Random DIY mixing and More

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Ours rarely gets used, but I was trying to reheat some zucchini lasagna. This one was at least 12 yo. We bought it to replace one that caught on fire inside when my daughter was in high school ( she graduated in 08). The resulting reheat in the pressure cooker wrecked the texture of the zucchini, but que sera, it was still tasty. I mostly use the microwave to heat the topping for the pups food every night (15 seconds). Too much work for 1/3 cup on the cooktop.

Never heard of one catching fire, mind you have never looked into it’s failures. As for my kitty food. Zelda does prefer warm food, but she usually just orders from Uber Eats. Looking at my account, I see a bucket of fried chicken is on it’s way

• Love
Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Did you??

No, I honestly can't remember the last time I saw one.

My DIYVaporSupply order is in NH supposedly on it's way to the local PO. I will hopefully get it soon. Kinda curious how the RF Blackberry is so I'll be doing and sft on that. As much as I hate sft's I'll probably do the INW Just Berries and FLV Red Raspberry also

Mine says it's out for delivery today. I wonder why yours is taking so long?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Thank god bears don’t fly or us Canadians would be screwed!
    a05.png

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    The worst thing I ever did with bugs was put like oh, 75 cicada shells at the foot of my little sister's blanket. She was at the age of the be terrified of them. I was not.

I received a fitting punishment I assume because I don't remember it. They knew it wasn't my older brother too because like, he and my little sister LIKED each other growing up. They just both hated me.

My kid ate one they sprouted around MD when he was about five. Then he felt bad because he was curious about it because everyone said you could but he regarded them as his close personal friends.

Same thing with fish he loved them so much he decided to become a fishvarian, only I saw what came next and firmly noted he could not eat FISH if he wanted but MEAT is this thing that comes from the meatpacking factory not animals so he better not go vegetarian because GOD. But he loved salmon cream cheese on bagels so much. It was kind of entertaining watching the epic battles of desire with periodic failure.

@Bronze that's weird. He just could never explain why it drove him so NUTS but he liked mathematics and taught himself calculus using old source materials for fun and he's also a musician. I just theorized it was his internal clock being disturbed or something. Like the inconsistency messed up his internal metronome or something. IDK. He would just keep saying "It's not even because it is OLD it is the worst design GOD!" LOL usually I'd be like "Cool thanks for the coffee we should order Chinese."

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Instead of mixing now, I think I'll wait to sft my 3 new fruits. Then if I like them I can get them into a biscuit, croissant or cannoli recipe, or maybe a yogurt. I could even do a cheesecake with little to no steeping since I have some steeped mixed base.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Darwin award nominee: Up at our cottage our neighbor thought it would be wise to keep their trash in their car overnight for delivery to the dump in the morning. Why someone would do that is beyond me! Bears tore the doors off his car to get to the trash. :facepalm:
    I've seen that happen many times in Yosemite Nat Park.

Users who are viewing this thread