The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    @Iron Molly – You got a new KITYY? :wub: Pictures, pictures, PICTURES!!! Can’t have enough cat pics

Some cats are ground dwellers, some like to be perched up high so they may look down on us mere mortals. Once Zelda developed the dexterity, she turned into a climber. And I catered to her needs. I didn’t go over board, mostly provided ways for her to reach top shelves of closets to she could perch up high and just chill looking down on her new kingdom. As she aged her climbing diminished and I regained some of my upper storage. But she still has a few high places to chill.

Sounds like Enrique is just a furry ball of energy. Hopefully you and or your household has equal amount of energy cause you gotta tire that little terror out. Lots of play time! Has he been neutered?

Pic of Zelda posing on top of a vinyl box set, that’s on top of a tall wall unit just inches away from a 8 foot ceiling.

Zelda up high.jpg

• Love Love x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  2. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member

Zelda is stunning ! :wub:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  3. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Beautiful :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  4. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I did some more work on organizing my hardware. So far I have eight ziplock bags numbered and inventoried with a handwritten list. Last time I worked on it I realized I had a lot of empty boxes with tanks scattered in various places. Today I matched 18 tanks with boxes and listed them. Most of it is old stuff that will be long time storage. I haven’t even gotten close to starting on the newer stuff.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Just made some peanut butter tobacco. Not bad at all. Of course I can vape anything. I had to substitute from the original recipe of course. I didn’t have black honey so I used black honey tobacco instead. I didn’t have RY4 double so I used RY4. Probably needs tweaking but I don’t have time to tweak. It’s a good change. Should be called black honey tobacco instead of peanut butter since the recipe calls for more honey than peanut butter.

Peanut Butter Tobacco

TFA 3% DX Bavarian Cream
    TFA 5% Black Honey Tobacco
    TFA 1% Signature DX Brown Sugar
    TFA 1% Peanut Butter
    FA 2% RY4

The sticks in the yard are calling my name.

• Like Like x 8
  6. hittman

Supporting member
    That’s not much pb. Can you taste it?

• Like Like x 4
  7. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Not really. Next time I’m doing 3% pb and 3% black honey tobacco.

• Like Like x 4
  8. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @Bronze RJ recipe reminds me to ask if you’ve tried a PB NET recipe yet?

• Like Like x 4
  9. hittman

Supporting member
    I can’t quite remember it but there was a recipe that I used to like that was ry4 double, pb, and a small amount of AP.

• Like Like x 4
  10. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Even when I could vape what Bronze calls fake tobacco I did not like ry4 double at all.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    No. I did some sfts of PB and it wasn't especially my thang. :)

• Like Like x 3
  12. Opinionated

Opinionated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Salts are just ph balanced, they are good at lower percentages for those with existing throat problems (like myself) who can't handle any throat hit, or those who use higher nicotine levels and want to decrease the throat hit caused by higher levels of nicotine.

If your happy with what TH you get, theres no cause to try it.. it's usually more expensive, so not much point if you dont need it for some reason.

I made a couple 8mg bottles of juice for someone recently because I wasn't sure what percentage they used, and they freaked out at the utter lack of throat hit, even when subohming it.. but I design my juice for exactly that purpose - no throat hit.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Sounds like he just needs to learn to believe that he is well and truly home, with someone who cares about him.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  14. Zazie

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    This is exactly what one of my cats does. Can't tell you how many times I've started to scold her for getting on the counter and then had to apologize when it turns out she's only getting to her perch.

• Like Like x 7
  15. Zazie

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Aha, a use for those things. Finally.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  16. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Answers my question. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. hittman

Supporting member
    I like a decent throat hit. I always have. However if a recipe tastes really good then I can usually overlook a weak TH.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Iron Molly

Iron Molly Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I'm considering a catio at some point. I need to have some home repairs done first, but maybe next year? I haven't leash trained him. Tried a collar. He takes it off!

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Iron Molly

Iron Molly Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    He's been neutered. He was adopted from Animal Control once, kept for 4 months, then returned. So his adoption fee for me was a whole $5. :lol: They said he's not good with children. Poor thing probably was tormented. So I'm hoping in time he will trust and get more relaxed. He's already made pretty good progress. He is very brave when I'm home, but spends all his time under the bed when I'm not here. I think he may have been taken from his mother too soon. Someone certainly carried him around a lot, because that's what he likes. He would ride in my hood if he fit. He's scared of loud noises, fast movement, and various odd things in the house. Not looking forward to our first vet visit. I'm holding off since he's had his shots. Want to give him a chance to settle in before I traumatize him with a vet visit.

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  20. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Cats don't belong on a leash. It's like asking a hippo to wear a thong.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1