Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think in some areas roach eggs can't survive the winters actually. I could be wrong. I never saw any in like PA. Maybe it's an "above the fall line' thing.

Anna

OKAY DOCORE and like application.
    Good. I don't think anyone here misses them.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Kinda curious how the RF Blackberry is so I'll be doing and sft on that.
    I'm also interested in that one... found this (blackberry "trinity")
    (RF) Blackberry 1.5%
    (TFA) Blackberry 0.5%
    (FLV) Boysenberry 0.4%
    I know... too sweet for you, but others might be interested.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    But then your taste buds could figure it out for themselves :lol:. I kind of want a tin of those cookies so I can look at the ingredients. It’s the same back note I taste in Chips Ahoy cookies. I know logically it’s not coconut, but that’s what my brain registers.
    Could be coconut oil (in the cookies, that is).

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    I've seen that happen many times in Yosemite Nat Park.

I’m sure. Powerful creatures, and when there is a need or want for food, there is not much that will stop them. Thankfully for myself, I am protected Bruce Kitty Lee. Nothing beats Cat Kung Fu

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    (RF) Blackberry 1.5%
    (TFA) Blackberry 0.5%
    (FLV) Boysenberry 0.4%
    Might not be too sweet but I don't do trinitys. I like to be able to change up my flavors

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    (RF) Blackberry 1.5%
    (TFA) Blackberry 0.5%
    (FLV) Boysenberry 0.4%

That's interesting because that's the same flavors that I ended up using for my blackberry trinity after trying all of my blackberry flavors in 2FT. I posted about it earlier in this thread. I ended up using different percentages than what you have there.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Never heard of one catching fire, mind you have never looked into it’s failures. As for my kitty food. Zelda does prefer warm food, but she usually just orders from Uber Eats. Looking at my account, I see a bucket of fried chicken is on it’s way
    I had a house full of teenage girls for a sleepover. They were melting chocolate to put in the chocolate fountain machine. It caught fire, melting the inside of the microwave. I’m pretty sure we’ll never know exactly what they did to create the disaster (no one has coughed up the truth yet), as their father was less than happy to be roused by the fire alarm and screeching girls to go throw a smoking microwave into the yard. I was talking on the phone to middle kiddo today. Gauging from her response, I’m betting on a Watergate level coverup on the mysterious microwave fire :rolleyes:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    We have roaches here in NC (probably throughout the SE) called Wood's Roaches. They look like your standard kitchen cockroach but they're much bigger. 2-3 times larger. You can pert near saddle them up. But they behave differently to your stand kitchen roach. They aren't attracted to dirty kitchens. They like water. So you will find them near water sources (or the occasional one who got lost and decided to tool thru your living room). Had a cat who liked beating the crap out of them. Had another cat who wanted to make friends with them.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had a house full of teenage girls for a sleepover. They were melting chocolate to put in the chocolate fountain machine. It caught fire, melting the inside of the microwave. I’m pretty sure we’ll never know exactly what they did to create the disaster (no one has coughed up the truth yet), as their father was less than happy to be roused by the fire alarm and screeching girls to go throw a smoking microwave into the yard. I was talking on the phone to middle kiddo today. Gauging from her response, I’m betting on a Watergate level coverup on the mysterious microwave fire :rolleyes:
    Glad they didn't burn the house down.........:lol:

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    (Be warned... this is disturbing)
    I saw on the news a lady gave her poodle a bath and thought she could dry it in the microwave :shock: true story.

Thats a pretty old story, and hopefully one that has never been repeated. In compliance of the forum rules, I will refrain from sharing my thoughts on this subject for I will not be able to contain my language.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That's interesting because that's the same flavors that I ended up using for my blackberry trinity after trying all of my blackberry flavors in 2FT. I posted about it earlier in this thread. I ended up using different percentages than what you have there.
    Can you tell me the % you used?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I tried these cookies called "Palmiers"... like a cross between a croissant and a shortbread cookie (I think you know where this is going) Actually, I already thought of trying that combination (and have both flavors) Will post results after it steeps.
    I loooove those pastries! Hoping for success in your recipe.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Can you tell me the % you used?

To me, the tfa is the star of the show. I used 3.5% tfa blackberry, 2% RF blackberry, and 1% FLV boysenberry. I've been using it in Fran's biscuit recipe as a base for a few weeks now and really like it.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Thats a pretty old story, and hopefully one that has never been repeated. In compliance of the forum rules, I will refrain from sharing my thoughts on this subject for I will not be able to contain my language.
    I got rid of the post... it was a bit much... please do the same for your quote... sorry folks.

Users who are viewing this thread