Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Is the black tea a pretty strong flavor?
    Not in that recipe. I actually added a half percent to get a better tea flavor. Otherwise good but really fruity with no real tea flavor. Used 1 1/2% tea in my first recipe.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Grass is cut, weedeating and edging and blowing done. I’m sore. Looking better around here though. Walmart virus stocking done for me and parents. Just sitting here vaping. Still vaping my pb tobacco. I may make another recipe today so I’ll be stocked for the week.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Plans? I just setup wifi thermostat and a privacy invading Google Home hub. My wife got it as a gift, and it would absolutely break the gift giver's heart if we didn't use it. His way of showing love is through material items, and especially the latest and greatest technologies. Before this, an apple watch. No thanks! We are both very very concerned about online privacy. I set it up (with a new gmail account and a bogus name) with the aim to use it in conjunction with the wifi thermostat(and possibly surveillance, deadbolt, etc.,) Now we can say that we are using the hub. The wifi thermostat (I was getting one hub or not) was essential for us to be able to monitor and control our hvac remotely. My wifi router is accessible remotely too, but not through google home. When we're around the condo, we're going to turn off the mic. We just don't want this device listening to every word, because it is.. it's always listening for command words, and recording for voice recognition. I would never personally buy a google home hub ever, as I can have a wifi thermostat, router, wifi deadbolt, surveillance, NAS, etc.. all without a smart hub and secure and without privacy invasion. Afaik, at least google home hubs are less invasive and more secure than an Alexa for example. Maybe we're just paranoid, but we're not the only ones. I've been deeply immersed in technology my entire life, and I find the smart devices and lack of privacy and security deeply disturbing.
    :?:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I went to Sandfest about 7 years ago, it was awesome. I'll miss it, again, unfortunately, but my goal is to be down here year round. I'm on North Padre.

We are planning to go to Sandfest this year! We are in Corpus and live only 15 minutes from North Padre. We have been here 2 1/2 years. Maybe sometime you and your wife could meet us for lunch or a drink or a juice-making session. Does your wife vape too? I have a couple of friends who vape here, but neither of them are into DIY.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Hi DIYers! I hope everyone is doing well. I just got these tubes (do you think I have enough, lol)delivered and it’s time to once and for all get all my sfts done. Now I just need to figure out where to start! Decisions, decisions
    deb3da7f61fc2a179a70893f5b923626.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Hi DIYers! I hope everyone is doing well. I just got these tubes (do you think I have enough, lol)delivered and it’s time to once and for all get all my sfts done. Now I just need to figure out where to start! Decisions, decisions
    deb3da7f61fc2a179a70893f5b923626.jpg
    Omigod, like so tubular!

Reactions: ChelsB

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    \

Is the lemon crumble recipe? Where can I find such delectable goodness?
    So sorry but all my DIY is packed for the move. I think I got it from the french site that I cannot remember the name of, one with all the clones. Something like ldlpn, wish I could remember it. I will post a bunch when I unpack after the move. I am a lemon fanatic so always searching for good ones.

A simple recipe is half blueberry and half lemon sicily, sweetener to taste. I sometimes do a fourth LS and a fourth lemonade with half blueberry.

Users who are viewing this thread