This seems to calm them down. We also have a cat door leading to the garage so they can have more space.

P.S. They spend time outdoors since they are leash trained.

I'm considering a catio at some point. I need to have some home repairs done first, but maybe next year? I haven't leash trained him. Tried a collar. He takes it off!

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    @Iron Molly – You got a new KITYY? :wub: Pictures, pictures, PICTURES!!! Can’t have enough cat pics

Some cats are ground dwellers, some like to be perched up high so they may look down on us mere mortals. Once Zelda developed the dexterity, she turned into a climber. And I catered to her needs. I didn’t go over board, mostly provided ways for her to reach top shelves of closets to she could perch up high and just chill looking down on her new kingdom. As she aged her climbing diminished and I regained some of my upper storage. But she still has a few high places to chill.

Sounds like Enrique is just a furry ball of energy. Hopefully you and or your household has equal amount of energy cause you gotta tire that little terror out. Lots of play time! Has he been neutered?

Pic of Zelda posing on top of a vinyl box set, that’s on top of a tall wall unit just inches away from a 8 foot ceiling.

View attachment 873515

He's been neutered. He was adopted from Animal Control once, kept for 4 months, then returned. So his adoption fee for me was a whole $5. :lol: They said he's not good with children. Poor thing probably was tormented. So I'm hoping in time he will trust and get more relaxed. He's already made pretty good progress. He is very brave when I'm home, but spends all his time under the bed when I'm not here. I think he may have been taken from his mother too soon. Someone certainly carried him around a lot, because that's what he likes. He would ride in my hood if he fit. He's scared of loud noises, fast movement, and various odd things in the house. Not looking forward to our first vet visit. I'm holding off since he's had his shots. Want to give him a chance to settle in before I traumatize him with a vet visit.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I'm considering a catio at some point. I need to have some home repairs done first, but maybe next year? I haven't leash trained him. Tried a collar. He takes it off!
    Cats don't belong on a leash. It's like asking a hippo to wear a thong.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My to-do list was much more enthusiastic than my back. I filled up five yard garbage bags and there are more sticks and limbs. I just put them against a tree for now. Townhome with an HOA appeals to me more and more the older I get. I’m seriously thinking of having all my trees cut down. One small tree died...good riddance. I think I can at least cut grass now without damaging my blades. Break first.

I am really enjoying this pb (black honey) tobacco juice. I vaped an entire tank and half of another one. Scratching an itch.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My to-do list was much more enthusiastic than my back. I filled up five yard garbage bags and there are more sticks and limbs. I just put them against a tree for now. Townhome with an HOA appeals to me more and more the older I get. I’m seriously thinking of having all my trees cut down. One small tree died...good riddance. I think I can at least cut grass now without damaging my blades. Break first.

I am really enjoying this pb (black honey) tobacco juice. I vaped an entire tank and half of another one. Scratching an itch.
    I'm glad you're enjoying your mix:thumbs:

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    He's been neutered. He was adopted from Animal Control once, kept for 4 months, then returned. So his adoption fee for me was a whole $5. :lol: They said he's not good with children. Poor thing probably was tormented. So I'm hoping in time he will trust and get more relaxed. He's already made pretty good progress. He is very brave when I'm home, but spends all his time under the bed when I'm not here. I think he may have been taken from his mother too soon. Someone certainly carried him around a lot, because that's what he likes. He would ride in my hood if he fit. He's scared of loud noises, fast movement, and various odd things in the house. Not looking forward to our first vet visit. I'm holding off since he's had his shots. Want to give him a chance to settle in before I traumatize him with a vet visit.

Hopefully he wasn’t abused. He sounds adorable. I think he just needs some time to adjust and get to know you and his new surroundings. And making progress is a good sign he is becoming more comfortable. 2 stints in the shelter must be stressful on a cat. Wish you and Enrique all the best. Love hearing about pets being saved from the shelter so this made my day.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

My trees have gotten really big with time. I have an autumn blaze maple and a Chanticleer pear in the front that have gotten bigger than I had ever hoped. I cut a lot off the pear last year on the side closest to the house. I really need to hire someone to come and trim and top both of them. We have an Indian crabapple and some other kind of crabapple tree in the back that are low growing and easier to keep trimmed. The pear tree in the front wasn’t supposed to grow as wide as it did. If I had known, I would have planted it further away. It had about a 400lb root ball on it when I planted it. It took me and two neighbors to move it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My trees have gotten really big with time. I have an autumn blaze maple and a Chanticleer pear in the front that have gotten bigger than I had ever hoped. I cut a lot off the pear last year on the side closest to the house. I really need to hire someone to come and trim and top both of them. We have an Indian crabapple and some other kind of crabapple tree in the back that are low growing and easier to keep trimmed. The pear tree in the front wasn’t supposed to grow as wide as it did. If I had known, I would have planted it further away. It had about a 400lb root ball on it when I planted it. It took me and two neighbors to move it.
    I don’t think it would have a root ball that big if it wasen’t going to be a big tree.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I had 17 trees cut when I bought this house. I have four oaks, one hickory (don’t get me started), one dead wild dogwood, and two viburnums in front that are overtaking my house. The viburnums and dead tree I’m having cut down very soon. I cut down and derooted 17 box woods the last two years along with 12 juniper (never again). My plan is to get some new plants for out front. After 18 years everything gets too big. I want low maintenance as much as possible. I can’t keep doing all this. I’m el cheapo or I’d hire the maintenance out but I’m not rich for sure. I have so much to do. Still cutting grass (weeds)...guess I better get back out there.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Cats don't belong on a leash. It's like asking a hippo to wear a thong.

How about walking a cat on a leash that is as big as a hippo in a thong?

Zelda says, “that’s my cousin, mess with me you mess with that big fella”

Beautiful animal.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    How about walking a cat on a leash that is as big as a hippo in a thong?

Zelda says, “that’s my cousin, mess with me you mess with that big fella”

Beautiful animal.

Beautiful kitty:)

Users who are viewing this thread