The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Yeah we all will eventually. But still gonna try to delay for as long as possible. For me its harder to keep active when alone. No expectations from others and so if doing only for yourself it becomes way too easy to rationalize not doing something. I fight that. Its destructive imo.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good luck with the diet:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’m really liking it. It’s all the energy I had for today, but tomorrow I’m making raspberry yogurt to go along with my diet. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 6
  4. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m sure it’s better to stay as active as possible.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m not sure if I mixed my Raspberry Yogurt yet. CRS. I’ll have to check tomorrow.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I am waiting on bullcity order before i can mix. Was running low on raspberry.

• Like Like x 3
  7. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My NET tank is almost empty so tomorrow I can pick which is next. They’re all steeped now which is good.

• Like Like x 5
  8. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    which coffee vapes did you like when you liked them?
    I still like them (at least I think, LOL) but having a hard time with my mixes.

• Like Like x 4
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Unfortunately I was disappointed and tossed most of them but think I still have a few in google drive. I will look for you tomorrow.

• Like Like x 5
  10. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I dove head first into the nets. I have a bunch that are ready to use but feel like I need to give them at least a short break.

• Like Like x 3
  11. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I’m not Fran but I like cap cup of joe. I used it in a couple simple recipes and liked it.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    Coffee, Espresso (Dark Bean, Cafe) by FA is very very strong x 2.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    I've been toying with a recipe for a little while. It was inspired by someone on All the Flavors, his name was DeeJay Mills. It's called Campfire Banana and I didn't have some of the ingredients so I winged it with some flavors I am familiar with. I am happy with it.

I call it Banana by the Fire:
    Aged Bourbon Cream SC RF 1.5%
    Banana FE 1%
    Chocolate Chunks WF 1%
    Cream Fresh FA .75%
    Marshmallow FW 2%
    Ripe Banana TFA 2%
    Toasted Marshmallow TFA 1.5%
    Super Sweet CAP .5%

The original recipe by the DJ guy, just so it doesn't seem like I'm too much of a thief.
    Banana HS 1%
    Bano FA 2%
    Chocolate Truffle BF .75%
    Cream Fresh FA .75%
    Kentucky Bourbon TFA .5%
    Marshmallow PUR 2%
    Toasted Marshmallow TFA 2%

My original version was done without the Super Sweet. It was on the dry side, so my second version had the super sweet added which really gave it some "wetness". The recipe starts to form nicely with a two week steep but really gets better at the 3 week mark.

• Like Like x 9
  14. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That's the issue... I didn't file a 2018 tax return (worked most of the year but mostly minimum wage) I'm going to try anyway... nothing to lose I guess.

• Like Like x 6
  15. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    Then there's a solution for that.

Solution 1: File a 2019 return and make sure you put your bank account info on there so they can send the money directly to your account, otherwise you'll have to wait for a paper check.

Solution 2: Fill out a Non-filers form. Link found on the IRS website here

• Like Like x 6
  16. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    When I was 49, it was like my body said "you are going to be 50... get used to it" (started getting "mystery pains" for no reason) Now I'm 59 and it's saying "you are going to be 60... get used to it" (strain something... hurts for days, bruise easily, ect) Oh, and the memory issues! Umm... what was I just saying?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  17. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That's what I said... doing it tomorrow. Already had the link but others might appreciate you posting it.

• Like Like x 4
  18. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I've discovered that there are no rules with juice flavor combinations (compared to real life foods) I would never think of putting boysenberry preserves and cheesecake on a croissant but in a vape juice it's great. Sure, extra graham is usually what I add to cheesecake but I like the croissant better.
    BTW, croissant and orange marmalade wasn't all that great (seemed to be missing something)
    Trying chocolate with cheesecake tomorrow (and then adding some berries) If this was all real foods, I would gain 10 Lbs a day!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Wow my day was really something. I was settled down on the couch feeling something as though I had a plan and then my sis emailed. Man she is like, I think (I do not blame her) sort of like, "This is the type of person who SHOULD pay 200 bucks for my services." She said it read like, "A poorly understandable emotional rant, which is understandable, but" and ripped it to shreds and told me to fix it and she would look at it "again" should I want to.

I love my sis it wasn't even that insulting. I sort of well, this is not the type of stuff I am good at.

I was feeling all fine although the only thing of substance I accomplished was cleaning my bathroom, it is spring I will have to PERMIMETER my surroundings the husband went into such a PTSD meltdown I finally said, "ARGH! So much I could have accomplished in these three hours! I'm getting out of the house it's the only way to SHUT YOU UP." (Seriously I had been patient but when someone is bellowing at you to divorce them, well, GOD KNOWS.) I mean.... I sort of said, "If you want to divorce me I believe you have the means to do so and I INVITE you to do it, because like, right now it is sort of talking to a very loud, rude potted PLANT. You are not my KITTEN, and I am NOT paying the gas money to take you back to the pound because you have decided you are unhappy here. That makes NO sense. Why you are screaming at me to divorce you instead of contacting lawyers is really annoying to me at the moment."

He got all pissy because he said he was being told by contractors they might want him to do drawings and he was considering trying it. And I was like, "Oh thank GOD dude, my therapist told me not to go back to work without you doing so, in however small a fashion, now look where we are."

He had a meltdown. I was like a) look, you are telling me to be reorganized and plan for the future and if you want me to figure out a way to motivate me to file my ADHD away so I can start my own practice, since I structure well for OTHER people not myself, you would be insane to think that's any harder for *me* than you attempting a contract job and b) like, *I* am not ashamed of you, *I* am not mad at you but I know how I feel when I'm not working at least some, and frankly you are a guy and I have been the breadwinner for over a DECADE, if I were you I would probably feel not even just UNMOORED but deeply ASHAMED. I am quite sure most of the people who know you wonder the same thing, because to be honest some of your PTSD symptoms are factual but it is time you learned not to browbeat others with them."

Then he announced he was going to say something deeply hurtful and terrible to me and I was like, "YEP, go for it dude." I think he might have been about to admit a cheating episode his demeanor was so dramatic. I was like "Okay have at it I don't CARE." So then he said a bunch of stuff that was pretty much senseless, like it literally made no sense. I was like "Okay. I'm not deeply reevaluating much because I have NO CLUE what you are saying right now."

Ehh. So I was okay but now it's bedtime and I have lots of free-floating anxiety and stuff. I think it's pretty normal.

And nope this post is not about stimulus checks or how I have it so much better than so many people who hang so TOUGH.

I have deep respect for those people but like this is what is in "MY" head. I would be thrilled for those who judge me even slightly for my rantings to spend ten minutes inside my head and see how they handled it, but I would then BE more fatal than the coronavirus probably because the lot of them couldn't last TEN SECONDS" let alone 10 minutes. I'm not relaxed, relieved, or anything even though my day is almost over my anxiety is only MOUNTING and I'd kill for some laudanum even two like equally similar vials one with arsenic, the other with laudanum and well whichever one I took, I took. I just yawned though, that is a good sign. I'm pretty exhausted and plans have been made.

I will be Looking toward my Own House however, more, tomorrow.

Anna

• Love Love x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Terri McVeety

Terri McVeety Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    I don’t see that one on Zazie’s blog?

• Like Like x 3