Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I ate. I feel much better actually sorta. I gotta get prepared for the Morrow but I am off to a good start.

This did mean I could not order "pickup" from my Walmart tomorrow and I would like to. Perhaps I will ask the husband if he wants a LOOOONNNG list, or for me to order it and he goes and gets it. Probably the latter, I mean, he ah, has been somewhat worried and tired in general. I keep assuring him it will all be fine eventually only IDK if he believes it. I don't know why *I* believe it come to think but I do.

I gotta work on my Supervisor's resume (2 more positions opened up in Gallup, yay!) and my VA resume which is less interesting but meh, something's gotta give. Etc. So, IDK.

Anna

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I was feeling a little lazy after my workout and didn’t feel like building an rta so popped a coil in a zenith to try another unused recipe.

f5894e5eda6f9f2cfce0947f8f266b30.jpg

It’s not bad. Not great but not bad. I feel like it needs another raspberry like fa juicy or something. It has only steeped a few days so might get better with time. I get a mild raspberry with jam and a decent mouth feel.

Sounds good to me! What is VTA? I know about Vapor Train, but not about VTA.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
FW yellow cake is on the do not vape list because of the fructose content.
:eek: um that's new....good to know....

Try increasing the angel cake to 2-3% and add 1% cornbread if you have it. I would consider dropping the cake batter. It's pretty sweet.
I do have cornbread...I'll try that...I got it to try the cornbread pudding everyone was raving about...meh....
I haven't really played with it since then...

So happy to see you, @Shadav! I've been worrying about you. And this game we've been playing (mix a recipe using flavors you've never tested) is made for you!
hiya :) things are getting back to normal around here for us...I mean aside from this stupid covid...but otherwise getting normal again...
hahahaha hm what game is this? lmfao I never test anything before using it bwahahaha, I like the surprise :p
(all though admittedly it is sometimes harder to narrow down which flavor is causing that strange taste, but eh oh well...live and well not learn :p)

to be honest the cheesecake is good, i just feel it's missing something and I can't put my finger on it...but it's good enough that after this stupid covid, i'm gonna send some out to a few folks to give me some feedback :) ... i tried 2 different versions and they were not as good...my first instincts were right, but i feel it's just missing the mark a bit....

hm....i do have a few flavors that I normally wouldn't use, I bought a lot from the discounted stuff on riversupply, things I wouldn't normally vape but figured why not, let's see what I can create with them.....

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Say blue Pom plum king 10 times real fast. I can’t do it! :lol:

I like the name lime in da coconut. My names are boring. Strawberry cake, chocolate tobacco...so boring. But I also want to keep them concise as I don’t want to use all my label tape. :rolleyes:

Has anyone here had a bloggable recipe yet? :?:

I couldn't begin to say that 10 times real fast! I like having descriptive names, but what's descriptive to me might not be descriptive to anyone else. I worry that I may run out of descriptive names because I have so many fails. I may have to start naming things more creatively if that happens.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
This lemon meringue pie that has no taste of lemon is quite pleasant. I'll be interested to see what it's like with the lemon I've added to what's left in the bottle.
That's one of the ones I do "2-stage" mixing".... mix everything else, let it steep, then add the lemon. Works great!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Oh man the one useful thing I did today was I was filling up my one precio and it's the one which always wants to leak. I took it apart and like was like "that coil is wonky no wonder" and I evened it out and shoved it down to a couple mm over the airholes and I was like "LEAK free or DIE." It no longer leaked but it tasted VILE. So I turned the wattage down by 3 watts. The mysteries of coil placement and wattage man I mean that SMALL adjustment made it taste like poo, HONESTLY. Once I turned the wattage down 3 watts it was BETTER than before. I am happy I am learning these RTA things, honestly.
I hear you on that... still playing with my Silverplays (when they don't leak I love the flavor)

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
hm....i do have a few flavors that I normally wouldn't use, I bought a lot from the discounted stuff on riversupply, things I wouldn't normally vape but figured why not, let's see what I can create with them.....
Welcome to the game (Unfortunately, I don't have lots of flavors so can't really play "the game" but so fun reading everyone's "experiments") If this doesn't sound weird... I really like how you do your hair... so cool ;)
I also scored some good flavors from their half price stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread