Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I learned a lesson about vaping coffee in my RTA. After vaping a tank of it, I vaped a tank of unflavored to "flush it out" (not because I didn't like it... just needed to try another flavor) Vaped the new flavor, vaped another tank of unflavored and that damned coffe (from the wick?) keeps showing up (I mean I can see it leaching out) Next time I'll wait until I'm almost due for a new wick.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I have several flavors I can look at and say I have no idea at all why I bought them. Like the Pound Cake and the funnel cake and the crunchy berry cereal. I think I’ll see if it’s possible to come up with decent recipes for them. If I fail I’ll just have more to piff. I don’t need to keep flavors that will never work for me and it would give me more room in my cases for the flavors I do use.
It's Shinyitis for flavors, they look so good in the descriptions. Shopping for flavors on an empty stomach is also costly, like going to the grocery store hungry for me.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I learned a lesson about vaping coffee in my RTA. After vaping a tank of it, I vaped a tank of unflavored to "flush it out" (not because I didn't like it... just needed to try another flavor) Vaped the new flavor, vaped another tank of unflavored and that damned coffe (from the wick?) keeps showing up (I mean I can see it leaching out) Next time I'll wait until I'm almost due for a new wick.
Coffee sticks around a long time, especially the gross ones. Cinnamon red hots sticks around forever too.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Really? Maybe you should replace some shingles on the roof, too (says the chick who has mostly moved from couch to bed. :D

OOh I'm getting tired again too, but like I think my temps are slowly moving lower.
    Anna

Actually I was going to wait until Thursday when the rain comes again and stand on the roof with a metal rod.

• Winner
    Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have several flavors I can look at and say I have no idea at all why I bought them. Like the Pound Cake and the funnel cake and the crunchy berry cereal. I think I’ll see if it’s possible to come up with decent recipes for them. If I fail I’ll just have more to piff. I don’t need to keep flavors that will never work for me and it would give me more room in my cases for the flavors I do use.

I bought the pound cake and berry cereal because you did. I figured it must be good if you’re getting it. I did use the pound cake in a recipe but don’t remember how it was.

Users who are viewing this thread