Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I bought the pound cake and berry cereal because you did. I figured it must be good if you’re getting it. I did use the pound cake in a recipe but don’t remember how it was.
    Never buy a flavor because I do, wait til I mix with it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    On my Crunchy Berry Cereal I’m thinking a little Açaí will tone down sweetness. For the milk aspect I’m thinking Love or WF White Chocolate (Milky Cream). Whatcha think?

I used tfa dairy milk with mine but haven’t tried it yet. It’s one of my untried flavors recipes.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Worst coffee flavor I ever vaped was TFA Kona coffee. Skunk spray.

Right. One of my favorite flavors when I bought them premixed was from VV, Kona something, so I tried TFA Kona. Only tried it once.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used tfa dairy milk with mine but haven’t tried it yet. It’s one of my untried flavors recipes.
    I did think of using that also. I’m not mixing anything right now so I have time to think about it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I bought the pound cake and berry cereal because you did. I figured it must be good if you’re getting it. I did use the pound cake in a recipe but don’t remember how it was.
    Maybe I should mix the Pound Cake solo to see how sweet it is before adding anything.

Captain Grey

Apr 29, 2020
    SW Scotland
    I have the mango steeping. I’m procrastinating on PJ’s due to a lot of flavors. But I’ll mix it. Sounds yummy

"Procrastinating", excellent word, and very much underused. Perhaps people can't decide whether to use it or not?

Defenestration is another that should be brought back into mainstream language...good possibility with the lockdown.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    "Procrastinating", excellent word, and very much underused. Perhaps people can't decide whether to use it or not?

Defenestration is another that should be brought back into mainstream language...good possibility with the lockdown.
    I had to look that one up and now I know why I don’t have it in my vocabulary. :)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Aw ha. But a day wouldn’t be that bad would it?

Not unless tomorrow is Thursday (I think it's not) when he plans to stand on the roof with a lightning rod :lol::lol::lol:

I also have Cap Funnel Cake. Anybody tried that?

I have but only in a mix and that mix was sweet, so I'm not much help to you and I LOVE funnel cake but it is one of those fabulous foods I only experienced as an adult. My family was not so into, ah county fairs, so I never had the pleasure. Me and the kid and then the husband LOVED county fairs. Where we lived in MD at one point had a "Funnel cake stand" and you could get whatever you wanted with funnel cakes, fruit and ice cream. I drove a fair way out of its way fairly often to not get the kid all AMPED up on sugar, although in my humble opinion there is little cuter than my 6 year old with ADHD AMPED up on sugar. I learned a lot about so many topics I never thought I would. Don't even get me started on Saguaro cactus man but they grow an inch per year, they sprout their first arm after like 20 or so and they are remarkably HEAVY because they full of water. I could go on, on, on. LOL.

I got my test results and they were freaking NEGATIVE. This was super confusing like, to me so I did a bunch of research. WALGREENS!!! A drug store and not even that good a one INFORMED me testing should not be done until SUPER florid symptoms were like, in place like high fever, coughing and etc for at least 10 days. I was FIVE days in how could my doc not know this????? LOL. I confirmed it other places so like, don't test to soon... I truly I give up. If you are handing out what at the time was scarce TESTS, well, LEARN when to do it Jesus H.

Heh I tried to sign up for one of those drive by ones only they told me I was "too ill" and I should "consult my healthcare provider."

Oh I suppose I could "consult my "PCP" and those are in quotes for a reason. The DO who, in 4 visits, did not touch me listen to my heart, etc. not even ONE time. I suppose I could do that tomorrow but I don't see the point. I also really don't want to do the nasal swabs again, although to be fair ONE chick like had a fit and shoved it so far up, all the cotton was shoved down and it was covered in blood.

I just don't see the point. Once I feel better I will get an antigen test done. Definitely NOT at my work, and certainly NOT without some prior research.

What a waste of time. I really, these are the doctors I subjected my healthcare to like, when I moved to Sierra Vista. This guy is JUST like Thyroid Cancer doc, misinformed, annoying and GAH,

I might email the Corona Expert to let her know. I have never seen this pertinent info on any of her emails. Jesus H Christ again ,maybe it was because I travelled by internet to to the State of Maryland (I trust it) and its Walgreens and whatnot to gather pertinent info on those "CORONA 19 tests!"

I swear, I'm only letting a doc swab me up again if they promise I can drink 19 CORONAs after, not necessarily at the same time. Okay that is not true, but still OY.

Well I am still slightly better so if I have to plunge into the abyss I won't hopefully need to isolate for much longer.

I swear it's good to know like the reason for the widely varying tests, Arizona doesn't know the first thing about medicine.

Were it not from my MD/PhD pdoc who trained in CA (and I will admit their schools are good not much else) I would probably be DEAD now.

That's not fair I bet you anything like, my former PCPs who listened to my lungs and heart on every visit I bet they know that stuff. Sigh.

I got offered an "opportunity" to go to Alaska for 6-12 months car and housing paid for gotta admit it tempted even though I would have to start in June.

I do not feel ready for that OR anything else as it happens. ARGGHH.

Anna

Dear God.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Defenestration

You would love David Foster Wallace. Start with the essays but then you can read Infinite Jest. He was so smart, he offed himself. Swear to God I made it most of the way through a math textbook he wrote, also. Infinite brilliance. Sadly the high IQ often correlates with like, the wish to die. I do wonder if Stephen Hawking's machine was programmed not to say stuff like "I want to die. Kill me now, etc" and we all just thought he was spastically writhing.

OMG that is a horrible thought I am a horrible human being. :(

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not unless tomorrow is Thursday (I think it's not) when he plans to stand on the roof with a lightning rod :lol::lol::lol:

I have but only in a mix and that mix was sweet, so I'm not much help to you and I LOVE funnel cake but it is one of those fabulous foods I only experienced as an adult. My family was not so into, ah county fairs, so I never had the pleasure. Me and the kid and then the husband LOVED county fairs. Where we lived in MD at one point had a "Funnel cake stand" and you could get whatever you wanted with funnel cakes, fruit and ice cream. I drove a fair way out of its way fairly often to not get the kid all AMPED up on sugar, although in my humble opinion there is little cuter than my 6 year old with ADHD AMPED up on sugar. I learned a lot about so many topics I never thought I would. Don't even get me started on Saguaro cactus man but they grow an inch per year, they sprout their first arm after like 20 or so and they are remarkably HEAVY because they full of water. I could go on, on, on. LOL.

I got my test results and they were freaking NEGATIVE. This was super confusing like, to me so I did a bunch of research. WALGREENS!!! A drug store and not even that good a one INFORMED me testing should not be done until SUPER florid symptoms were like, in place like high fever, coughing and etc for at least 10 days. I was FIVE days in how could my doc not know this????? LOL. I confirmed it other places so like, don't test to soon... I truly I give up. If you are handing out what at the time was scarce TESTS, well, LEARN when to do it Jesus H.

Heh I tried to sign up for one of those drive by ones only they told me I was "too ill" and I should "consult my healthcare provider."

Oh I suppose I could "consult my "PCP" and those are in quotes for a reason. The DO who, in 4 visits, did not touch me listen to my heart, etc. not even ONE time. I suppose I could do that tomorrow but I don't see the point. I also really don't want to do the nasal swabs again, although to be fair ONE chick like had a fit and shoved it so far up, all the cotton was shoved down and it was covered in blood.

I just don't see the point. Once I feel better I will get an antigen test done. Definitely NOT at my work, and certainly NOT without some prior research.

What a waste of time. I really, these are the doctors I subjected my healthcare to like, when I moved to Sierra Vista. This guy is JUST like Thyroid Cancer doc, misinformed, annoying and GAH,

I might email the Corona Expert to let her know. I have never seen this pertinent info on any of her emails. Jesus H Christ again ,maybe it was because I travelled by internet to to the State of Maryland (I trust it) and its Walgreens and whatnot to gather pertinent info on those "CORONA 19 tests!"

I swear, I'm only letting a doc swab me up again if they promise I can drink 19 CORONAs after, not necessarily at the same time. Okay that is not true, but still OY.

Well I am still slightly better so if I have to plunge into the abyss I won't hopefully need to isolate for much longer.

I swear it's good to know like the reason for the widely varying tests, Arizona doesn't know the first thing about medicine.

Were it not from my MD/PhD pdoc who trained in CA (and I will admit their schools are good not much else) I would probably be DEAD now.

That's not fair I bet you anything like, my former PCPs who listened to my lungs and heart on every visit I bet they know that stuff. Sigh.

I got offered an "opportunity" to go to Alaska for 6-12 months car and housing paid for gotta admit it tempted even though I would have to start in June.

I do not feel ready for that OR anything else as it happens. ARGGHH.
    Anna

Dear God.
    Alaska is cold

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    There's lots of things wrong with Alaska including it's freaking photoperiod. The city I am in does have "sun" (it rains a ton I hear) year round but I have a hunch an hour of grey would do me very wrong.

It is also very far away from everywhere and while it's nice my house and stuff would be paid for, well, that also TELLS you something.

I don't care about cold anymore, now that my thyroid is fine when I don't have a FEVER. Gah.
    Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I tried the strawberry pie recipe. I get the crust taste. I’m thinking that using the Bavarian cream was a mistake. Between that, the sweet strawberry and strawberry jam, it’s pretty sweet. Probably would be better with a tart strawberry.

Users who are viewing this thread