Random DIY mixing and More

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Have you ever decided "What the heck, let's just throw something together." ?

Yellow Cake (FW) - 5%
Chocolate (FW) - 4%
Caramel (TFA) -3%
DX Bavarian Creme (TFA) - 3%

I think I'll call it ChocoMel Cake. Unless it winds up down the drain, then I'd call it another mistake.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

Yellow Cake (FW) - 5%
Chocolate (FW) - 4%
Caramel (TFA) -3%

I think I'll call it ChocoMel Cake. Unless it winds up down the drain, then I'd call it another mistake.

Sometimes them what the heck recipes becomes a must have.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

Yellow Cake (FW) - 5%
Chocolate (FW) - 4%
Caramel (TFA) -3%

I’ll be looking for a report on that... sounds like it’s going to be good!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Yellow Cake (FW) - 5%
    Chocolate (FW) - 4%
    Caramel (TFA) -3%

I have done that before. One time I ordered some flavors and sat there and looked at them and thought I could make something from that. That's how I made my raspberry cream yogurt.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Yellow Cake (FW) - 5%
    Chocolate (FW) - 4%
    Caramel (TFA) -3%

Good luck.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Thank you! I’ve got a couple things I bought just for the nets recipes, so I’m baking a bunch of loaves of bread instead. Basically procrastinating by doing something useful :oops:
    OK, I,m doing 7% Honduran Ligero + 5% Berry Mix. Too much Berry Mix. I had it at 3% but it seemed a tad light but it's better at 3 than 5. I'd keep it between 3 - 4%. Or keep it at 3% and drop the Ligero to 4 - 5%.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got home and my youngest got an email that her college is doing all classes online for the rest of the semester. I wonder if they will give any kind of credit towards next semester since she is home and not using her meal plan.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    OK, I,m doing 7% Honduran Ligero + 5% Berry Mix. Too much Berry Mix. I had it at 3% but it seemed a tad light but it's better at 3 than 5. I'd keep it between 3 - 4%. Or keep it at 3% and drop the Ligero to 4 - 5%.
    To be honest with you ladies, the Honduran Berry Mix is not my favorite. I like it, but it isn't the first one I reach for.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Noted

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got home and my youngest got an email that her college is doing all classes online for the rest of the semester. I wonder if they will give any kind of credit towards next semester since she is home and not using her meal plan.
    They should do a credit

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    My vanilla mix was a month old today so I tried it. I'm normally not that patient but I have a few new ones going at the moment. It was 4% Shisha Vanilla and 2% some other vanilla, plus some sweet Cream.

It has a nice vanilla taste. A bit boring on its own though. It thought I would enjoy it. Now I have to find something to add to make it interesting. I'm thinking fruit because that won't need a bunch of extra steeping time. Or maybe it needs a higher % of vanilla.

Good to be experimenting though. I haven't done that for a while.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My vanilla mix was a month old today so I tried it. I'm normally not that patient but I have a few new ones going at the moment. It was 4% Shisha Vanilla and 2% some other vanilla, plus some sweet Cream.

It has a nice vanilla taste. A bit boring on its own though. It thought I would enjoy it. Now I have to find something to add to make it interesting. I'm thinking fruit because that won't need a bunch of extra steeping time. Or maybe it needs a higher % of vanilla.

Good to be experimenting though. I haven't done that for a while.
    It can be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread