Random DIY mixing and More

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I've been toying with a recipe for a little while. It was inspired by someone on All the Flavors, his name was DeeJay Mills. It's called Campfire Banana and I didn't have some of the ingredients so I winged it with some flavors I am familiar with. I am happy with it.

I call it Banana by the Fire:
Aged Bourbon Cream SC RF 1.5%
Banana FE 1%
Chocolate Chunks WF 1%
Cream Fresh FA .75%
Marshmallow FW 2%
Ripe Banana TFA 2%
Toasted Marshmallow TFA 1.5%
Super Sweet CAP .5%

The original recipe by the DJ guy, just so it doesn't seem like I'm too much of a thief.
Banana HS 1%
Bano FA 2%
Chocolate Truffle BF .75%
Cream Fresh FA .75%
Kentucky Bourbon TFA .5%
Marshmallow PUR 2%
Toasted Marshmallow TFA 2%

My original version was done without the Super Sweet. It was on the dry side, so my second version had the super sweet added which really gave it some "wetness". The recipe starts to form nicely with a two week steep but really gets better at the 3 week mark.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
They will look at your 2018 return if you did not yet file a 2019 return.
That's the issue... I didn't file a 2018 tax return (worked most of the year but mostly minimum wage) I'm going to try anyway... nothing to lose I guess.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    That's the issue... I didn't file a 2018 tax return (worked most of the year but mostly minimum wage) I'm going to try anyway... nothing to lose I guess.

Then there's a solution for that.

Solution 1: File a 2019 return and make sure you put your bank account info on there so they can send the money directly to your account, otherwise you'll have to wait for a paper check.

Solution 2: Fill out a Non-filers form. Link found on the IRS website here

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    They say growin old is not for sissies and we know now thats true. Its just really weird that a body functions so smoothly and then its like a light switch is flipped and it all changes. Could not be a gradual thing - it takes place over night.. At least thats what seems like happened to me. And i am still fighting it.
    When I was 49, it was like my body said "you are going to be 50... get used to it" (started getting "mystery pains" for no reason) Now I'm 59 and it's saying "you are going to be 60... get used to it" (strain something... hurts for days, bruise easily, ect) Oh, and the memory issues! Umm... what was I just saying?

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I've discovered that there are no rules with juice flavor combinations (compared to real life foods) I would never think of putting boysenberry preserves and cheesecake on a croissant but in a vape juice it's great. Sure, extra graham is usually what I add to cheesecake but I like the croissant better.
    BTW, croissant and orange marmalade wasn't all that great (seemed to be missing something)
    Trying chocolate with cheesecake tomorrow (and then adding some berries) If this was all real foods, I would gain 10 Lbs a day!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Wow my day was really something. I was settled down on the couch feeling something as though I had a plan and then my sis emailed. Man she is like, I think (I do not blame her) sort of like, "This is the type of person who SHOULD pay 200 bucks for my services." She said it read like, "A poorly understandable emotional rant, which is understandable, but" and ripped it to shreds and told me to fix it and she would look at it "again" should I want to.

I love my sis it wasn't even that insulting. I sort of well, this is not the type of stuff I am good at.

I was feeling all fine although the only thing of substance I accomplished was cleaning my bathroom, it is spring I will have to PERMIMETER my surroundings the husband went into such a PTSD meltdown I finally said, "ARGH! So much I could have accomplished in these three hours! I'm getting out of the house it's the only way to SHUT YOU UP." (Seriously I had been patient but when someone is bellowing at you to divorce them, well, GOD KNOWS.) I mean.... I sort of said, "If you want to divorce me I believe you have the means to do so and I INVITE you to do it, because like, right now it is sort of talking to a very loud, rude potted PLANT. You are not my KITTEN, and I am NOT paying the gas money to take you back to the pound because you have decided you are unhappy here. That makes NO sense. Why you are screaming at me to divorce you instead of contacting lawyers is really annoying to me at the moment."

He got all pissy because he said he was being told by contractors they might want him to do drawings and he was considering trying it. And I was like, "Oh thank GOD dude, my therapist told me not to go back to work without you doing so, in however small a fashion, now look where we are."

He had a meltdown. I was like a) look, you are telling me to be reorganized and plan for the future and if you want me to figure out a way to motivate me to file my ADHD away so I can start my own practice, since I structure well for OTHER people not myself, you would be insane to think that's any harder for *me* than you attempting a contract job and b) like, *I* am not ashamed of you, *I* am not mad at you but I know how I feel when I'm not working at least some, and frankly you are a guy and I have been the breadwinner for over a DECADE, if I were you I would probably feel not even just UNMOORED but deeply ASHAMED. I am quite sure most of the people who know you wonder the same thing, because to be honest some of your PTSD symptoms are factual but it is time you learned not to browbeat others with them."

Then he announced he was going to say something deeply hurtful and terrible to me and I was like, "YEP, go for it dude." I think he might have been about to admit a cheating episode his demeanor was so dramatic. I was like "Okay have at it I don't CARE." So then he said a bunch of stuff that was pretty much senseless, like it literally made no sense. I was like "Okay. I'm not deeply reevaluating much because I have NO CLUE what you are saying right now."

Ehh. So I was okay but now it's bedtime and I have lots of free-floating anxiety and stuff. I think it's pretty normal.

And nope this post is not about stimulus checks or how I have it so much better than so many people who hang so TOUGH.

I have deep respect for those people but like this is what is in "MY" head. I would be thrilled for those who judge me even slightly for my rantings to spend ten minutes inside my head and see how they handled it, but I would then BE more fatal than the coronavirus probably because the lot of them couldn't last TEN SECONDS" let alone 10 minutes. I'm not relaxed, relieved, or anything even though my day is almost over my anxiety is only MOUNTING and I'd kill for some laudanum even two like equally similar vials one with arsenic, the other with laudanum and well whichever one I took, I took. I just yawned though, that is a good sign. I'm pretty exhausted and plans have been made.

I will be Looking toward my Own House however, more, tomorrow.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    When I was 49, it was like my body said "you are going to be 50... get used to it" (started getting "mystery pains" for no reason) Now I'm 59 and it's saying "you are going to be 60... get used to it" (strain something... hurts for days, bruise easily, ect) Oh, and the memory issues! Umm... what was I just saying?

It’s funny you say that because I’m 49 and I feel like my whole body changed the minute I turned 49. I’ll be 50 later this year.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    which coffee vapes did you like when you liked them?
    I still like them (at least I think, LOL) but having a hard time with my mixes.
    5% Expresso Capellas
    3%Ry4D TFA
    2% Vanilla Bourbon TFA
    1% AP TFA

Morning Coffee

1% FA Express
    .5% Capellas Cup o Joe
    1% Irish Cream
    2% Catalan Cream
    1% Vienna Cream

I'm sorry I don't have much for coffee recipes left.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've discovered that there are no rules with juice flavor combinations (compared to real life foods) I would never think of putting boysenberry preserves and cheesecake on a croissant but in a vape juice it's great. Sure, extra graham is usually what I add to cheesecake but I like the croissant better.
    BTW, croissant and orange marmalade wasn't all that great (seemed to be missing something)
    Trying chocolate with cheesecake tomorrow (and then adding some berries) If this was all real foods, I would gain 10 Lbs a day!
    You're learning :thumb:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I don’t see that one on Zazie’s blog?
    This is the recipe I used. I copied it from Smokscr33n on elr.

HzAjWXz.png

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Wow my day was really something. I was settled down on the couch feeling something as though I had a plan and then my sis emailed. Man she is like, I think (I do not blame her) sort of like, "This is the type of person who SHOULD pay 200 bucks for my services." She said it read like, "A poorly understandable emotional rant, which is understandable, but" and ripped it to shreds and told me to fix it and she would look at it "again" should I want to.

I love my sis it wasn't even that insulting. I sort of well, this is not the type of stuff I am good at.

I was feeling all fine although the only thing of substance I accomplished was cleaning my bathroom, it is spring I will have to PERMIMETER my surroundings the husband went into such a PTSD meltdown I finally said, "ARGH! So much I could have accomplished in these three hours! I'm getting out of the house it's the only way to SHUT YOU UP." (Seriously I had been patient but when someone is bellowing at you to divorce them, well, GOD KNOWS.) I mean.... I sort of said, "If you want to divorce me I believe you have the means to do so and I INVITE you to do it, because like, right now it is sort of talking to a very loud, rude potted PLANT. You are not my KITTEN, and I am NOT paying the gas money to take you back to the pound because you have decided you are unhappy here. That makes NO sense. Why you are screaming at me to divorce you instead of contacting lawyers is really annoying to me at the moment."

He got all pissy because he said he was being told by contractors they might want him to do drawings and he was considering trying it. And I was like, "Oh thank GOD dude, my therapist told me not to go back to work without you doing so, in however small a fashion, now look where we are."

He had a meltdown. I was like a) look, you are telling me to be reorganized and plan for the future and if you want me to figure out a way to motivate me to file my ADHD away so I can start my own practice, since I structure well for OTHER people not myself, you would be insane to think that's any harder for *me* than you attempting a contract job and b) like, *I* am not ashamed of you, *I* am not mad at you but I know how I feel when I'm not working at least some, and frankly you are a guy and I have been the breadwinner for over a DECADE, if I were you I would probably feel not even just UNMOORED but deeply ASHAMED. I am quite sure most of the people who know you wonder the same thing, because to be honest some of your PTSD symptoms are factual but it is time you learned not to browbeat others with them."

Then he announced he was going to say something deeply hurtful and terrible to me and I was like, "YEP, go for it dude." I think he might have been about to admit a cheating episode his demeanor was so dramatic. I was like "Okay have at it I don't CARE." So then he said a bunch of stuff that was pretty much senseless, like it literally made no sense. I was like "Okay. I'm not deeply reevaluating much because I have NO CLUE what you are saying right now."

Ehh. So I was okay but now it's bedtime and I have lots of free-floating anxiety and stuff. I think it's pretty normal.

And nope this post is not about stimulus checks or how I have it so much better than so many people who hang so TOUGH.

I have deep respect for those people but like this is what is in "MY" head. I would be thrilled for those who judge me even slightly for my rantings to spend ten minutes inside my head and see how they handled it, but I would then BE more fatal than the coronavirus probably because the lot of them couldn't last TEN SECONDS" let alone 10 minutes. I'm not relaxed, relieved, or anything even though my day is almost over my anxiety is only MOUNTING and I'd kill for some laudanum even two like equally similar vials one with arsenic, the other with laudanum and well whichever one I took, I took. I just yawned though, that is a good sign. I'm pretty exhausted and plans have been made.

I will be Looking toward my Own House however, more, tomorrow.

Anna
    New plans?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I found some old tobaccos recipes that I need to revisit. I plan to sub NETs for the Hangsen tobaccos. @Zazie Not sure if I've posted any of these before.

Magic Mousse

Fortune Strike 4% (Or tobacco of choice)

Vanilla Bourbon 1%

VT Chocolate Mousse 2%

TFA Vanilla Swirl 1%

Chocolate Tobacco

Hangsen Ry3 4% (Or tobacco of choice)

Chocolate of choice 2%

Cap Hazelnut 2%

Tobacco Rum

FLV Raisin Rum 1%

TFA Vanilla Bourbon 2%

HS Flue Cured 4% (Or tobacco of choice)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was just looking at my screenshot and noticed the temperature is 38 degrees outside. Now it says 37. What the heck. o_O Crazy times. Never know what you’re gonna get in Alabama.
    39 here and the next 3 nights in the 20's. Winter's making a come-back.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I wonder how well 2 mls of nicotine are getting distributed into the other 98 mls in my recipes. I give them a warm bath which allows me to shake the dickens out of it. That’s not much nic. And to think I started with 24 mg juices. :shock:
    I started with 18mg and I'm down to 6mg with no intention to drop down any further.

Users who are viewing this thread