hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. It sure seems like it's been a long week at work but I'd rather be here than sitting at home staring at the wall. Although I do have a few flavors to put away and update my list. I think that two of the items I got for review are not released yet so I probably shouldn't do the reviews yet. I may try to get the one done on the digiflavor edge though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mixed up a couple of brews a while ago, one was Strawberry, Cheesecake (Graham Crust and Bavarian Cream and the other was Banana Cream and the Cheesecake again. Will let them steep but I had a bunch already steeped or just waiting so now by me I have:

Mango-Peach-Papaya
    RY4-Cream Brulee
    Cranberry-Lime
    Strawberry-Banana-Cactus

I also took the gallon jugs of PG and VG and put some into smaller 500ml bottles for easier handling before I did any mixing. Now I should be set on those two and nic for a while.

A lot of testing and vaping to do!
    Have much fun :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixers. It sure seems like it's been a long week at work but I'd rather be here than sitting at home staring at the wall. Although I do have a few flavors to put away and update my list. I think that two of the items I got for review are not released yet so I probably shouldn't do the reviews yet. I may try to get the one done on the digiflavor edge though.
    You should probably inquire as to which you should review at this time.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I have a cart filled for ejuicesteals for their cheap premade juice. Maybe later I’ll pull the trigger.

My son’s cellphone isn’t working so I found an open T-Mobile store not too far away. We’ll be leaving soon as I want to get there when it opens. Bad timing for my son during this mess and I don’t want to go but the things we do for our kids. :wub:

Still working hard with lots of requests and emails.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have a cart filled for ejuicesteals for their cheap premade juice. Maybe later I’ll pull the trigger.

My son’s cellphone isn’t working so I found an open T-Mobile store not too far away. We’ll be leaving soon as I want to get there when it opens. Bad timing for my son during this mess and I don’t want to go but the things we do for our kids. :wub:

Still working hard with lots of requests and emails.
    Hopefully, you can get in and out quickly.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Man.. I'm scared to open my eyes all the way yet. This week was... Unspeakable really. Many notes this a.m. plus associated flotsam and jetsam. BUT NOT YET OMG.

It really was so bad I am not quite sure I want to speak about it. Ever. Maybe after I detraumatize some. LOL.

Good morning mixologists!

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh man I forgot to mention I found.... Beef liver. It's not as delicious as chicken liver but that is pretty much made ENTIRELY of cholesterol so I'm not shocked. To be fair beef liver is healthier, and totally edible, but kind of meatier and the texture... You have to chew harder. Also, it's pretty gross in fact compared to chicken liver, but I bought 3 lbs, and froze 2. ;I'm eating it, man.

I might make a chicken liver vape but not a beef one. Let me put it that way. I still ate it all with ease. LOL.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh man I forgot to mention I found.... Beef liver. It's not as delicious as chicken liver but that is pretty much made ENTIRELY of cholesterol so I'm not shocked. To be fair beef liver is healthier, and totally edible, but kind of meatier and the texture... You have to chew harder. Also, it's pretty gross in fact compared to chicken liver, but I bought 3 lbs, and froze 2. ;I'm eating it, man.

I might make a chicken liver vape but not a beef one. Let me put it that way. I still ate it all with ease. LOL.

Anna
    I dislike all liver.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

1809675.gif

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Just reading about liver makes me gag.

I'm sorry dude. It's just that I am anemic. So well.... Liver is almost like PICA for me, that illness that makes some people (often pregnant women) like eat weird stuff like chalk and dirt and etc.

The first time I ate it I could not stop. The husband had to literally remove my plate. LOL. It's DELICIOUS.

Everyone I talk to who doesn't like liver probably ALSO doesn't have anemia.

I was scared to buy it at first too. But once I did, well now I worry about NOT obtaining it. I need it (plus, most likely tomorrow, a thyroid decrease by 30 mcg) BADLY. Because all reports I read on the Mother of All Natural Thyroid Blogs said that Thai stuff was like more absorbable and potent than any US stuff. It does appear to be so and it would be nice if I could get Progressive's FLO to stop (I wonder if progressive thought about Flo, her red hair and period stuff.)

Probably NOT given the number of guys who were GAGGING to have an evening with Progressive Flo. She wasn't even that hot, my theory was her endless helpfulness and she was a kooky lady.

In any case have veered far from the topic and the substance of this post is like, absolutely nothing. LOL I will eat a lot of weird thing ate snails in France as a toddler (no memory but my family said I LOVED them after I couldn't eat em.) Oh well, I like hearts, and tendon too (in pho or whatever.) Organs and Offal are Fine by Me.

That sounds like a great recipe name, actually, "Organs and Offal are fine by me." Heh. good thing I'd actually have to make one no time. STILL gotta do my one shots and etc,.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm sorry dude. It's just that I am anemic. So well.... Liver is almost like PICA for me, that illness that makes some people (often pregnant women) like eat weird stuff like chalk and dirt and etc.

The first time I ate it I could not stop. The husband had to literally remove my plate. LOL. It's DELICIOUS.

I was scared to buy it at first too. But once I did, well now I worry about NOT obtaining it. I need it (plus, most likely tomorrow, a thyroid decrease by 30 mcg) BADLY. Because all reports I read on the Mother of All Natural Thyroid Blogs said that Thai stuff was like more absorbable and potent than any US stuff. It does appear to be so and it would be nice if I could get Progressive's FLO to stop (I wonder if progressive thought about Flo, her red hair and period stuff.)

Probably NOT given the number of guys who were GAGGING to have an evening with Progressive Flo. She wasn't even that hot, my theory was her endless helpfulness and she was a kooky lady.

In any case have veered far from the topic and the substance of this post is like, absolutely nothing. LOL I will eat a lot of weird thing ate snails in France as a toddler (no memory but my family said I LOVED them after I couldn't eat em.) Oh well, I like hearts, and tendon too (in pho or whatever.) Organs and Offal are Fine by Me.

That sounds like a great recipe name, actually, "Organs and Offal are fine by me." Heh. good thing I'd actually have to make one no time. STILL gotta do my one shots and etc,.

Anna
    I won't ask you to cook for me..................

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You should probably inquire as to which you should review at this time.

I'm going to send my contact a message. The FB admin deleted someone else's post yesterday about the zeus x mesh tank.

Anna

I worked at a country style restaurant as head cook in the evenings when I was in high school and had to cook chicken livers. I don't know how you eat them but you can gladly have every last one of them. I could hardly stand to look at them let alone eat them. Of course my dad used to eat some stuff that I thought was pretty gross. Pickled pigs feet, sardines in mustard sauce, and buttermilk were all part of his diet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm going to send my contact a message. The FB admin deleted someone else's post yesterday about the zeus x mesh tank.

I worked at a country style restaurant as head cook in the evenings when I was in high school and had to cook chicken livers. I don't know how you eat them but you can gladly have every last one of them. I could hardly stand to look at them let alone eat them. Of course my dad used to eat some stuff that I thought was pretty gross. Pickled pigs feet, sardines in mustard sauce, and buttermilk were all part of his diet.
    Yuck

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Me and my brother make gravy with the gibblets inside turkeys and even chicken. Everyone snarfs it down because we don't explain what we did. LOL.

Liver is just like liver pate (Foi gras, anyone?) sort of more concentrated.

One day, @FranC when I come to visit my extra mom, I will make a spaghetti sauce more delicious than you have ever had before using ground turkey, an onion and the secret spices from my spice rack and olive oil. I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't like mah cooking. Oh my. I also have the BEST recipe ever for a chicken Caesar salad, and yes, it does have anchovy paste but in exactly the right amount. I like to cook I JUST GOT NO TIME. LOL. Finding the gourmet ingredients needed for that salad would be hard.

I know a lot of people have an instinctual hatred for liver, even the smell. I was not expecting to hate it (I have also eaten brain and tongue, they were both GOOD.)

I had to argue the tongue with my mother because it was a cheap meat, she was hiding it under gravy. She kept LYING about what it was and I KNEW IT. So I scraped away the gravy and announced, "Look TASTE BUDS EWWW." but I thought it tasted fine. I was just I hate when my mom lied, dude, she should have just said, "Eat your tongue, it's all we got money for at the moment and SHUT UP."

We all still had to eat it. It was pretty cool though. My mom knew I knew.... I was a stubborn as her, too. LOL I think I got punished but I can't remember. If I were to list all my childhood and adolescent punishments, I'd still be writing this tomorrow! Speaking of that, notes shortly! I AH AM AWAKE.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Never had liver and don’t plan on it. :eek:

Son’s phone is fixed after a week so he’s happy now.
    My step-mother used to make us eat liver and brains when i was a kid. The dog got mine under the table till i got caught. Then it was war. Never would eat it no matter how long she made me sit at the table. My dad finally stepped in. She hated me after that.

Users who are viewing this thread